XRP

Bitcoin Bull Flag?! Could We See $1800?! Ripple XRP News! BTC/Cryptocurrency Trading + Analysis 2019

👨🏼‍💻Make Money With Crypto:
🔑Get 1-on-1 Help:
👨🏼‍💻Bitmex:

👌 SUBSCRIBE:

★★★Personal Support★★★
🔑FREE Cryptocurrency Facebook Group:
🔑Book a consultation call at:

★★★Passive Income★★★
✅ CCG Mining:
✅ GENESIS MINING 3% OFF: USE CODE “TqbEF6”
✅ FREE BITCOIN:

★★★Donations★★★
📚BTC: 15mTc5rnAymKrRaq91gqRoDx99LZhocWQ6
📚ETH: 0xfa5f88d34cbdb42c39c994D85AE4A4a87A784b9B

★★★Contact Me★★★
📲Instagram:
📲Email: info@patrickcorsino.com

**DISCLAIMER**: I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my biased opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

#XRP #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #blockchain #crypto #btc #bitcoincash #bch #bsv #ethereum #eth #ripple #xrp #binance #bnb #quantnetwork #qnt #bancor #bnt #iota #miota #cardano #ada $BTC $ETH $XRP

1. Paramayning is the key advantage of PRIZM before the rest of cryptocurrency. In the basic mechanism of Forzhinga, developers was added a unique, linear-retrograde mechanism of determination of the award for storage of funds, aimed at economic attractiveness and gradual substitution of mass of all existing Financial instruments of the world(((((((((((Bitcoin Bull Flag?! )))))))))

2. Just waiting for BTC to dip below $2k so I can secure a bag

3. I will never stand a chance to miss out investing with you Mr Mike Harry

4. It is indeed difficult to be in this bear market

5. Thanks for the information. Great video

6. I checked 200wma for nasdaq. If it is the same for Bitcoin, we're starting a bull run

7. I am looking for a bottom somewhere around the 1800 level as well.

8. As always very interesting thoughts and analysis on BTC.

9. Bitcoin is currently my most favorite thing and i completely love the technology behind it out of which has spewed several other coins. I know its quite unclear for many how lucrative bitcoin is currently as most people have lost several thousands of dollars already in holding their coins. In my case, i have earned thousands by following a less talked about approach which is trading. Trading is less affected by the speculative and unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency and with the right techniques and expertise, you can easily earn so much when others are actually making loses in an unstable market. There are several ways to make consistent profit but the safest and easiest from my personal experience would be using the guidance, signals and already proven trade strategies of a successful trader. Quite a few of them but my favorite would always remain Sabastian Cato. I was able to easily triple my portfolio in just 2 weeks of trading with him. It would be only fair for me not to hide such a gem in the space. You can reach him on catosabastian@gmail com and ask him pretty much anything about trading and how he can help you become a better and more profitable trading of cryptocurrency. The best part of it all is his system is really easy to implement and i have learnt a lot already from him

10. If xrp isn’t 500-1,000 dollars then I could careless about a bull run, all a bull run means is that I’m priced out of buying because common sense says the price will drop. Utility price increase or the price increase is a temporary joke. Bull runs are a waste of time unless it is a utility bull run.

11. I think U're right, we're not out of the rut just yet.. At least 2,500 bottom or lower in the next few months..

12. Thanks for the video Patrick. Do you know what was the reason for the LTC jump? Was it speculation or were there some big announcement made?

13. Great value , thnx

14. Bitcoin is at its highest Speed on the Rise and its predicted to Hit $10,000 soon, if you have Bitcoins in your wallet and you are waiting for it to grow, then you are playing yourself, there are ways to Trade your Bitcoins and make 10times of what you have in your Wallet, I used to be ignorant of this till I came across a Professional who showed me how I was able to increase my 0.28098Btc to making $12,000 worth of Bitcoins weekly. Now I am stupidly Rich. She is a trading expert, you can text her via mail and WhatsApp +14422433874 ( rachelbrookemonique@gmail.com ) and tell more people about Mrs Rachel Brooke

15. What do you think about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e68UJ3Gf3fM&t=93s Sunny Decree video?

16. hello Patrick, so great I got the give away :). i just sent you an e-mail with my bitcoin address.

17. nice game to make money =)

18. Majority expectation get rekt patrick 😁😁

19. I have buy orders in for $3,000, $2,800 & $2,500. Although I am hoping to get in cheaper, I would also like it if it started a bullrun now

20. Let's go XRP…

21. I wish I had bought XRP one cent

22. I think BTC has already bottomed, now is time to be ready for the huge move on ALTs

23. Your a bitch for coming with a video like this period .

24. Great news as always!

25. Bull flag on the 10 second chart perhaps. You tubers searching and grasping straws for content and 90% time they post fiction. And are all experts at the past performance. But have a 10% chance predicting the future beyond 1 minute

26. What will cause the manipulation to stop or become less impactful?  More investors coming the market ?   Seems like that would dilute the impact of interference from whales.   What do you think?

27. Thank you Patrick for another great informative video.
    I have my XRP, and ready to hold no matter what.
    Bring it bears!!!

28. I love the hopes and die hard faith XRP enthusiasts have and clearly this is an opportunity in which we all must take advantage of now. XRP has come with the aim to revolutionize transfers and put banks out of business and theoretically, the purpose could be achieved in a few years to come but what if not? What if SWIFT lunches a counter product of its own? What if Government regulations tomorrow makes things difficult for XRP? What if the company Ripples is taken out? What if its just a hype after all? I know the believers of xrp are very much convinced about the future of the coin and are even further convinced by influencers on youtube but i can assure you hodling your savings in xrp could be very risky in the future. I am also a lover of the decentralization idea and i totally love XRP and have made an enormous amount of xrp some of which i plunge continually into my real estate business and hodl some. The amazing thing is i didn't get there by buying but grew by trading 50,000 XRP and 4 BTC with Eric Caruso's trade patterns and signals in a very minimal time. I advice you to hodl all you want but do not accumulate with your hard earned savings but by starting decent and trading to increase your portfolio like i did. I'd also recommend Eric Caruso and you can reach him on his gmail/skype Eric Caruso(ericcaruso66@gmailcom) and you can also contact him through his WhatsApp ( +447427159640 ) if you need some guidance and assistance on picking up with this strategy

29. Ripple was great in 2017
    Great videos, watching everyday 😊
    1MKx1X6gCjic5LJgxJskChujZXqQqpTG5e

30. congrats to the weak Hands for leaving the market!🎉🎊🎉🎊 woohoo

31. +Kelvin Tan I told you so… sorry no lambo for you today😁

32. That BTC low would be unreal! Have to be ready either way

33. What are your thoughts on neo , great work as usual

34. Wrong, the bottom was 3100.