Crypto Exchanges

Need to You Trade Crypto Coins In opposition to Bitcoin Price or USD Price?

Url to be a part of Blockchain Education (Limited House, Lower price Code): Url to be a part of Blockchain Education:
[The Confirmed very best investing group & crypto instruction method out there today]

Abide by me on Twitter for day by day crypto updates:

My own choice for Charting/Technical Examination Software program:

Secure Binance Trade Url [Most effective New Crypto Trade]:

The Mic I use to document my video clips:
My Beloved financial investment reserve:
Ledger Nano S (where by I retail store my BTC):
Trezor Wallet (my initially BTC backup):

My most popular internet site internet hosting service [$4/thirty day period]:

*Crypto Oracle is not a accredited crypto money advisor. The facts offered in this online video is an impression, and is not purported to be truth. Bitcoin is a risky instrument and can go promptly in any path.
Crypto Oracle is not liable for any investing decline incurred by pursuing this information

resource

1. IM still trying to wrap my head around this. So I want to bet against bitcoin or Ethereum and then hold them as my currency? Does anyone see the problem with this? Im new at this but if I bet against someone I don't want to then bet on them. If I lose against them I will win with them and vice versa. It will cancel the wins and losses correct?

2. Exiting BTC into USD can be dangerous if the market went against your exit. BTC pairing is better but, watch out for your profits. On the other hand, in a bear market when altcoins are negative while only BTC is positive then trade BTC/USD pairs.

3. What i understand is trade usd pair rather btc or accumulate dollar when btc is in downtrend so ur safe .. what say ?

4. Hmm..Really, an interesting topic, I agree, but I would also mention a GPT token from the TokenGo project. Very interesting token!) https://tokengoplatform.com

5. I still can't get past this. Wouldn't it be more proper to say, "trading WITH bitcoin," not against?

6. Hey I am struggling with this topic as well and I would love for someone to help me figure this out by using an example: Let's say that on August 16, 2017, I purchased one NEO/BTC on Bittrex when it was trading at $47.50/.011 BTC. And I decide to close my trade today when NEO/BTC is trading at $141/.0099 BTC. Did I make over 100 dollars?? Or did I actually lose money because of the BTC value? Thanks for reading

7. nice vid
    seems like u prefer bitcoin vs etherium or investing in bitcoin vs eth. Why is that?

8. There is the other aspect of this, those people who are starting out in Cryptocurrency, not necessarily in the USA, and with a smaller starting budget. This means that the high network rates for Bitcoin eats large amounts of their funds.

If you are trading $100 worth of crypto into Bitcoin, you can loose a significant amount of money on the trade. That is why my store of value at the moment is Ethereum.

9. Great explanation, thanks

10. Telling wrong! Trade against btc shortterm. Long, Go with USD.

11. Hi, I'm getting into crypto trading and I love the content you've been creating. You may notice that some of your followers are outside of the U.S. Can you help us better understand how to trade on U.S. exchanges like Bittrex & Binance and the best way to convert crypto into fiat. Cheers

12. What do you think of CarTaxi Token (CTX)???

13. i want to buy a coin or tokken but what is a good one please help me

14. I no longer consider Ethereum an alt coin. In the world of applications and contracts, Ethereum is bitcoin. If bitcoin is gold and "the storer of value" Ethereum is the "gold backed" currency, banking system, etc. Bitcoin is the money, and Ethereum is the flow of money. I would even go as far as to say that Ethereum is the "stock market" and Bitcoin is the method of investing in ideas being traded on the Ethereum market. The lines are quite blurry, but like I said, Ethereum isn't an alt. It is a medium through which alts come to market and are purchased with either bitcoin or the bitcoin back currency ether.

15. I trade against Ethereum.

16. Hello all,

I´m about to intoduce you to one of the first REAL money make groups of cryptocurrency.
    https://t.me/SuperPumpBros (Information)
    https://t.me/pumpndumps ( Chat)
    You must have heard of some pump groups in the past, but a lot of them are just scams. Some groups have special ranks for people who invite other people and in exchange you get to know a pump coin for like 5 seconds earlier. We don´t operate this way! We are a group with fairplay. Nobody wants to lose money, and we want to make it a fair game for everyone. Nobody knows the coin earlier than the exact given time. We make money together. We are the SuperPumpBros.

What is our goal:
    We do some pumps, give some opinions about upcoming coins, and want to discuss the good and the bad in crypto.
    We are a group that want to help the market further, and we want to make healthy pumps where everybody makes money.
    Make groups like this fair for everyone!

Greetings

17. Learn how to profit 500% with one trade. Crypto pairs only. Join the community: https://discord.gg/9Hch5KA

18. Binance exchange was closed for the new subscribers but now they open it again for the short period of time. My ref will help you to make it faster.

19. I trade against eth

20. guys upcoin is giving away free $500 on registration upcoin.com/?ID=b38ef8d7

21. What are your thoughts on MakerDAO and their DAI token? They're attempting to create a USDT alternative that's decentralized and collateral-based.

22. People, take a look NOW: Upfiring (UFR)

– It’s a new coin (it’s not too late to invest)
    – Low circulation supply and low price
    – It’s in pre-hype stage
    – White paper very comprehensive
    – The most important: has a real value

23. Example: Bought XRP with ETH (0,0014 ETH, 0,98 $). XRP at 0,0028 ETH, 2 $ now. What does the rise in XRP/ETH tell me about my investment success? Isn't it only high, because ETH went low at that time? When is the best time to turn your Altcoins into $ or €?? When BTC or ETH are up or down? Sorry for my newbie question.

24. THE Blockchain Education Training Videos are not even UP YET? What the heck man! I just bought this for what? Nothing is up. Chat won't open, training videos are not up and say "coming soon," no ICO updates, no nothing. What the heck! No TA analysis is up. Is this a joke?