Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Ripple Binance Technical Analysis Chart 6/4/2019 by ChartGuys.com

NEW Course:

TCG Clothing:

Crypto Alert System V2:
Instagram!

TCG Courses:

Recommended Fundamentals:
Nugget’s News Australia

3rd Party Review:

Entries and Exits Course:

We offer multiple hours of webcam coverage a day, in addition to continuous chat room coverage. Join the community today

Find more information on commodities and Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical technical analysis:

Chartguys.com crypto Technical Analysis Facebook Page:

Chartguys.com Technical Analysis FREE facebook community:

Stocktwits:

Any advisory or signal generated by TheChartguys.com is provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on TheChartguys.com systems are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. While there is great potential for reward trading securities and options there is also substantial risk of loss in all trading. You must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures, options or commodity interests. TheChartGuys.com is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. The information contained within this Web site, including e-mail transmissions, faxes, recorded voice messages, and any other associated messages/media (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment / trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any securities mentioned.

1. Recorded 1:50 PM Eastern

2. Previously, I believed that the business of bitcoin belonged to just the early adopters who got in say around 2010/11 but gladly I was proved wrong when I met and discussed with Gérard after gambling off good money and falling into terrible debt of over $40,000 about how to turn the tide and become profitable. Although I didn’t believe any more in crypto, I decided to trade his signals out of desperation but the result was a total turnaround for me and my family. His signals where really helpful to me as I was able to offset my losses and practically made profit of over $25,000 in less than a month. I then introduced a couple of my colleagues who expectedly are doing very well today as traders all thanks to Gérard Barrientos. To reach him for trade strategies and signals, you can reach him through (gerardbarrientos6672@gmailcom or on WhatsApp +447427159640) and tell him a grateful client recommended him

3. Hello Chart guy. I notice you trade on lower time frames a lot. Is Bulkawski relevant for such time frames? Thanks for your videos you're one of the best.

4. Love the clarity you bring . Cheers Dan

5. Awesome video. Great content Dan. Thanks so much!

6. I saw the equilibrium looking like it was headed bearish but no idea really when. Here’s awesome, I sold my trading money into bitcoin. But I sold it at the top before any of it started.

I bought a server to stake ada and Eos. One hour maybe four hours later. I would bring paying more for my server. Didn’t touch all the coins i scratches away all last year. So it’s time to get more money, but for one year in Yrading. Im gong good Fromm a hundred bucks I put in when at 18000.

Thanks dan.

7. Keep up the great work. Love the vids

8. Litecoin usually LEADS before BTC rather than follows it. Research that fact. Also… Bitcoin Cash has the same effect on new customers of Coinbase when they first enter the world of crypto. They see the price of Biction, and get turned off, but when they see that Bitcoin Cash (which is right below it on the coinbase page) is one 10th of the price, a lot of people just buy the bitcoin Cash instead. (for the same sort of reasons they buy Litecoin as well.) And I remember months ago when my colleagues discouraged me on entering the crypto market with my enthusiasm over litecoins, i purchased over $2,000 worth of ltc with no idea on how to trade or utilize them, due to researches i made on youtube i was lucky to meet with a trade expert, Mr. Ramirez Benson, at ( Ramirezbensonn@gmailcom ) who taught me how to trade and earn with real live signals and i have increased my wallet from 2,000 to 10,000 with his guidance following the rise, that would be 300% return profit, i am so loving this strategy and the current nature of cryptocurrencies right now.

9. Thank you very much for doing this video! I love watching all your videos! I was really wanting to know what was going on with all the bears bringing everything down! You told me exactly what I needed to hear!

10. Thanks Dan, I’m always learning with you 😊

11. I haven't made an entry yet this year. I got a few grand saved up. I ditched Coinbase for Gemini. I plan on entering around the $6,600 support. If BTC doesn't go that low again that's fine with me.

12. thanks for the updates Dan

13. no plants or animals

14. ‘Buy the fear’. "Reminder! Next 'round' of Litecoin and Bitcoin halvings begins 2019 – continues into 2020 – mining reward is halved leading to less new Litecoin and Bitcoin entering the market leading to upward pressure on price. Last 2015 Litecoin halving signified the beginnings of 2015 – 2017 price surge!

15. Can you cover bitcoin cash

16. I love the goat Pic in the background 😉

17. haha, stare into our souls… haha. love it

18. Thank You, Dan. Very informative, how you adjust to a changing market.

19. This was extremely useful information, and it was a pleasure to watch. I admire your TA skills.

20. You're only pretending?! I TRUSTED you 🙁

21. I know what you mean by crypto still not being easily accessible for new users.

I bought my little brother some BTC for his birthday. He wanted to cash out after the price went up, so he sent it to a Bitcoin Cash wallet and now it's gone for good

22. Brilliant 👍

23. Thanks for the ASG on p2pb2b exchange, made great profit 🤑🤑 I recommend to join before the price gets too high

24. You are so versital Dan! Do you charge to tell us what you see deep in our Souls? And do you take BTC? Ha I couldn't resist!

25. thank you for this overview.

26. YouTube’s been doing you dirty on the whole notification thing. I have ALL turned on, simply to catch crypto and routinely only get the MJ sector and sometimes stocks. Censorship conspiracy??🤔🧐😂

27. whats the down side of using robinhood?

28. Ya um BTC is wondering where it’s parachute is

29. Hi Dan, What RSI length/period are you using? 12 or 5? Cant see it!

30. Did we change the monthly chart ? Higher high confirmed ? what does it means ?

31. Dan I want to pick up free flowing money how do you do that I always need to pay fees to get out and I'm not talking about my binance fees but to convert my crypto to cash to buy regular stocks .. do you have a suggestion for this cause it's very expensive 1k trade is +- 80-110$ thx mate

32. Thank you Dan from Italy, I sold my BTC yesterday based in your quote about oil under USD 60.00. Sold at 8050. THKS !