Altcoins

Million Dollar Cash Out Plan (Next Bull Run)

What is my plan to “cash out” during the next bull run? Bitcoin is setting the stage to go parabolic once again and great sums of money can be made, or lost during these volatile times. Last Bitcoin bull run, I made some mistakes, but I learned and have a plan in place this time to help secure my value, while still being able to speculate towards the million dollar portfolio mark.

👌👌Subscribe to The Chico Channel–

⏰ Time Stamps ⏰
00:08 Introduction
00:25 Another Parabolic Bull Run Is Getting Ready To Take Place
00:45 Mistakes Made Last Bull Run
01:17 I Have Learned & Changed My Strategy
01:43 Having A Cash Out Plan Is A Great Idea
02:16 My Cash Out Plan When We Pass The Old All Time High (20k)
04:34 My Cash Out Plan When Bitcoin Passes 30k
05:05 My Cash Out Plan When Bitcoin Passes 40k
05:48 My Cash Out Plan If Bitcoin Passes 50k or Even 60k
06:11 My Cash Out Plan If Bitcoin Goes Past 60k
06:25 Benefits of This In A Bear Market
06:56 Conclusion

📺Watch These Videos Again📺
Welcome To Tether’s Second Bubble

This Bull Run Will Be Different!!

Altcoin Altseason. Is It Coming??

🤫►► ► Chico Crypto Exclusive Links ◄◄◄🤫
🔥Join The Chat On Telegram 🔥
👉🏻Follow Me On Twitter
👌👌Subscribe to The Chico Channel–

💥Buy A Ledger & Keep Your Crypto Safe💥

👍Download The Brave Browser $BAT & Support Crypto!

💲 💲Want to buy your first crypto or Bitcoins?
Sign up for Coinbase and get $10 in free Bitcoin

👉Sign Up For Gate.io Exchange

📚 📚Educational links and crypto resources for starting in cryptocurrency
Check the prices and stats of the most popular cryptocurrencies with Coinmarketcap
What is Bitcoin, altcoins, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies

🏺Cryptocurrency Donations: Support The Channel!!🏺
BTC: 3ArFPC5ik9tBy8ART6R2X59qiNXatw5EAG
ETH: 0xF1d402C0175a9fa80dD770e82fa0BD50FDab0EbD
BITCOIN CASH: 1DPJstcTeHzDbSd1aeeAnwUBNfJWFPNA

#crypto #bitcoin #btc #blockchain #cryptocurrency #ethereum #eth #altcoin #wealth #rich #money #invest #millionaire

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results. Open CDPs at your own risk!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

1. ⏰ Time Stamps ⏰

00:08 Introduction

00:25 Another Parabolic Bull Run Is Getting Ready To Take Place

00:45 Mistakes Made Last Bull Run

01:17 I Have Learned & Changed My Strategy

01:43 Having A Cash Out Plan Is A Great Idea

02:16 My Cash Out Plan When We Pass The Old All Time High (20k)

04:34 My Cash Out Plan When Bitcoin Passes 30k

05:05 My Cash Out Plan When Bitcoin Passes 40k

05:48 My Cash Out Plan If Bitcoin Passes 50k or Even 60k

06:11 My Cash Out Plan If Bitcoin Goes Past 60k

06:25 Benefits of This In A Bear Market

06:56 Conclusion

💥Buy A Ledger & Keep Your Crypto Safe💥

🔥Join The Chat On Telegram 🔥 https://t.me/chicocrypto1

👉🏻Follow Me On Twitter https://goo.gl/gmsDXa

👌👌Subscribe to The Chico Channel–https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHop-jpf-huVT1IYw79ymPw?sub_confirmation=1

2. Dude, you're not outside

3. Very interesting and good video. Well done.

4. what if bitcoin goes to 200-300k and youre sitting deep in cash?

5. I have been involved with a lot of account managers in the past but with Mr Alfred Cervantes and his wonderful strategy,
    i have not been in losses which was the story then when i just begun bo/fx trading. Mr Cervantes is the real deal and

i would advice any newbie trader or anyone who has been in losses to get involved with him .

6. Trading so far with Sir Alfred Cervantes has been a success. I have encountered countless earnings in the crypto market ever since i began trading with him.
    Be free to get in touch with him for professional guidance and begin earning today.

