XRP

Ripple XRP: David Schwartz “Fire Your Hundreds Of Payment People today. We’ll Do All Your Payments!”

Buy A LEDGER NANO S To Continue to keep Your Crypto Safe!

Support Me On PATREON!

Open An Account With BINANCE!

Stick to Me On TWITTER!

——————————————————————————

Donate XRP to Operating Revenue Channel:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
TAG: 106257285

Donate BTC to Operating Revenue Channel:
1BjPLyNgSyuxF19UrFCKVKbsBKuJmHWRUN

——————————————————————————

You should Observe:

I AM NOT A Economical ADVISOR. THIS Online video Displays MY Opinion ONLY. IT IS NOT TO BE Regarded as Economical Information. You should DO YOUR Individual Investigation Just before INVESTING YOUR Revenue.

——————————————————————————

Means:

@Josh_Rager Tweet:

Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $a hundred,000 by 2020

@XRPcryptowolf Tweet:

For just about every U.S greenback in BTC expended on the darknet, $800 is laundered, suggests report attacking Steven Mnuchin’s statements

Ripple CTO: Amazon and Uber Really should Use Electronic Assets Like XRP

Photo Credit:

1. And by 28 hours later, I MEANT 14 hours later…lol

2. This clown is rubbish.

3. XRP is a scam & fraud coin & all these XRP Utubers are fuccken shit. All are salesperson for Ripple company.

4. I made a money transfer yesterday from USA to Europe through Moneygram …the usual monthly fee a month ago was $25 but yesterday they charged me only $5?!
    Is ripple running in background?!

5. Im worried about the copy cats that are capable of doing the same thing as xrp …

6. If my job paid me daily I may end up quitting after actually seeing how little I make every day 🙁😭

7. Criminals calling out other criminals….. God the hypocracy

8. Not sure if you are aware that Uber does pay instantly in the USA.

9. Listen to the CNBC video today . Kevin O’Leary mentions what he needs to move money around international at a effective speed and rate . He must not know about XRP

10. All of this price action is the consequence of speculation. Unless speculation drives the price into the dollars (which it probably will not), we are waiting on utility. Fortunately, Ripple is conducting a huge xRapid plan this year. It's not going to happen overnight, but utility will one day drive the price. I suspect that it may take years for that to happen. However, I'm expecting some type of huge price action for XRP around Swell. Just speculation, of course.

11. Hey xrp baby just follow your father btc we will go to a bloody a hi-way lets rekkt money

12. Not collapsing as much because it didn’t rise anywhere near as much 😂

13. Xrp dropped less than btc and bounced back more than btc. Nice change of pace!!! Xrp could go retrace back to 0.40 in days if not hours at anytime. No concern

14. I hoping someone would say something about the XRP haters. Single digit loses and everything around it has double digit loses.

15. The REAL criminals have always been the banks!

16. BITCOIN is going crazy right now When asked whether the current climate is ideal for the average person to invest in cryptocurrency, 8 out of 10 executives agreed that now is a good time to allocate a small portion of portfolio funds to digital assets. FOUR survey participants also said that they believe Bitcoin will surpass its $20,000 all-time high during the next bull-run I came across a video in Feb Early this year, I found so many people showering Accolades to a man named Alfred C.h.u.r.c.h.i.l.l who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors since last year, some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin, while others said he is crypto superman i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 2Btc to 39Btc you all should reach him personal email or hangout at CHURCHILLALFRED8@gmail. com or via TELEGRAM and Whatsapp +1(813) 421 4693

17. Many are saying Bitcorn has a futures gap to fill @ 7200.

18. XRP MOONED TO 31 CENTS ONCE AGAIN! 😂😂😂

19. Youre using MacOS? Aaaaaand unsubscribe.

Just kidding!

20. Uber is no longer active in Philippines and other Southeast Asian (ASEAN) countries. But I get your point. Good video.

21. Hey WMC. The bearableguy123
    have updated his twitter profile picture. Can you look into it please.

22. Lol.. xrp is getting battered, forget about mooning

23. Xrp I had some when it was 90c AUD early last year. Thing is it's never came close to that price. Sum up you cunts are blind it's a cunt of a coin. Wake up BTC only way to fly!!!

24. I think in the coming weeks maybe cuple months we are going to see some better than average gains in bitcoin Xrp bat btr all have taken a pretty decent hit to there prices as of this morning just my opinion

25. Thanks!!!