Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency defined

So what is cryptocurrency? How does bitcoin differ from cash in the bank?
To examine more:

»»» Subscribe to CBC Information to observe more films:

Connect with CBC Information On-line:

For breaking news, video clip, audio and in-depth protection:
Obtain CBC Information on Fb:
Stick to CBC Information on Twitter:
For breaking news on Twitter:
Stick to CBC Information on Instagram:

Download the CBC Information app for iOS:
Download the CBC Information app for Android:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
For more than 75 several years, CBC Information has been the supply Canadians change to, to retain them informed about their communities, their state and their planet. Via regional and countrywide programming on several platforms, which includes CBC Tv, CBC Information Network, CBC Radio, CBCNews.ca, cell and on-demand, CBC Information and its internationally acknowledged team of award-profitable journalists produce the breaking stories, the issues, the analyses and the personalities that make a difference to Canadians.

supply

1. Trading crypto currencies has been the best thing that has ever happen to me and my family. The profits are good and the market right now is raising.

2. It a scam…

3. I greatly recommend catch "startup" the show

4. Trading online I will say is one of the most risky business one can embark on but Mr Hafeez Ullah online trading has convinced me today that it is a lot safer than what i think. i'm proud to say am a real definition to success as a matter of fact am a refined product of Mr Hafeez Ullah online trading. i will say through this trading I have achieved my aims. here is his Email Address: hafeezullah47@yahoo. com?

5. My experience with the cryptocurrency market is something unique but started in a bitter state. I made more than $47,000 profit using one great strategies of trading Bitcoin within the past few months and my success was not instant because I have been a novice before. I purchased around 1.8 BTC during the moon period of 2017 and it continue to moon and I was happy and kept it only for it to decline heavily in 2018 which resulted in me selling the less value that was left and me making huge loss. I have already concluded that Bitcoin is not my thing and I will stay away from it not until I got introduced to Mrs. Helena Lindberg. Mrs. Helena is a very patient woman as she first ask about my background knowledge of cryptocurrency before she continue to teach me on the basic things to look out for when choosing a trading/exchange company and the ways to make massive profit using her trading technique. Also, she showed me to her specially and uniquely designed layout and she also provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals to start up well. While I was using her system, trading cryptocurrency became fun and enjoyable and I just want to spread the good work that she is doing and also to help as many that are in my previous state. For all questions, you can reach out for her help with lindberghelena90@gmail.com

6. This is an awesome video, Kudos mate.
    I want to also use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to a man named Paul Bradely, I know you must be wondering who he is or what he did for me. Paul is a renowned crypto expert who helped me achieve a lot from crypto investment.
    I was a Newbie then, I was always on youtube searching for videos talking about reliable investment signals which I tried myself and over time I ended up losing. On a faithful day stumble across a post talking about Paul Bradely and how efficient his strategy works, lots of comments under the post called him a scam while a few recommended him to be trustworthy and reliable.
    I broke all the boundaries of doubt in me and contacted him through the details on the post, and since that day till this moment I never regretted making that move and I'm forever grateful to God for that.
    On the 26th of February, I made my first ever withdrawals of the profits made using Paul's strategy and I promised myself to let everyone know of this great man named Paul Bradely.
    My suggestion, especially to newbies and intermediates is to find someone like him and follow him religiously. His contacts are * * (paulbradely1 @ Gmail. com) WhatsApp***+447480724121.

7. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    🎄GOOD News. 🎄Great News 🎄 🎄Dhamaka News 🎄

✅QuickX has launched World’s slimmest and most easy to use *HARDWARE WALLET *.

✅Quickx has also launched the world first CRYPTO PREPAID DEBIT CARD

✅Quickx is all set to launch the worlds first * CRYPTO MINING WATCH *

✅Quickx is all set to launch the * BLOCKCHAIN PHONE *

Quickx protocol is already listed on the Top crypto exchange BITMAX

Quickx has done collaboration with *CRYPTO ADVICE *

Crypto Advice is a official market maker of quickx and has invested 10 Million $ in QUICKX.

Crypto Advice is a international marketing company working with only Crypto and Blockchain based projects.

✅You can get your QuickX Hardware Wallet and Quickx Prepaid Debit Card Now ……..ONLY FROM CRYPTO ADVICE !!

* 🔆This is just the start lots more is coming your way with Cryptoadvice*🔆

Here comes the opportunity to earn 4% to 10% monthly with Crypto Advice Investment plans

*✳ INVESTMENT BATCHES *✳

1⃣ Units -100 to 999 – 4% per month
    2⃣ Units -1000 to 2499 – 5% per month
    3⃣ Units — 2500 to 4999 — 6% per month
    4⃣ Units — 5000 to 9999 — 7% per month
    5⃣ Units — 10000 to 24999 — 8% per month
    6⃣ Units — 25000 and above — 10% per month

🔴NOTE: Payment mode is QCX TOKEN only

To Register with Crypto advice now click the link below :

🔆This is just one type of income to know more about the referral income and life time rewards call us now🔆

SUSHIL KUMAR MONU
    india Call AND Whats Aap 7007936542

8. Too late

9. Not as anonymous as people think.

10. very well done CBC. Kudos.

11. It is not a currency at all

12. Make a review of crypto calendar coindar.org, please

13. can you say it faster!

14. My god this persons voice makes me cringe. Sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

15. Oh god, the normies are back.

16. about 6 years too late on the video

17. Cryptocurrencies are a scam. Keep your hard earned money. This is all you need to know.

18. wow – 01:05 am hours Pacific Standard Time on Tuesday, 2 April 2019

19. Thanks Obama

20. Probably one of the only videos I've watched on less than 1x speed, nicely informative, but so densely compressed in these 2,5mins that I got to rewatch it to understand what they're saying

21. Looks like we are going from the disbelief stage to the media attention….

22. This is pre-programming for the cashless society…by the excuse for 'safety' and easy-to-use the government can know all the money wherever it goes….look at India and China…

23. Crypto Nayaaay,

24. As a result of the insane 2008 collapse caused by greedy and selfish bankers, a technology was created that would prevent anything like that from ever happening again, prevent hyperinflation that has destroyed poorer countries, and prevent the unchecked creation of money in rich countries. It's a technology that can bank the unbanked and curb corruption. And we'll never know the identity of the creator. What a legendary story.

25. Deflationary problem. My house will be worth less bitcoin every year because of the limited supply of bitcoin.

26. Iota is the future.

27. The only thing is you cant track it , insane dirty money ; passes through crypto atm

28. Man this does a great job of missing some of the key problems with crypto and makes it almost sound like real money not the speculative currency that it is.

29. Still confused lol

30. Speculative pseudo commodity with no real intrinsic value other than speculation.

31. this is bubble

32. If you are Canadian and work for a living you will never have enough real currency to buy crypto currency.

33. They say, they don't know who they're, so it could still be the government, trying to find out, what you're really up too.

34. Bible warns you

About this specific evil

That will enslave all humanity

35. The biggest flaw of bitcoin right now are the exchanges.

36. Great way to launder money