Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin Dominance, Bakkt Exchange and Fidelity, Wrapped Bitcoin – Crypto News

Bitcoin dominance is continuing​ to grow, what does that mean for altcoins? This is something Billy will talk about as well as the latest from Bakkt and the upcoming launch, Fidelity’s crypto arm applying to operate in NY as a trust, Ethereum’s wrapped Bitcoin set to eclipse lightning network capacity and finally some news from John McAfee.
———————————————————————————–
Visit our website:

Connect with us on Social Media:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Telegram:
———————————————————————————-
Looking for the best cryptocurrency wallets?

Check these out:

BitLox:

CoolWallet S:

Trezor:

Ledger Nano S:

KeepKey:

Read about them here:
———————————————————————————
References:

#Bitcoin Dominance Growing — What It Could Mean for Altcoins

Bitcoin Approaches Second Inning as #Bakkt Exchange Launch Nears

Fidelity’s crypto arm has officially applied to operate in New York as a trust

#Ethereum’s Wrapped Bitcoin Set to Eclipse #LightningNetwork Capacity

72% of institutional finance executives believe cryptocurrencies will have a place in the industry’s future.” –

John McAfee says he is running from the CIA –

——————————————————————————–

DISCLAIMER The information discussed on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Ladies YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Podcast or other social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram chats, Instagram, facebook, website etc is not financial advice. This information is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. Any information and advice or investment strategies are thoughts and opinions only, relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer, reviewer or narrator and their risk tolerance maybe different than yours. We are not responsible for your losses. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence and consult the financial advisor before acting on any information provided. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

1. There are always many comments to your videos, which I consider to be scam! Why is that?

2. Great video and channel!! I also got some crypto content as well. Would love you all to take a look

3. Everybody go and report that pain in the ass scammer further down plus all of his pseudonyms.

4. From my own view, you should get yanu token as many as possible before January 2020 cause there is going to be a candy box reward. Find out more information herehttps://yanu.ai/yanu-candybox/

5. Can't help but wonder if all this drama McAfee is gain extra attention for when his McAfee Exchange is launched. Built by Arbitraging(ARB).

6. Crypto = new asset class

Wall St drooling 🤤

Government afraid 😱

But Wall St owns the government

So nothing to worry about

Long term future good

7. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

8. I asked about a month ago if Jeff was still around. Channel responded yes. So where are the videos ?

9. McAfee for president!

10. Thank you for your video! ASG on p2pb2b is growing as expected🚀 lucky ones who had a chance to buy beforehand

11. I've heard ASG token is supported by the Russian 🇷🇺🇷🇺 government which basically does not openly support crypto, I think we better keep an eye on it

12. Thanks for the video! 😀👍 Pls review asgard eco fund, I see it everywhere but need to know what you think before I buy

13. Where is altcoin buzz? Blockchain j, matti , and the 2017 18 crew? Good times

14. Well, what about it? At last the public ICO Telegram round is available to us too on toncrypto. site To tell the truth the coins will be snapped up completely some of these days) Who will be in time- you are fine fellow)

15. Is this another Libra? They're not interested in anonymity either.

16. Bakkt will be the gateway drug for new investors into the world of crypto. BTC is a fine start, but once they hear how wide-ranging and all-emcompassing crypto really can be due to altcoins, it'll be akin to finding the lost city of El Dorado. There's STO platforms (Dusk Network), there's small-loan platforms (FintruX et al), some for the supply chain (Tael), anything the wallet desires…

17. 🚀 BAkKT and Fidelity gonna pull BTC to 🌓

18. 2020 csw will sell btc and bch

19. that scammer rolling with today.

20. Thanks for the video, definitely Altcoin projects with great fundamentals will do great this cycle. Wabi is doing great

21. I hope I’m not the only one reporting the scammers posting in these comments.

22. I was keeping 100 Ethereum coins on my wallet ethcrypto.pro In such a manner during 1 month I received dividends + 12 ETH free of charge)

23. Had John not run for the Presidency, the government would have ignored him. Now the gov. has almost killed some of his staff.

24. Investing in cryptocurrency can be annoying and also lead to losses if you venture into it without appropriate knowledge.I lost about 70% of investment in the first month.It was at that point,i sought help on various YouTube bitcoins and altcoins tutorials channels and on discord.I saw a pro-trader most investors where always being referred too and i decided to give him a try.Its 2 months after now and i have 14.2 btc in my portfolio now and a vibrant knowledge of cryptocurrency. Trading is fun now thanks to the help i got from Mr Walter You can all contact him via mail @ waltertrading10 @yahoo.com via telegram: +1(323) 776 – 6410.

25. Its high time you all try this out. I had always wonder how people make money from trading bitcoin.I watch several videos online until i came along one with so much recommendational comment of Walter Aarav. I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto and in just 2 months of trading.i have made more gains that i can ever imagine 2Btc to 10 Btc all thanks to his Strategic Scheme for trading. You all can reach out to him through his Hangout and Mail WALTERTRADING10@yahoo. com_ and and Telegram* +1(323)776-6410_ Good luck every one

26. Fidelity has been mining Bitcoin in its Texas office since 2015. Lol