Cryptocurrency

Disclosed: Personal Tron [TRX] Letter To “Crypto Influencers”

The Justin Sunlight And Warren Buffet Lunch is Canceled. But there is more to this story… the celebration will go on. Ought to we go?

Stick to us on Twitter:

Official Tron Tweet

TRON founder Justin Sunlight cancels lunch with Warren Buffett owing to wellness troubles

Tron Founder Justin Sunlight Postpones Lunch With Warren Buffet

Justin Sunlight: 5 Speedy Info You Want to Know

***********************************************************************
🏺Support The Channel!!🏺
Secure and retail store your crypto with a Ledger Nano:

Signal up for Coinbase & get $10 in totally free Bitcoin:

🏺Buy Me A Beer 🏺
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4

***********************************************************************

#like #like like #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #information #btc #ethereum #eth #cryptocurrency #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #fx #funds #most effective #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top rated #investing #entrepreneur #organization #good results #investment #finance #bitcoins #drive #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #trader #ico #prosperity #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily #cardano #xrp #ripple

***NOT Fiscal, Authorized, OR TAX Guidance! JUST Opinion! I AM NOT AN Qualified! I DO NOT Assure A Individual Final result I HAVE NO Within Awareness! YOU Want TO DO YOUR Have Exploration AND MAKE YOUR Have Choices! THIS IS JUST Instruction & Amusement! USE ALTCOIN Daily AS A Starting off OFF Point!

This information and facts is what was observed publicly on the internet. This information and facts could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information and facts is intended for public consciousness and is public domain. This information and facts is not intended to slander damage or defame any of the actors concerned but to clearly show what was claimed via their social media accounts. Make sure you consider this information and facts and do your possess study.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, information, most effective investment, top rated altcoins, ripple, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, xrp, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull operate, base, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, movie, youtube, macro, value, prediction, podcast, trx, warren buffet, uncovered, letter, e mail, private, top secret, influencers, youtubers,

1. Straw Poll: Should we attend the Tronfluencers Event in San Fran on Thursday?

2. Sure you should go 👍

3. I had kidney stones once and a felt like dying…i was hospitalized. It depends on the size of the stones.

4. He wouldn't be the person to convince Warren Buffet to believe in crypto. To bad it's not Andre' Andropolis going to the lunch.

5. Bitcoin is King.

6. Justin is a scammer and tron is a scam imo as is the case with all altcoins with a few exceptions.

7. What an opportunity! You should go and enjoy!!

8. I’m a vegan as well bro!

9. Put it this way I would pass a million kidney stones and my left testy to ensure I was at this table with head fiat holders i'd be in the corner moaning pale as ghost"GO ON GENTLEMEN DONT MIND ME PLEASE CONTINUE" The only reason I could think of me not going is if I do not need "Buffet boys or FARGO Brothers" backing me and I would make more without any of them. PERIOD

10. You guys are vegan? That’s awesome 👊 subbed.
    You are seekers of truth, curious why you haven’t looked closer at bsv? I still hold btc, but bsv seems to be extremely undervalued imo

