Altcoins

Bitcoin Bounces Back! Don't FEAR BTC Dips! How to Tell When BTC's Price Will Drop. Altcoin Update

πŸ”ΈπŸš€ Join the BEST trading group on YouTube! πŸ”ΈπŸš€
πŸ”ΈπŸš€ πŸ”ΈπŸš€
πŸ”ΈπŸš€ Crypto Payments Accepted! 6 month minimum πŸ”ΈπŸš€
Crypto Discounts: 10% off 6 months or 20% off 12 months
Crypto Payment Instructions: CryptoBitcoinChris@gmail.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
For Business Inquiries: cryptorevolutionchannel@gmail.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Get Some CryptoBitcoinChris Merch!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Follow me on Twitter: @CryptoBTC_Chris

Follow me on Instagram: CryptoBitcoinChris

Facebook group: ABC’s of Cryptocurrency

YouTube:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Ledger Nano Hardware Wallets:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Binance Referral Link:

Kucoin Referral Link:

Download The New BRAVE Browser! Super Fast, Private & Secure!

Swap Coins Fast & Easy right from your Wallet w/ CoinSwitch

Need a Secure and Anonymous Connection? Try PureVPN!

Sign up for a Pro account on Tradingview!

Coinigy link:

Sign up for Coinbase and get $10 Free Bitcoin:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Donations:

Verge: DELqCBnKPsPxPiGA8AqR2M4MJkEems3sDZ

Tron: TQxN7UBgVNF3P6WpW9e8BUYMPU5eQEyZo6

ETH (only): 0x90c61f634a77cc652e6b999d1cc755668ac152b9

ERC-20 coins: 0xd282D4c3392e2854b96CE40c14C399863DE34c66

Bitcoin: 1MN4GqKaGgqGSFf4LdobBVMguZ4Mw3e3iW

Litecoin: LULtHngk8UmMbmqEXbS1JqvxTeEhtwBTHC

Electroneum: etnkBVpWnP87XyA2sukDa43e8oDmKpbGsQcN2DqrAQB1EcLpvKEWhNb69qLauJ5KmrCYF1g64poy88gEj4uPk5Ru7bEYthGEfw

XRP:
XRP Deposit Tag: 104094086
XRP Deposit Address: rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XLM:
XLM Deposit MEMO: 1030463722
XLM Deposit Address: GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

Apollo Currency Account ID:
APL-S7FY-GZWZ-M9AP-BWNJL
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

**DISCLAIMER**- I am not a financial adviser nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

#Bitcoin #Crypto #Livestream #DigiByte #Litecoin #Invest #Cardano #Ethereum #Binance #Crypto #Invest #Elastos #Vechain #PundiX #Tron #Ethereum #IOTA #Ripple #XRP #Neblio #Starbucks #BAKKT #XRP #StellarLumens #Google #Vechain #Bakkt #cryptocurrency #news #btc #Invest #eth #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #forex #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #stocks #marketanalysis #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, tron, best altcoin buys, hodl, vechain, 10x, 100x, investment strategies, 2019, 2020, eos, stellar lumens, top altcoins 2019, dogecoin, bitcoin etf, bitcoin cash, Bitcoin scam, bitcoin crash, bakkt, xrp, cardano, ripple, bitcoin bottom, bull run, should I buy bitcoin, digibyte, binance, basic attention token, btc, fomo, ltc, litecoin, livesteam, libra

1. News here from the UK @ cryptobond#πŸ•΅οΈπŸ“ˆπŸ’°πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

These are rated the top 7 alt coins to invest in here in the UK while bitcoin rises.
    1. Pundi X (NPXS)
    2. Steller lumans (XLM)
    3.bitcoin diamond (BCD)
    4.Eos (EOS)
    5.Dai (DAI)
    6.Basic attention token (BAT)
    7. Gravio coin ( GIO)
    Please add to list from your country and what exchange to purchase from.
    I use graviex exchange to purchase most of these coins above, if you can access that from your country take a look as they have a good coin selection
    πŸ€™πŸ‘‹πŸ‘

2. So engaging! You're a humble guy. Thanks for your advice… I need to check out coins that are going to beat the index. But…Honestly been so busy. I traded back in 2017 and lost a lot of times. I think I'm more of an investor nowadays (re: reason #1) I feel better in that spot. I like that you share your reason to skip hodl mentality.. I think deep down you're truly "in it for the money" so set price goals and targets so when you enter you have a stronger position. I have a few targets for bitcoin. I don't want to cost average but the price keeps going up… Its has been two months now and I was fortunate to encounter Mr. Ramirez Benson on Email, (ramirezbensonn@gmailcom), a trade expert who showed me how to invest in bitcoins and make daily profits from 2 BTC to 10 BTC in just two weeks, I think I may have to break down and buy some more coins since the trend is bullish. You can also contact Mr. Ramirez on WhatsApp (+44 7482877027). Cheers mate from Wembley.

