Uncategorized

Ripple results in inventory to soar! fb makes cryptocurrency. XRP Ripple news

✅💰⚡🔥Get access to the trade alerts and/or 1 on 1 teaching below: 🔥⚡💰✅

Join the Discord below:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Backlinks ⛓️

Intrigued in 1 on 1 technological assessment teaching?

Purchase a Ledger Nano S:

Join the Discord below:

No cost Bitcoin! Sign up for Coinbase below and get $ten in totally free Bitcoin!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ripple XRP news. Ripple invests $fifty million in MoneyGram and results in the MoneyGram ($MGI) inventory to pump. Moneygram greater around one hundred seventy% based on Ripple’s investment. fb is creating their have cryptocurrency. What is facebook’s cryptocurrency about?

#Ripple #RippleXRP #RippleNews

1. 🔥🔥🔥I do a BITCOIN drawing for .03 Bitcoin on the 1st of every month for the Diamond Traders level and above.⚡🤑 Sign up below! I appreciate all of your support and interest in the channel and the content 🙏. Follow the Discord for updates! ✅💰Get access to the trade alerts here: https://www.patreon.com/thetravelingcrypto

2. Hit the likes viewers lovely video Man, grateful for such people like you. Trading bitcoin has being hell for the past 1 year due to lack of experience and ignorance, so I stop trading due to my loss and I wanted to get money back so I watched youtube videos like this and do some research until I came across a video and lots of comment giving accolades to a man named Adrian Markus who is from DENMARK, so I reached him and explained myself so he asked me about my experience which I know was very bad so he told me to get some coins was having 2BTC in my wallet last month so he thought me how to read signals and how, when and whom to trade with, he introduced me to his specially designed layout, with his experience I have gained more knowledge and now trading has being more profitable which I can boast of having 8BTC now, if you need help increasing your portfolio or you a newbee you can reach at via Email at *((Adrianmarkus48@gmail. com)) thank me later

3. …yet XRP moved down?? WTF?

4. Rather you or I won’t use the Facebook cryptocurrency, doesn’t mean that millions of other people won’t use it, I have already tons of people hyped and excited about libra , and I also think libra will bring more people into bitcoin …

5. What's another alternative for trading altcoins now that Binance is giving up?

6. To the point. No bullshit. Great video.

7. Thanks for all that you do TTT i love it 👍 BTW i am following you on twitter

8. I think Libra will be used for the 1.8 billion who don't have a bank account. A Third world coin

9. But the target for Libra is definitely not crypto purist, is it? It is for the unwashed masses to be able to transact with just a couple of clicks.

10. How buy libra

11. Thanks for your work, Brother;-)

12. It's a Win-Win situation for Moneygram and Ripple. Libra = 💩 I will never touch that cr**p even if my life depends on it

13. These trade alerts 🚨 are 💰💯✨

14. Yeah man, don't be evil. The Libra coin will not go over well in developed nations but the others will eat it up. I do not wish to profit off that. Another point is I think Western Union was working with Ripple Labs as well. Next question: are they publically traded?

15. Travel on Trader!