Crypto Exchanges

Crypto Exchanges Say NO! Binance | Bittrex | Bitfiniex | Cryptopia | COSS | Cobinhood | KuCoin

Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Cryptopia deny new users! What should you do? Can you still trade Altcoins? The answer is: YES!
Buy Cryptos on KuCoin ►►

In case you don’t feel like watching this extremely LONG video:

1. Exchanges are temporarily not accepting new customers
2. KuCoin (KCS) + Binance (BNB) Coins will be HUGE in 2018
3. Cryptopia Dotcoin (DOT) Good buy? I’ll pass…..
4. The Importance of Dollar Cost Averaging cryptocurrencies
5. Get a KuCoin account ►►

Buy Bitcoin, Get $10 FREE ►►
Buy Cryptos on Binance ►►
Buy Cryptos on KuCoin ►►
My #1 Hardware Wallet ►►

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. This is just my opinion. Always do your own research before investing.

Check out these 4 Low Cap alt coins: PRL | NULS | UTK | SNOV

Watch this video again because it’s awesome:

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ethereum #blockchain #neo #bittrex #poloniex #cryptopia #bitfinex #coinbase #ripple #icon #icx #binance #bnb #kucoin #kcs #cryptozombie #cobinhood #coss #dot #dotcoin

1. Buy Bitcoin, Get $10 ►► http://Coinbase.kdub.co
    Buy Cryptos on Binance ►► http://Binance.kdub.co
    Buy Cryptos on KuCoin ►► http://KuCoin.kdub.co
    My #1 Hardware Wallet ►► http://Ledger.kdub.co

2. how anyone can dislike you is beyond me! love your work, where jumoing in the game and your our favorite channel even tho your 2 months old, we think your gona be huge, where icoco

3. Huh??? Didn't see that coming? I'm surprised so many new users are trying to pile in. But according to binance, their site is down because of some sort of syncing issue, or server issue…Probably took our money and ran LOL

4. CHECK OUT BISMUTH! (bis)… ITS mooning and its the only python based crypto!!! when it hits another exchange its going to go to orbit!

5. Hi, Could you please make a video to help the viewers who are newbies (like me 🙂 to understand the Logics between Altcoins profit gain in exchange back to BTC or ETH?… I am having hard time to understand the whole profit gain logics…. say,… if I gain some profit in Altcoins and decided to take the profit, and then if I sold them to BTC…and then from then on the whole profit gain margin just starts to get blurry to me…Say I keep holding my BTC… but when it drops value, wouldn't all my Altcoin gain that is exchanged to be put into my BTC pot also get devalued?? I know some people may take the gain and put into other investment, but it almost feels like, for certain gains if you don't exchange back into USD it will just keep run up and down into the oblivion. I kinda figured out, probably the safest way to keep the Altcoin gain is to put into BTC and only sell when BTC is in good high number (at least around the same value while trading Altcoins when I bought it) but I don't even think anybody and be bothered to track down the math of truly how much they have gained from their Altcoins when it's been exchanged back and forth or with so many different currency up and down values…lol… anyways, I thought some newbies might have the same dilemma like me trying to understand and manage the best way we can do under a safe logic while trading to gain profit and minimise lost… also by the way, withdrawing money form some of the exchange is so expensive too!! I agree long term holding is almost always a safe bet lol… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

6. You should start going live!

7. What do you think of digipulse? Looks like a amazing project to me. definatly a one of a kind

8. Great info man! I signed up with KuCoin using your link and I will buy some KCS

9. I wish more exchanges would allow making purchases with LiteCoin. It's much faster and has cheaper transfer fees than BitCoin and Ethereum

10. have you looked into ZCLASSIC? forking off bitcoin to create BITCOIN PRIVATE every zcl holder will get a btcp and every btc holder will get a btcp price prediction for btcp 500 plus

11. Great vid… you said that you moved a load of money off of DeepBrain Chain (DBC)… why?

12. I signed up and they still havent sent me an email? whats the delay

13. what is your thoughts on snov

14. Yh take it from me kucoin is amazing !