Altcoins

How to Buy Altcoins for Beginners (Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide) Pt 2

This is a guide on how to buy altcoins for beginners safely and securely, step-by-step.

Binance Signup Link:

Recommended Hardware Wallet:
Ledger –

This video will teach you how to buy altcoins for beginners step-by-step safely in 5 easy steps. Learning how to invest in cryptocurrency before putting your money into it is extremely important.

Unlike banks, credit unions, or traditional stock exchanges, there are no pre-built fail safes in this technology to protect your funds. It’s up to you to take the necessary steps before buying altcoins to ensure the security of your investments.

Cryptocurrency is cutting-edge technology; it’s the modern day wild wild west, so it requires some focused time and energy to wrap your head around.

Luckily for you, I’ve done a lot of the leg work to compile this step-by-step guide to ensure you receive the knowledge and understanding you need to be successful in cryptocurrency investments.

In this step-by-step video, you will be walked through the process of setting up an account with a trusted and proven exchange for buying altcoins and you will learn how to transfer bitcoin and ether to and from the exchange.

Always remember the golden rule of investing: NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose. High risk can lead high reward and we humans have a natural tendency to want to overreach.

But you need to figure out an amount you are comfortable investing and, more importantly, an amount you can truly afford to invest – then you need to stick with that amount and be patient in the process.

Cryptocurrency is a lot more volatile and unpredictable than the stock market. Unlike the 9 to 5 New York stock exchange, cryptocurrency is traded around the world 24/7.

So if you want to get a good night’s sleep as a crypto investor, you need to budget the amount of money you are going to invest and stick to it.

You will learn how to buy altcoins in 5 easy steps. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about how to buy altcoins.

======== ESSENTIAL CRYPTO RESOURCES ========

♦ Recommended 1st Option to Buy Bitcoin/Ethereum:
Coinbase Signup Link – Receive $10 of FREE BITCOIN when you use this link to sign up for Coinbase and invest $100:

♦ Recommended 2nd Option to Buy Bitcoin/Ethereum:

● Website –

======== DONATIONS ========

♥ BTC – 12XfdCJqEuRRzMrcD1YaE5kHeSShdkcW3G

♥ ETH – 0xf94c719621E358890Dd33dD010a1fb4717EbdaE4

♥ LTC – LaoZLinRjD44KReqJkRtiQmUuDRSu8LEYP

1. are you single? LOL

2. How to buy cryptocurency. I want to try this, your video really help me to understand crypto., thanks so much and godbless

3. CryptoCasey= cool

4. Casey I am almost 70 but i have learned so much watching your videos !!! Thank you and keep up the good work Casey and take care (Btw you are a beautiful woman)

5. Casey do some videos on other types of altcoins like electronium or Dimecoin.

6. i love you so much madam. you are a great lady in the earth..

7. After the 13th min you are explaining how to withdraw the IOTA you have bought but when receiving a new wallet address for the IOTA bought you go on to enter the address of the IOTA wallet into a box but I don't understand how you have copied that long address and pasted it into the box to withdraw the IOTA, I mean I did not see you copying the address? So I'm confused about withdrawing funds from IOTA wallet if no wallet has been set up previously using Binance. Could you please explain further? Thank you for your video.

8. Casey, I just discovered your channel. I do hope you continue to make videos. I have been wanting to get started trading Cryptocurrency but I have been too intimidated by it. Your step by step videos on have been so helpful so far! Also, I feel like women are so under-represented in the cryptocurrency world (at least from what I've experienced), I was so encouraged by your videos and made me feel like there was room at the table for me. PLEASE make more videos. Thank you.

9. Very helpful and easy to understand.. thank you

10. good evening, which wallet is good for Neo

11. Hi Casey,
    I really loved the way that you have explained buying and selling crypto's. I am looking foeward forward to watch more of your videos.
    Wishing you more than enough!

12. I wish you had more videos

13. dear, can you tell whats your favorite wallets please?, and keep sharing your knowledge its worth and easy to understand if i could have one of your kind teacher before i cant imaging about my stop. 😉 from SRI LANKA

14. hi can you teach us about veritaseum exchange/buy /sell /walet thank you.

15. Very informative. Clear and concise content. Have already sent this channel to a newbie entering the crypto sphere. Enjoy your work.

16. what link?

17. do not destroy your hard earn income trading alone. the best way of earning in the crypto world is by trading with an expert like Mr peter Wilson whom has been making me huge profits for a long time now

18. Nice video…..I think the content is great but if you really want to understand how to trade and make some really amazing profits you should contact Pauline, she can help you out. I have made so much from trading with Pauline, right now I have made over 11 btc worth of profits from trading with Pauline's recommended strategy

19. Most of crypto has been consolidated into the hands of whales. They manipulate the market at will. It's just as rigged or even worse than wall street. Many of the alt coins are pre-mined. Meaning It's just a another form of centralization disguised as freedom.

Crypto has failed to deliver on it's promises. The only people still pumping it are those who won the hype lottery because they got in early or those who have tons of it and need the average dummy to keep contributing, so they can keep slowly converting it to cash. It's a bloodletting scheme, very similar to a ponzi…. That's the truth no one wants to hear. Either because they are blindly dedicated to a false cult-like cause or they are too ashamed to admit they're holding the bag!

I got in early and I want to thank all the saps for sacrificing their real money so I could convert my crypto to cold hard cash that I can use. The crazy things is, many of us legally got away with it lol!! If there is one investment target that always seems to pay out well, it is naivety of the masses.

20. Please make videos on how to buy Ripples XRP

21. Hello Casey, thanks for d video, pls I want to learn hw to trade Bitcoin on a daily basis.

22. hi,since2011 and untill now i cant find site sell for me bitcoin..becuse blocked my country…i thing all site flower the unfair blocked economic which put on my country at 1991..for destroy us and steal oil..as do that the barbaric criminal Mr goreg w bosh…
    the site binnance allow for me i make account..but after 3 months close it..and the reason it is my country banned!! i was ask my self..what i now doing if i was find way for buy bitcoin and save it in bannance?
    my english weak thank you

23. What about SexCoin, FAP Coin, and Shit Coin?

24. hi Casey. Just an idea. I think it would be great if you did a video talking about the different stages in terms of investing in an ICO e.g. pre sale, private sale, crowdsale, post ico sale etc….. I think this would be great so people know what they're getting into and what sort of documentations they will need e.g. KYC, passports. Hope you can put something like this together. thanks. take care

25. You are such great instructor/teacher. Thank you so much. I watched part 1 and thumbs up for both of your videos 🙂

26. WHAPPENED TO PART 1 OF BUYING ALCOINS??? CAN'T FIND IT. THANK YOU

27. Thank me later,, i was able to make with as little as $4000 to profit as much as $36,000 after he has successfully traded for me with the help of his latest signal software not only that i had fully acess to my account and can request for payout at any time. i rate him a 90% ,highly recommended , God bless the day i met Mr Hafeez Ullah < hafeezullah47@yahoo. com> feel free mail him for guidance^

28. Hi I am impressed with your presentation.. you are not only crypto expert you are Amazing! Where did you learn to do this and how could I learn please? Also what do you use to edit your videos (program, material)? Thanks well done Casey

29. how to pay another account safely bitcoin

30. Do NOT use binance. They won't verify your account. I've tried at least 20 times with my driver license and it always says "unsupported identity document" even though I'm uploading the pic under the fucking driver license option. The pics are clear, under 1mb, and have short file names but no dice. Support is just a robotic copy and paste instant response, they don't do shit. I closed my account and moved everything to bittrex.

31. i have some questions how can me contact you personalty … I kindly requesting you…