7. From a hodlers point of view I don't have the emotional stability to time the market

8. Dear friend could you educate me on what are the ways one can earn bitcoin rather than buying it these days thank you

9. Expendable youths
    fighting for possession
    Having control of the principle obsession

Rivalry and retribution
    D I G I B Y T E the only solutiooooooooooooooooooooooooon

10. Itll go to $1M

11. Awesome solid plan. So where would you hold dai for example? On an exchange? or hard wallet? Is every exchange/wallet offering the dai % interest gain?

12. Subscribed. Thank you for the very useful videos and the subjects not many talk about.

13. I'm never selling my BTC. And as far was altcoins I plan to sell out 80% and hold the other 20%. I'll sell when my dad comes to me and asks me how to get into crypto. That is when I know the market is saturated.

14. On coin base pro do you have to go to btc to usdc then usdc to dai?

15. My question is…are you accounting for the capital gains tax you'll have to pay Everytime you sell?

16. That's the plan, but it will probably happen unlike anyone expects. Bitcoin going straight up, higher than we all think.

17. I like everything you said EXCEPT for putting all of your eggs into one basket "DAI." Not smart! I would spread that around a bit as well. In fact, Probably 75% back into stable coins and 25% into real estate/ Physical Gold. DIVERSIFY!!! Please.

18. Thanks from Morocco for all these instructions
    This is one of your best video

19. How do you decide which lending platform to use? How do you know if you can trust them? Which one is the most trustworthy, safest? From other sources I hear they are a scam…

20. You don't cash out before all the real shitcoins begin to shoot up man. At least, that's my strategy.

21. I don't see enough liquidity in Dai to convert assets in case btc runs up more than 30,000k. Will probably need to reach into tether or USDC. The volume is not even 10 million someone with a decent amount do BTC can buy all the Dai in existence right now…

22. Don’t touch maker

23. That is a solid plan but the problem is that the plan seems to hedge on having your crypto on exchanges and lending platforms so you can make those moves…I've actually been burned TWICE with funds on exchanges when my accounts were inexplicably disabled or frozen. Thanks Bitstamp!

24. I thought I was the only Cuban in Miami thats all in BTC!

25. one of the few good ones here in crypto

26. You been writing for Consensys, Ty?…’Industry Rages When Consensys Fails to Include Cardano on List of Most Active Blockchain Projects’

27. Hi Chico, been watching your videos for a month now. Amazing content. Last bull I couldn't lock in any profits but this video makes total sense to me. I have a question though. What's the best exchange to convert btc to dai without verification?

28. Dont cash out,,,,,,, Loan out your crypto and watch it GROW

29. I would be scared to have that much in a stable coin. Don’t really trust them or their liquidity

30. I would be scared to have that much in a stable coin. Don’t really trust them or their liquidity

31. I would be scared to have that much in a stable coin. Don’t really trust them or their liquidity

32. But the alt season started when btc bubble popped. Wouldnt it be better to exchange btc for more alts (only projects you researched that arent total shitcoins)

33. Thank for your honesty… Great Content!!

34. you legit sound like an ultra douche, overexplain concepts and dont explain your cashout out into bitcoin from bitcoin dafuk

35. What if the next bear market doesn’t go below an huge number like 20/30k? Then you’ve been better to to just hold on

36. Have you just plagiarised Colin talks Crypto’s content. Will have to start calling you Chico Cardano, both shamelessly copying from the eos format with less quality ha ha ha

37. Not sure about this whole stable coin sys. By putting all our stable coin on an axchange or some other on trust you risk a lot when they do exit scams or another shaddy tactics. I still would prefer the dollar on gold for parking money.

38. Keeping the same plan except my sell off started at 10k, as most my entries are sub 6k. Some money will be secured into my mortgage which will effectively work out to save me 4% interest. I don't have set sell levels though as i have enough charting experience to sell the parabolic moves as we go but it would work out the same about 10% per 10k move. Will be securing half into DAI or TrueUSD at this point and some in commodities like Gold, Uranium, Lithium and some stocks once the S&P500 drops a minimum 50%.

39. good luck

40. Nice plan. I'm going to steal this strategy as well. Thank Chico, very much appreciated. Awesome video.