3. What is the best option now if you have Alts. Dump at a loss or hold and wait? I'm thinking of joining the group but just need some convincing that it is worthwhile if Ihave a small portfolio

4. I do hope everyone takes your advice and moves to Kucoin! It is my favourite exchange stocking some rarer ALTs (eg: TE-Food great project).I have had a couple of queries on it (problemΒ turning out to beΒ my fault not KuCoins).Β  The support tickets were answered quickly, politely and thoroughly. Everyone has problems , its how we fix them that matters.

5. As a U.S. citizen, is there an exchange which I can trade your trading group's coins on without using a VPN? After looking at a couple of groups over the last two years, this appears to be the best one by far. Will join per the above patreon link if I can find an exchange or platform that offers the coins your group recommends. Coinigy? KuCoin?

6. You sold yourself! Instead of telling people how to stick to BTC like in your early days and not selling those up and down swings, you've become a seller. Selling all these swings up and down makes no sense, if you think that we are going to the 100k, it is risky and pure greed. Only a few people hit the points to buy and sell, anyone who had heard of your rate at 6k can sing a song of it. Who should take profits if you shout at every thousand of the high "take profits!" ? that's ridiculous! Take profits lol and when people should buy in again before they even have the chance to take profits again? if ever again?

7. All possible price drops you mentioned before did not take place. It seems like it does not matter what you say, because you are lying right up or down anyway.

8. Take profits Take profits, lol, you say that since then BTC has risen from 6000 to now, when would people have been back after they took 6 or 7000 profits? That's such a cheap marketing slogan. Unbelievable how you sell yourself. Now comes the bull market and you and your team are selling you even more to the noobies, this is not art in ascending courses. Pied piper of Hameln I say only.

9. What's going on with kucoin? I just tried to activate my account and the country of origin drop down box in kyc verification does not list United States! So I can't buy or link account.

10. In 2009, the first Bitcoin units were mined on computers.

10 years later in 2019, the first Pi units are being mined on phone. It's big!

50,000 active miners already within 12 weeks.

First halving was at 1,000 miners, second was at 10,000. 3rd halving will be in a few days at 100,000 miners.

Mining ends after the 6th halving.

App store and Play store search "Pi Network"

Code: simken

11. Bearish Rally? Will be healthy to drop back down to ~US$6.3k-7.5k I believe, where the 100DMA to middle of Ichicloud is? I think. Need to retest that, then I will feel safe that this is a real rally.

I've stopped cost-averaging in since it passed 7k as a very small retail investor (not a trader), unless there's a retest close to that range. But just my personal view.

Too much FOMO atm and irrationality, which is worrying to me in the mid-term?

Will start buying again and slowly add a portion of my salary to my ledger cold storage stash if it does fall back to close to USD7k.

I'm happy with my holdings so far anyway, since I've been cost averaging from 5k to 11k during the bull market, and then start again at 6k and all the way down to 3.4k during the bear market, and up again till 7k. πŸ™‚

12. Binance US answers BNB and more…..

13. Eric Hadik on Bitcoin 55:48
    "8500 was the first primary objective and then it needed to break above that
    to trigger the second and more likely upside target of 11500-11800.
    We're now in that phase and that is my objective for this move in Bitcoin.
    At the same time, the cycles that came into play back in mid-Dec. of last year
    projected an overall upmove into late June/early July."

14. all this channel is is advertisement for his ledger or his paid group not the channel im interested anymore

15. Your videos seem like they are cutting off early

16. I'm Strongly considering joining the group, but when I tried the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHW0H43RO5DLOzXne7TaImQ it said "This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines." :/

17. I used you KuCoin link- but for registration United States is not an option… confused?

18. Hey Chris, What do you think about FET…. Nice Video

19. This projects Apollo, U Network, Evimeria and BABB will for sure surprise many of us in the next one or two years just buy and hold

20. Hey great to know about Multicoincharts, just what I've been looking for, since I only have a free acc on tradingview. Many thanks Chris.

21. If Libra takes off, it will grant Zuckerberg more power than anyone in history. More users than the dollar. It's scary, considering he makes decision outside of facebook's board often.

22. Great content. Keep working

23. Dont forget about XRP news !!!!! I bet you get more views when you add them in your videos !!!!😁