Bitcoin News

Why Bitcoin BTC WILL Crush Altcoins In 2019!

As Bitcoin BTC moves up altcoins are staying stagnant and losing dominance. Let’s talk about why BTC may reach 80% dominance causing some altcoins to disappear & some to thrive.
Get Bitmex, Crypto, Forex, & Stock Signals Daily:

Check out my last 3 videos!

Join our Discord!

NEW Podcast On iTunes!

Tags:
bitcoin,btc,bitcoin btc,btc bitcoin,bitcoin altcoins,altcoins 2019,altcoins bitcoin,altcoins,alt coins,altcoins btc,btc altcoins,bitcoin btc altcoins,bitcoin alt coins,bitcoin 2019,btc 2019,bitcoin btc 2019,altcoins btc 2019,2019 bitcoin,2019 btc,2019 atlcoins,altcoins bitcoin 2019,naeem,naeem btc,eth,eos,ltc,xrp,xrp btc,eth btc,ltc 2019,eth 2019,eos 2019,xrp 2019,ltc btc,btc ltc,eos btc,btc eos

1. As Bitcoin BTC moves up altcoins are staying stagnant and losing dominance. Let's talk about why BTC may reach 80% dominance causing some altcoins to disappear & some to thrive.

Get Bitmex, Crypto, Forex, & Stock Signals Daily: https://www.tradersprofitclub.com

Check out my last 3 videos!

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/HqgQA9D

NEW Podcast On iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tpc-with-naeem-al-obaidi/id1453036067?mt=2

Tags:

bitcoin,btc,bitcoin btc,btc bitcoin,bitcoin altcoins,altcoins 2019,altcoins bitcoin,altcoins,alt coins,altcoins btc,btc altcoins,bitcoin btc altcoins,bitcoin alt coins,bitcoin 2019,btc 2019,bitcoin btc 2019,altcoins btc 2019,2019 bitcoin,2019 btc,2019 atlcoins,bitcoin altcoins 2019,altcoins bitcoin 2019,crypto currency,naeem,al-obaidi,naeem crypto,sniperstube,snipers,bitcoin naeem,naeem bitcoin,naeem btc

2. Steem is by far the best Alt Coin. Been accumulating for weeks and my Channel is earning about 50 dollars per day on Steem that I can trade for Bitcoin

3. 29:55 Like if you get the point :)) I remember staying awake in 2017-2018 and watching restless to this guy's streams… best dude out there 😀

4. Ok, first you tell us that bit coin will be the global currency with all financial systems based around it, then you argue that bitcoin isn't currency but instead, like gold,a store of value.. so in the future supposing my bitcoin is worth a million and I want to buy a house with it, I'll still need smart contracts based on a (say the ethereum??) blockchain to facilitate that transaction, otherwise I'll be reliant on our current broken system, which most counterintuitively assume (including our global currencies) will all fail to boost bitcoin's adoption and value.. no one actually 'believes' in bitcoin so much so that it would actually become our main currency, we all just want quick gains and cry 'when moon' cos we want to sell back into our national currencies to buy lambos. Ethereum can work with our current systems and a multitude of our world's largest companies also see this and are developing platforms to realise this. To say that Ethereum's only use case is crypto kitties is a gross display of either misjudgment on Naeem's behalf, or he seems to have a vested interest in making sure that people FOMO into bitcoin to boost current prices. Just my 2 satoshi on it- and yes I own both bitcoin and ethereum!

5. Supp

6. noob

7. great topic!

8. How come you try and talk about moneygram and ripple but you never get to the point?

9. thanks for dropping this impressive video

10. 1st time watching.Very educational and you have a respective knowledge base

11. thanks for dropping this impressive video, John McAfee's said the chart for Bitcoin will surely reach 1million USD before 2020. If said this is to happen, like his past predictions happened, IT will be very very unwise for you not to know how to Increase your BTC instead of Just Hodling. I lost 8Btc to Bitconnect in December-18-2018. and I was left with 2Btc, I started looking for ways to increase my Bitcoin, and get my loss back and make more profit. One day on Dailycoin Buzz channel YT, someone Recommended anybody that cares to listen to reach out to Mr Walter Arrav, who has made a great impact in teaching young crypto investors a reliable method to Increase their Bitcoins, Its just 2 weeks since I reached out to Him, I can Proudly boost of increasing my Portfolio from 2Btc to 7.5Btc Y'all can reach out to him for more reliable information. Mail (Waltertrading10@yahoo. com)

12. Bsv is btc….

13. When you send a signal to sale btc how quick can one liquidate and where to do it?

14. How can US citizens join Binance now?

15. As we approach the end of the year with much trials and tribulations in the crypto market, we have compiled a list of Bitcoin price predictions by a number of notable personalities that range anywhere between $9,000 to $150,000. I’m trading on signals and everything is smooth sailing now!!.. I read about him in a crypto group and upon contacting him, he gave me access to his trading system and i have been able to grow my little 2btc to over 5btc's in just 2 weeks. I’d suggest you seek assistance from him immediately. You can reach him on *Email Churchillalfred8@Gmail or via Telegram: +1 813 421 4693

16. Contact Dan for more investment text +14069051525

17. Ethereum's 2.0's blueprint is coming out this weekend. I hope they limit coin supply as they transition to point of stake.