Crypto Exchanges

SOON: HUGE MOVE for BTC! – FREE: $20 Crypto: MATIC – IOTA & Jaguar Partnership- Important BAKKT News

🔸🚀 Join the BEST trading group on YouTube! 🔸🚀
🔸🚀 🔸🚀
🔸🚀 Crypto Payments Accepted! 6 month minimum 🔸🚀
Crypto Discounts: 10% off 6 months or 20% off 12 months
Crypto Payment Instructions: CryptoBitcoinChris@gmail.com

SOON: Huge move for Bitcoin!
Will Litecoin see $50 again?
Important BAKKT news
IOTA & Jaguar Partnership
$20 Free Crypto: MATIC
Fighting FOMO / Taking Profits
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
For Business Inquiries: cryptorevolutionchannel@gmail.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Get Some CryptoBitcoinChris Merch!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Follow me on Twitter: @CryptoBTC_Chris

Follow me on Instagram: CryptoBitcoinChris

Facebook group: ABC’s of Cryptocurrency

YouTube:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Ledger Nano Hardware Wallets:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Binance Referral Link:

Kucoin Referral Link:

Download The New BRAVE Browser! Super Fast, Private & Secure!

Swap Coins Fast & Easy right from your Wallet w/ CoinSwitch

Need a Secure and Anonymous Connection? Try PureVPN!

Sign up for a Pro account on Tradingview!

Coinigy link:

Sign up for Coinbase and get $10 Free Bitcoin:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Donations:

Verge: DELqCBnKPsPxPiGA8AqR2M4MJkEems3sDZ

Tron: TQxN7UBgVNF3P6WpW9e8BUYMPU5eQEyZo6

ETH (only): 0x90c61f634a77cc652e6b999d1cc755668ac152b9

ERC-20 coins: 0xd282D4c3392e2854b96CE40c14C399863DE34c66

Bitcoin: 1MN4GqKaGgqGSFf4LdobBVMguZ4Mw3e3iW

Litecoin: LULtHngk8UmMbmqEXbS1JqvxTeEhtwBTHC

Electroneum: etnkBVpWnP87XyA2sukDa43e8oDmKpbGsQcN2DqrAQB1EcLpvKEWhNb69qLauJ5KmrCYF1g64poy88gEj4uPk5Ru7bEYthGEfw

XRP:
XRP Deposit Tag: 104094086
XRP Deposit Address: rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XLM:
XLM Deposit MEMO: 1030463722
XLM Deposit Address: GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

Apollo Currency Account ID:
APL-S7FY-GZWZ-M9AP-BWNJL
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

**DISCLAIMER**- I am not a financial adviser nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

1. tom lee LOL

2. Crypto makes u a larger target than just a car or jewlery, because many ppl can get their hands on a nice car with payments, but not everyone is actually rich. Bad ppl who understand crypto basics are under the impression that forcing someone to move large amounts of crypto wouldnt be traceable, and a bank will not need comformation. Only the second of which is actually true generally. Plus, as time goes on and ppl realize they are too late to the party, they may also realize that u might have purchased Litecoins, BTC, XRP ETH etc, for very low prices and they dont truly know how much you have. They may bug out thinking you have 20 plus thousand XRP, and tnat could come at a time where the value per coin is mind boggling, as with other cryptos as well. I used XRP as an example because the license plate was xrp-usd. Crypto is dangerous right now, especially with desperate dumb ppl thinking u are loaded and then thinking its a easy target that they could get away with. Its like a bank robber being able to rob banks, while he bank is actually just walking around on foot. It is very dangerous Chris, and will continue to be until the general public has their crypto in custody wih major institutions.

3. With all that crap around bitfinex and the bad publicity around my dopamine is suffering

4. I need to make about a 1000 dollars a month would your trading group help with that ?

5. Chris for those of us that watch daily, please stop describing your private group every day! it's getting old (sorry) mention it yes.. I love your channel but I'm almost at the point of going to make a cup of tea whilst your talking about your private group.. maybe make a video about your private group and link it tag it PiP it so if you want to watch it, you can..?

