Bitcoin News

BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ABOUT TO EXPLODE 2019

Join my Royal Coaching Program:

Collaboration:
ICO Spreadsheet:

Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today
BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ABOUT TO EXPLODE 2019

This is the last video for this year and here we go , a market that slumps across 2018 and shares a lot! Knowledge,experience,passion and emotions , all in one , an amazing time no matter how it ends, we CAN’T BE WRONG!

Let me know what do you think about the last details of the market analysis for the Bitcoin and Ethereum price.

► Royal Coaching Program ◄ :

► Social Media ◄
Facebook :
Twitter :

► Poloniex Tutorials Playlist ◄

Bitcoin Analysis,December,Crypto News,
Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today

1. No financial and investment advice, pure market & technical analysis of Bitcoin
    🔔 THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE 🔔

2. My experience with crypto was great, but it started in an ugly state. I've done more than $ 35,000 in profits using the excellent Bitcoin trading strategy over the last few months and my success was not a moment because I was a beginner. I bought about 1.5 BTCs during 2017 bitcoin moon, I continued to the moon and felt happy and kept it down so that it would fall significantly in 2018. which prompted me to sell the lowest value I left, and for me the loss was enormous. I have already come to the conclusion that Bitcoin is not my thing and I will not leave it until I come to Mr. Dominic Connor. Mr. Connor is a very patient man when he asks about my basic knowledge of cryptocurances before he teaches me the basics to consider when choosing an exchange / exchange company, resources for profit, massive use of trading techniques. In addition, he showed me his uniquely techniques and also advised me on professional investment and accurate trading signals to get started. While I was using his system, trading in crypto become fun. I just want to extend a well-done work and help all users of my previous state. If you have any questions, you can ask for help with dominicconnorr33@gmailcom and WhatsApp +447456561328

3. What are your thoughts on Cardano ?

4. Hello sir,i need your help. i have $500 ,which coin is the best for buy ?

5. From a fundamental perspective, it seems that ETH is holding on and spiking up and down thanks to the upcoming fork and the promise of coins.

6. That being said, I'd like to blow smoke up your ass with this chart. 1:38

7. Happy New Year🏵🎆🎇 and Welcome to 2019! The Year Crypto will Take over the world. .Imagine a world where you can make money while sleeping? Mr Anthony’s strategy remains the best, argue with your points why he is not… I was able to increase my 4btc to 14Btc in the space of 1month with the help of Anthony Bow who is a Pro Trader and has been helping Novice crypto investors showing them ways to trade their Bitcoin, he is down to earth and always ready to serve, tho He charged me after I made profits, but it was worth it. Y'all can reach out to him through His Telegram- +1-631-706-4129 , HANGOUTS/Mail Anthonybow43@gmail.com

8. im bullish

9. I will tell u wats really going to happen follow gold chart btc and gold chart look very very similar where the point where gold exploded the same with btc

10. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom in 2018, and a very healthy and profitable 2019 to you.

11. Great content and appreciate your analysis, as always, insightful. Thank you for your hard work last year. Power to you in 2019.

12. Love your content Paul. Happy new year and all the best to you!

13. what do you guys say with this descending triangle, breakout or pullback?