11. Vegan power! 👊🥦

12. Australien SCAM – INNOVAMINE

13. This video is completely dam pointless. At least chico actually knows what hes talking about.

14. I have seen couple of posts here about Holding being the best crypto strategy. i have to say this holding on its own is not a strategy; you need an exit point. I am writing this article to raise attention to the belief that BLIND holding of any crypto has risks. Remember, nobody knows what will happen, we only speculate. Bitcoin could have peaked; it may now drop and never see the high prices we have today. I don't think this will happen, but it could.The main issue I have with blind holding is that it often justifies bad trades it's a life gamble example:"I bought Ethereum at $400, I believe it will change the world, and I am holding for the long term". Sure, what you mean is, I had FOMO, I bought more than I should at a stupid entry point, and now it has dropped to $145 I am shitting myself."I sold my house and put it all into Bitcoin; I will be a millionaire in 10 years." Sure, what you mean is, I have gambled your life on a new volatile market. it's also a big you miss out on other opportunities. Ripple is another great example of this. Those who went all in on Ripple with a hold strategy during the May spike had investment locked up during the current market resurgence.The problem with holding rears its ugly head during a bad trade. A great example of this is Ripple, which spiked at over $0.40 earlier this year and has been in decline ever since, dropping to under $0.14 and now sitting at around $0.18. Youtube is full of long term holders who bought high and shooting out their hold memes. While holding with a coin such as Bitcoin can work as it has been setting new highs since it was invented, it does not mean this will work for other coins. This blind belief that every crypto will always go up forever is madness.A perfect example of the stupidity is with posts on YT channels like this:You wake up, and Ripple hits $5So what the person who is posting this is saying is, you go to bed and then wake up and Ripple jumps nearly 3,000% and has a market cap of around $149,512,621,407. Yeah sure. What happens if I go to bed and wake up with Garth brooks in my bed? It would be cool, but it isn't going to happen. Crypto brings in new investors every day, this kind of nonsense can lead to bad trades and losing money. This is then reinforced by the belief that just by holding you will one day be rich. Remember, nobody knows what will happen.Sure, have holding as part of your plan but what is your exit strategy? What are your short term goals? What happens if an investment turns on you? Have you invested more than you can afford to lose? What happens if you make a trade and two years later you are still in negative.

On a final point, Firstly i would advise investors to trade as their exit plan(Trading bitcoin is new and highly fragmented with huge spreads. It can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners). Secondly, basic economic rules of supply and demand counter this point. If people hold, they are reducing supply and thus driving up the market price. I would make more money by everyone holding. By encouraging people to Find a trading platform that has at least 98% win rate and after testing, either as strategies or signals, be disciplined enough to stick with it. If you haven’t heard of Mrs Rose Parker, I’d be surprised because She has one of the best trading platform and signals for trading. She actually taught me most of what I know and I made my first $100,000 using the platform he introduced me to in just over 1 year. You can mail her on (roseparker3037@ gmailcom), if you need some help and have questions about being consistently profitable trader.

15. dont forget trx is scam

16. Another useless altcoin gets hit

17. Troncconeeeeeeeeeeccctt

18. i hold 50k trx, probably gonna sell after this lunch pump though

19. u should go

20. My friend had a kidney stone that had to be surgically removed. They can definitely be a bitc

21. Can’t believe tron is not crashed, high probability that Justin Sun will face legal issues in China. Sell!

22. Was the title not to watch before you take it down?

23. I think Mr. Tron is stuck trying to mine TRX. He'll show up once he figures it out. LOL

24. If there picking up the 3star michelin lunch…. Go for it…

25. Cocaine addicts get kidney stones. Maybe he is partyng too hard with other people money!

26. No way dude. When kidney stones strike there is no walking it off.. Not until you get some morphine. I had a conference to go to, costly tickets, round trip flight, hotel booked.. The whole 9 and instead of getting on the flight, i was rolling around a hospital waiting room..

Do i think they should've cancelled such a huge event because one person couldn't make it? No. That sounds weird.. But yeah.. Kidney stones are debilitating.

27. Yes go, why not.

28. New hour Livestream with Rice Crypto and Richard Heart. After watching, possibly invite RH to a Livestream to hear about the HEX Project..cheers!

29. Yes go. I'd love to hear about their offices and any info you can get out them. I 'm sure Tron was included in the Top 5 Alt coins for July video a couple weeks ago.

30. I call BS on Justin

31. Tron is trash

32. I heard that his government prevented him from traveling/leaving the country he is being investigated

33. if you have a $ day and a days time go fuking go sounds legit

34. I would still go, especially if you still get to go if they do have the lunch.

35. No, I am not invested in Tron. I just don’t have enough information about the utility of Tron. Also, I have a gut feeling of distrust toward Tron. I don’t know why but I need more information.

36. BTC is down while BSV is shooting up and upgrading to 2gb blocks tomorrow. The smart money is realizing the truth about BSV and Craig Wright. What's your position on BSV nowadays?

37. I don't buy it unfortunately… He's been in so many shady shit that it's hard to believe what's the real truth.

38. San Diego > Los Angeles > San Francisco, therefore no