Altcoins

How to trade Bitcoin & Altcoins – Beginner Level (Part 1)

Start Trading Now (NEW Exchange 2019)

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. In this video I go directly into how to make altcoin/bitcoin trades on Bittrex exchange. This video is designed for beginners only. I’m always encouraging people to get into trading, but they never have the time to sit down with me. By doing this video, it grants them the ability to learn on their own time.

BTCKYLE

Exchange Links:
www.coinbase.com (to buy your bitcoin)
www.gdax.com (coinbase exchange to trade bitcoin against USD)
www.poloniex.com (altcoin exchange, NY and NH traders banned)
www.bittrex.com (altcoin exchange in this video, NY and NH welcome)

Tool links:
www.bitcoinwisdom.com
www.coinigy.com (sign up for a free trial today)

@chrisdunnTV
@crinvestor
@coinigy
@BTCKYLE (me)

Please be aware that you should do your own research when trading. I am not responsible for any trading losses that may occur.

1. It is important to broaden your understanding of the market. By trying different approaches, you can view your strategies from a new perspective, and gain valuable insight into the inner mechanics of trading. Even if it doesn't work out for you, the risks are very low. The essence of the strategy will not allow for high losses or high gains for that matter. Make sure you are familiar with risk management and learn the best-practice risk and trade management for successful cryptocurrency trades. Working with Artur Vladislav made all this a dream come true. You can Contact him for professional assistance on your trades +1 480 675 7904 WhatsApp

2. Ek het bidcoin gekoop en gedink dit easy peasy. Bere nou vir n ruk my bidcoin want weet nie waar of wanneer om dit te trade nie

3. Pls Kyle I invested with a company but find it easy to withdraw funds, they said I should pay another money to synchronize my account to withdraw. pls advice

4. Hello sir where can i reach to ask something about bitcoin and to do business here in our country

5. the thing i can't wrap my head around in crypto is when people say "i'm buying alts to get more btc."

if you buy an altcoin with btc and the altcoin goes up 3x surely you just have a bigger bag of the alt, not btc?

6. Cryptographic investment is quite difficult, but not as difficult as it sounds if you follow the basic rules and do not like or feel emotional with your parts. This is sometimes unstable and scary because things can go up and down at extreme speeds. If you are not careful, you risk great losses. To ensure sustainable profitability, be sure not to listen to the nonsense of most crypto merchants on YouTube and other forums, as many market speculators tell you that XRP is intended for the market or BTC are in their place. falling and crashing are safe and even more money loses in coins because they say so. In my personal experience, daily trading is much safer and more profitable than Hodling with so much uncertainty on the market. For a year I lost more than 5 BTCs worth of HODL and for less than two months I got more than 12 BTCs, which is, I'm sure, a dream for most hodlers. However, you must be careful and extremely good at your T.A., read the news and correctly understand the trend. I would also like to point out that if you are not 100% sure, you should contact someone with good experience and business experience to help you. Mrs. Helena (lindberghelena90@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/call: +447427424057 is a person I highly recommend. Her analysis is good and her trade signals and strategies are among the best ones to follow. It helped me to recover my losses and make money for which I find it difficult to believe.

7. The question is which exchange r recommended and which r not. I'm choosing between Binance, Kraken and Bitfinex.

8. LOW VOLUME FIX: Add video url to VLC player and boost the volume there , you can even use the compressor of it. Or download the vid using saveitoffline then play the same way in VLC player. For Kyle (who is probably the best): In your video editor add a compressor/limiter to the audio before rendering! (Treshold on minus 10-20 db, make the "amount" somewhere on the middle, attack on 50 milisec , release on around 100 milisec, aaaaand always click ON the "auto gain compensate", so that's when the limiter becomes a compressor so it lifts it up!

Many thanks for your work Kyle!

