Crypto Exchanges

MOON MISSION Resumed! – How Quickly Can BTC Hit 12k?

This market trading analysis applies to various exchanges, including Bitmex and Binance. Tackling questions like if Bitcoin can reach 20k again and if we will be seeing a crypto currency market recovery this year. Things like the lightning network have provided huge improvements for BTC and while it is true that others like Roger Ver with Bitcoin Cash (bcash) may disagree, I do see these blockchain technology innovations to be very bullish fundamental signs for the space.

To join VIP, click on my name (@Forflies) at the bottom of Telegram posts and message me. This is the only way to join VIP.

LIKE + SUBSCRIBE!

TradingView (where I chart BTC):
Bitmex (for a discount on fees):

Books I recommend –
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets:
US:
UK:

Market Wizards:
US:
UK:

I make YouTube videos on cryptocurrency news, crypto altcoin analysis, bitcoin trading strategies and a lot more. You’ll find a lot of videos on gems to invest in and learn how I’ve earned money using Bitcoin.

None of my Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Binance Coin (BNB) videos – or any other cryptocurrency videos/online posts – count as financial advice. I am not liable for any losses you may incur when trading crypto, always do your own research (DYOR).

Business email: sami@cloudreachmedia.com

– Forflies

1. Well, there goes $12k… Xrp? Not even fifty cents…lol.

2. THAT QUICK (June 25 today)

3. Where THE FUCK are the Forflies indicator tutorials?

4. Your the worst ta you after the fact promote yourself… give it up dude

5. Hi Forflies….I'm not sure how to contact you directly so I'm trying this…I am interested in joining your service but I have bitcoin scattered amongst a few places. What I need to know is this…if I'm an American where can I send my bitcoin to consolidate and then pay for your service and make the trades that you recommend…..it might take me a few days to bring everything together because I'm not the most techy guy in the world…..so what do I do first, please?

6. 18:01 can you explain that again? I couldn't keep up, the maths was too tricky

7. You call this a healthy trend? That a fcking fomo bull-run which will ultimately break down

8. Very informative video i must say. Even though skeptics are of the opinion the entire bunch of cryptocurrency is heading for a major dump, this is not true especially with the bitcoin which is poised for a major bullish trend that will see it far exceeding $20,000 in value before the year runs out. This is just the right time for anyone not already accumulating to do so and the best way which unfortunately i got to find out late after losing so much money to the bear is to latch on to the success of an established trader by using his signals and working strategies in your own trade. I quickly recovered and made profit exceeding $40,000 in a few weeks with Miguel Ryan’s system and i wish i had stumbled on someone like him before now. With his guidance, i have increased my portfolio by over 10btc which would be difficult if i had to buy by dollar cost averaging or any other methods. His contact is miguelry4040@gmailcom and I believe this would be helpful to some enthusiasts who are having difficulty in building a great portfolio or making steady profit ahead of the full weight of the bull market

9. The thing I'm always concerned with: Is trading theory teaching me to backwards rationalise, or is it actually giving me a tool for analysing the future trend?

10. dude, your getting a little cocky. Bitcoin needs to dump to around 9800. Thats where there is value.

11. Thank you so much. You do not have any links under your videos! Such as which platform do you use to buy gold and currencies? I appreciate.

12. textbook shake and bake dump.

13. hitting 10500 now, we ll see if it tanks even lower, rsi isnt oversold yet so dont know if its gonna have much of a bounce.

14. Editor de verga por qué no pasa las repeticiones

15. We got rejected at 11.2K forming a double top, and we've been getting hammered down since then. Time for a healthy retrace.

16. your mic volume is too low mate can you get it up a bit?

17. Ascending triangle forming on the 1 hr chart after that breakout.

18. 6:15 ARE YOU USING HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES ON US?
    Besides, THE FINGER SNAPPING is harsh with headphones on ; ) Try something else. We would appreciate it.
    Nice content. Thanks !

19. FUCK YEAH! LOVE THAT VOICE! Best sleep in years!

20. Exciting times