6. Hey Chris, you say BFM stole $2900 from your guy in your group but I know he doesnt take any clients that low, can we see the proof? I am in no way standing up for him but we like to see proof please so others dont get taken advantage of. Thanks Man! We Support your channel…909Crypto & TCC…

7. ENERGETIC video Chris !!!! I've been away on holidays, but the first thing I did when I got back home was to check out your channel again !!! Cheers ….

8. all the gain that alts did in the last couple of months is gone

9. The market needs a professional scale whale dumping back down to 4K and from there see if can test 3600.
    That what we need when Tom Lee talks. All speculation needs to be redumped out hard.

10. Huge move? Wot huge move?

11. Thanks 👍

12. Everyone Needs To Sell Their BCH And BSV. Craig Wright Is A Fu<king Dipshit.

13. Hi Chris… I'm into crypto since midof 2016…need to discuss few things with you…ehich may benefit you as well our whole crypto community… V pay huge Amt in learning classes without confirmation of good desired job… Now v have an solution wherein young digital savvy youth can learn and earn through Crypto… Do connect…9833615404…Rupesh-India

14. Any update on what is happening with the Ledger Nano X shipping?

15. What do you think about HOT ?

16. On telegram, MATIC Network Official group of 7000 people is asking users to fill out a form for free tokens..30 tokens for every 1 ether held in a secure wallet. The form asks for *Wallet Number and then asks for your *Private Key so their system can verify that you are the true owner of the wallet. What?!?!?!?!?!?!

17. dBEST

18. 💪JRITM👍💯🌎✨

19. i sent u a pm on telegram , i would like to join ur trading group u guys seem like yall r killing it !!!!

20. They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our private keys! -Bitcoinheart

21. I'm not Tom Lee, but the crypto winter is over.

22. I want to see a headline without the hype… any chance?

23. When We break 5k im a buyer!

24. Do you belive we are ready to consolidate now ? go under 2k ?

25. For several weeks youtubers have been saying "BIG MOVE COMING", I have not disabled all notifications

26. Dopamine is what people are high on when they do cocaine. It ain't the coke. It's the dopamine produced by the coke. Similarly, when gamblers win big they're also getting massive dose of endorphins. Endorphin high is what gambling addicts, exercise addicts, and sex addicts are getting high on. Good to be aware of both chemicals.

27. I want to use stop loss but I've got burned everytime on Binance. They will drop a wick and take out the stop limits and then run it up. Plz do a segment how to avoid this market manipulation

28. Chris, Good point, taking profit when something keeps riunning up isn't the same as a loss. Thank you for that!

29. STOP. Wishing Bitcoin going down

The majority of us do not want BITCOIN to drop any further, It has been dropping down for more than

a year, Enough is enough.. Let's begin smiling to enjoy the long lasting up trend that is coming up soon

30. Awesome content Chris. As always, thanks for the daily updates. You da man. Btw APOLLO TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!!

31. Freaking Craig get your a$$ back under that rock. 😆

32. PS, 2 buys, ETH@126-133, LTC@51-52, ride til 1.6-2x, dump & jump.

33. cBc 👍👀 CRYPTO REVOLUTION..got my daily CRYPTO dopamin now, great video 👊💥🕑🌎✌️

34. Chris, as always, much appreciate ur no B$ TA/FA/Commentary & Insights.
    I'm living in a bear camp4 now, if my trend line fails, look out4 a precipitous drop down2 as far as $4.1K.
    ETH & LTC r both lookn ripe for playn a short as well. Speaking of shorts, look @ BTC, growing, perhaps a squeeze?
    That said, long term, I'm a bull, let the oscillators & indicators cool off, that's healthy 4 BTC& necessary4a blast thru $6+K.
    Kind regardz2all…
    PS, I won't touch DGTX with a 10' pole…

35. Im reading this title for weeks everywhere on youtube,same as its gonna rain this year it doesnt make sense.

36. Buying 15,000 ONT coins today 1.03 it’s go time