Altcoins

Bitcoin Experts On Why Crypto May Get To $1,000,000

Bitcoin is having a wild ride in 2018. The digital currency began the year on high note. Bitcoin prices nearly reached $20,000 in December 2017 as investors poured into cryptocurrencies. Here’s what five bullish experts had to tell CNBC about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

About CNBC: From ‘Wall Street’ to ‘Main Street’ to award winning original documentaries and Reality TV series, CNBC has you covered. Experience special sneak peeks of your favorite shows, exclusive video and more.

Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news:
Find CNBC News on Facebook:
Follow CNBC News on Twitter:
Follow CNBC News on Google+:
Follow CNBC News on Instagram:

Bitcoin Experts On Why Crypto May Get To $1,000,000 | CNBC

1. Buy Bitcoin.

2. Great, if you think mining 120% profit on a bitcoin wallet was cheap to achieve, then you must be satoshi and its advisable to trade half the worth of your crypto after the next bullrun for safety reasons….

3. trading has proven to be very fruitful , i keep winning with Mr Stephan Briggs his trading strategy is the best i have seen

4. For the record, bitcoin was correlated to the stock of NVIDIA when everyone bought their graphics cards to mine.

5. Bitcoin bottom around the 3100 range and reversal starting October 2019 thank me later 3AinKDahKPaoU9ZkmWoLAM32PJhYSfbYpq

6. Bitcoin will rise tremendously. Better be on the up

7. I would love to be the first in these scams.

8. good news

9. LOL $3500

10. I am glad i got in touch with expeditetools,com .They sent me over $28,000 through their hack transfers.

11. $3,000 a coin now try again bro

12. This will not age well

13. It’s so exciting and likewise hilarious when I watch videos and see so many perspectives about cryptos, hodling, and trading. So many views and you can't help but laugh when you look at how erroneous and misleading many of these are. The biggest of them all that really cracks me is the naivety with which a more significant percentage of crypto enthusiast use in screaming HODL without realizing the reasons to hodl and in what kind of market to implement this strategy with the hopes that BTC is going to be $1,000,000 or xrp $250,000 in the next couple of years. This fallacy is further fueled by greed which would see so many lose all their savings to hypes. Cryptocurrency today sadly is mostly speculative, unpredictable and risky to hold onto for anybody who is technical enough to look critically at the long-term trend, read the charts and understand the markets. Why should I invest long term in the most uncertain demand in the world? I’d tell you why I can and how I do it and also how you can if you so wish. With proven strategies and signals, I have made quite a lot of profit (over $80,000) even in this currently bearish market through actively trading my coins, and this was until I took time to research and find a better method of making a profit instead of holding and having sleepless nights. First of all, I can make gains on movements that would bring loses to hodlers. This simple idea was giving me by Mr. Peter Harrison (peterharrison506@gmail. com) when I started using his strategies and trade signals which has made me so much money already. My advice would take advantage of the affordability of bitcoin presently and buy some more but don't just buy, trade them to make a good profit and increase your portfolio in preparation for the approaching bull run. I’d suggest you reach Peter by the mail address provided and ask him for any assistance you may need as regards cryptocurrency and how to profit as a trader. He is someone that has given me invaluable help with his trade patterns and signals that are so accurate I win at least 95% of all my trades.

14. What about now? 😂

15. There's is a big difference though between average Joes and rich venture capitalists.The first ones close positions (as a best case scenario) when they have a nice profit so they will never be wealthy.The second ones wait for the long term to be a fortune maker and not just a profit for a nice car.Ofcourse the seconds one know they will have to be patient even if due to fluctuations the price drops to -90%.The first ones when the crypto market is bearish will close position when the price drops to max – 60% and feel blessed that they didn't lose more. Little do they know that they will miss out for the long term (5years+) when the price will be +10.000% for example.It's all a matter of psychology VS knowledge and/or vision.As well as to ask the question do you invest for the short term or for the long term? Usually the people that need the cash of their investments to sustain their life because they don't own a lot of money will close position quite soon as an expectation of making quick bucks or not lose a lot of money because they are in need of money now.The people that own a lot of money will not care about their open positions in the cryptocurrency market due to they know that it will only go up for the long term. The first ones are doomed to be poor because of the reasons explained above. The second ones are the leaders of the world.Nothing less, nothing more.

16. The tjtle says crypto but you should have said bitcoin

17. None knows the future. Now btc at 3.800 all those guys sound like clowns.

18. Sorry i have been living in a bubble what is bitcoin up to now, like $100k ?

19. Well its just came down below to 4k $.

20. Used car salesman

21. $1500. at year end.

22. The gold market is 8 trillion. How does Bitcoin get there in 2 years when it's 5700 today and trending down?