9. Definitely not with coinbase. I can't eve withdraw my money there. My ticket is just closed w/ no comments

10. I have contacted you on tweeter account .. message me back

11. Scammers don’t fall in trap

12. The last 2 months, I have made over $74,000 from trading bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. I bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost most of it and sold off what was left. That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Adams Hudsons first of, he asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system, trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thereby help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach out for his help on { AdamsHudsons@gmail. Com }

13. I take for my Calculations a very powerful app: "Crypto Investment Calculator".

The app can calculate long term investment and with the wanted Percent Daytrades. She even has the live course of the respective coin. It’s at the moment only for android, but the programmer said: “We are programming this App in the next time for IOS”.

14. It’s no secret that the Forex market (bitcoin trading for instance) can be highly unpredictable. It is vital to not confuse this “unpredictability” with “randomness” as many beginners do. Often people start by going on to trade as randomly as they believe the market to be. This is why Novice traders should be guided. They never learn how to do either reliably. You have to learn to react to the volatility of the market, not give into it. It's also difficult for beginners to break Even in forex trading. My candid advise for beginners is to get a good and reliable mentor. comment "i need a mentor" to introduce one of my bitcoin trading mentors to you.

15. Bank 🏦 Bail-ins destroy depositors wealth by forcing them to become shareholders of a worthless asset. 💩

16. It's all about Mr Martin dale. Thank you so much sir.

17. hi

18. Imma sell a capacitor

19. Hi Kyle..thanks for the video….please upload your trading strategy…and your live trade…thanks

20. Thank you

21. Hi Kyle excellent video in plain English. I'm new my bitterix platform looks different to yours (no distribution etc) has it changed?

22. hello kyle ,am new beginner and i really want learn trading ,please help me to learn okay .

23. As an Indian citizen where trading is banned where do i do the exchange and how do i convert to inr?

24. Hey man, about the volume of BTC for a Clubcoin?…can you please explain…I didn't quiet understand it

25. How do you now when to buy in a coin

26. Bitcoin trading

27. Thanks Kyle so much!

28. Wouldn't be better if you let us be in control of the volume? Despite the fact that your video is very valuable, we couldn't hear a word of what you were saying but to stick our ears an inch away from the laptop microphone

29. This guy is all over the place I am surprised if anyone ever understands him. And this is supposed to be a beginners guide lol…

30. Excellent just excellent

31. I have a binance account. Is that as good as bittrex?

32. I am beginner trader and trading Bitcoin with signals which I get from a company.

33. Beauty fed
    Which platform are you using to invest ? Or should I provide you with a suitable platform where you can invest with USD

34. Hey BTCKYLE.Hook me up am ready to learn and trade crypto, or do we call it, Altcoins please. Any help I will appreciate a lot.

35. i'm still confused =/ i don't understand the spike chart

36. I like trading X12 Coin on CoinDeal and Crex24.

37. I DO FRAUDS IN BITCOIN HAHA

38. Informativo video muy nítido contenido y nos quedamos pendiente a su canal gracias

39. Playing runescape ge standing comes in handy

40. Coinbase is total scam! I now buy bitcoins from cryptoexmart and I have never had a failed transaction. great service from cryptoexmart.

41. What chart are you useing and where can I get it? Thank you Bill

42. cool

43. hi , i want to ask u all a question, like in this video at 18 : 18 sec, he show the total, he gonna buy 4XMR for 0.01200000 btc, right but when he shows the total it becomes 0.0481200 dats too much dont u think. as if we see the difference in todday price its almost 238.90 United States Dollar …so how ur is saying feees is less brother.
    0.01200000-0.0481200 = 0.03612 (238.90 usd).

44. still new to this cryptocurrency world, is there a PDT rule for trading cryptocurrency, or can one make as many trades a day as they'd like.

45. Good way to earn more profit with bitcoin….a good investment platform…..plz contact me for more details

46. How to get signals sir

47. How do someone contact you if you can trade for them?

48. The video was very helpful

49. Trading Binary/iq option and Stocks forex is very wild and complex to understand that is why Many traders lose because they do not understand the market trend, knowing when to trade or not because the market is too confusing. Just find a good Broker with an amazing strategy to help you through for a while, Mr Frank Robert helped me with his strategy and directive and prescribed a Software for me that works perfectly with his strategy, ever since then my winning has been 100 percent sure.