Altcoins

WARNING: The Mainstream Media is DUMB | Do Your Very own Research | Just Purchase #Bitcoin

Like. Comment. Subscribe.

Twitter:

Social Capital’s Palihapitiya claims bitcoin is ‘schmuck insurance coverage you have less than your mattress’

Fidelity Worldwide are screening cryptocurrency start

China Rapidly-Tracks Central Lender Cryptocurrency to Fight Facebook’s Libra

Samsung releases Ethereum blockchain SDK beta for the most up-to-date Galaxy smartphones

Samsung Blockchain SDK

***********************************************************************
🍺Buy Me A Beer?🍺
►BTC: 34j2zNmH3cKQ8ziWLvVh7uoCEKznoXAyqL

💥Support The Channel!!💥
Indication up for Coinbase & get $10 in free Bitcoin:

💥Get a Nano Ledger S: Most effective Way to Keep your Cryptocurrency Safe and sound!

***********************************************************************

#Bitcoin #Crypto #Information #Invest #Litecoin #Cardano #Ethereum #DigiByte #Litecoin #Invest #Binance #Elastos #PundiX #Tron #IOTA #Ripple #XRP #Neblio #Starbucks #StellarLumens #Google #Vechain #Bakkt #cryptocurrency #news #btc #Invest #eth #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #currency trading #money #greatest #trading #bitcoinmining #trader #cryptocurrencies #major #investing #stocks #marketanalysis #entrepreneur #small business #success #expense #finance #bitcoins #inspiration #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #trader #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily

***NOT Financial, Lawful, OR TAX Advice! JUST Impression! I AM NOT AN Pro! I DO NOT Assure A Certain Final result I HAVE NO Within Expertise! YOU Want TO DO YOUR Very own Research AND MAKE YOUR Very own Conclusions! THIS IS JUST Leisure! USE ALTCOIN Everyday AS A Starting off OFF Place!

This data is what was found publicly on the internet. This data could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All data is intended for community awareness and is community area. This data is not meant to slander hurt or defame any of the actors concerned but to show what was claimed by means of their social media accounts. Remember to consider this data and do your have investigation.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin day by day, blockchain, news, greatest expense, major altcoins, ethereum, tron, greatest altcoin buys, hodl, vechain, 10x, 100x, expense tactics, 2019, 2020, eos, stellar lumens, major altcoins 2019, dogecoin, bitcoin etf, bitcoin hard cash, Bitcoin scam, bitcoin crash, bakkt, xrp, cardano, ripple, bitcoin base, bull operate, should really I invest in bitcoin, digibyte, binance, primary focus token, btc, fomo, litecoin, chamath palihapitiya, cnbc

resource

1. Another video with value!

2. the bitcoin is derp insurance you put under your mattress

3. Been in crypto for 2+ years.. For the new comers .. Use Coinbase to buy btc , Download exodus to store btc on your pc and not the exchanges, sit and wait 5 years and enjoy 😉

4. Yay, more currencies. My interest in Bitcoin is diluted even further.

Also, what's all this about "adoption"? Every time I bring up usage people come at me saying "store of value, no need for usage". Adoption of what exactly?

5. Big finance is moving to have Bitcoin outlawed.

6. I have been into BTC since 2010. I am laughing all the way to (definitely NOT to the bank) my Ledger X😁.

7. Been in the crypto space for over 3 years and I've said this dozens of times….regardless of what the alts do or have done…if you would just buy BTC and HODL'd instead of trying to trade the alts looking for that 500% moon shot you'll come out far better! The alts volatility looks attractive for swing trading but the sure thing is BTC!!!

8. New people are lucky 🍀 so many on and off ramps. No more buying btc to trade for alt then trying to find a way to store it

9. Get ready for XRP balloon ride

10. Just play the damn clip!!

11. Alt Season is here soon

12. Facebook coin as its present plan is A centralized platform controlled by Corporations vs central banks present control! The big corporations will just repeat the failures of the present system ! On the positive side,all the blockchain hype and publicity will be good for the crypto that are decentralized , controlled by no one except the community ownership with no counter party risk … However,only the chains that have widespread acceptance will survive ! Do your research and choose wisely ,be patient and hold for the future ! Only invest what you can afford to loose… The future world of Money and Finance has arrived and the Banks ,Corporations and World Governments are terrified of loosing control and power over the monetary system ! Good luck and be smart!

13. Here's my comment…
    Crypto Analysts and COIN/TOKEN holders in the space have been tremendously understating the significance of this asset class, and they've been underestimating the power, scope and USEFULNESS of Blockchain technology….

USEFULNESS is the word and order of the day; and these assets (The useful ones) are going to explode because of it…… It is the practical/functional, time saving, and money saving USEFULNESS for business, and the sheer ability of Blockchain and Holochain technology, to make transactions EASIER, that will propel these tokens and coins to multiplied Trillions in Market cap…. Period.

That is my objective assessment.

Many conservative price predictions, of top 20 tokens and coins have been off by a longshot; and I believe without a shadow of a doubt, that within 5 years; EVERY Top 10 Coin/Token will have a Trillion or more dollar Market cap…. And EVERY Top 20 coin and/or token, will Have $100,000,000,000 or more Market cap.

Driven by sheer "rubber meets road" USEFULNESS!

ETHEREUM = USEFULL
    VeCHAIN = USEFULL
    Rippple XRP = USEFULL
    EOS = USEFULL
    STELLAR Lumens = Absolutely USEFULL
    HOLOCHAIN = Absolutely USEFULL!

There are at least a dozen other coins with the same usefulness….. GET YOUR BAGS!

14. The biggest thing I've realized is that you'll always feel like you missed the bus. Just dollar cost average yourself in and then forget the bus and take the space shuttle.

15. Thank you 🙂

16. NEVER BUY ABOVE VWAP – Learn what the VWAP indicator is ….. AND NEVER … EVER … BUY ABOVE IT !! Thats the best advice I can give to new people .. Good luck .. and Ill see you on the moon my friends =)

17. Can you do me favor? Go on CMC and review some of the coins on the 2nd and 3rd page. Some coins that were popular like quantstamp and nucleas vision are there.

18. I started getting into crypto in April ‘18. I’ve owned up to 10 different cryptocurrencies. After learning and personal experience, I’ve sold all my alts and currently all in on bitcoin. There is so much to know about cryptocurrencies, I still learn new things to this day. My best advice to anyone starting off with crypto is to learn as much as you can, about bitcoin, alt coins, the stock market, foreign markets, economics, technical analysis, etc. Theres no rush to start buying as cryptocurrencies your first day. Be patient and learn as much as you can!

19. Early days was when 1 BTC was valued at $0.15

20. I have been in to crypto for over two years bought so many alts no Bitcoin, taken big losses after watching a specific utuber not doing my own research, but have learnt a lot. now a Bitcoin investor, only have alts in top ten, happy now to hodl and keep dropping fiat into Bitcoin. I am confident and happy in this strategy.

21. I gotta say, I’m getting a lot of respect for the king—-bitcoin!!

22. Watch very little news about Bitcoin. Bitcoin has much less to do with fundamentals as it does with technicals. Bitcoin is king. It will always be king. It will never be overtaken by any other coin. BTC dominance will reach 80 to 90%. Most alts, including the likes of XRP, Stellar, and other so called top tier alts will be virtually worthless. If you are in Crypto for money, buy bitcoin and store it on a cold wallet and forget about it. You'll be glad you did. Most alts are big ass hype train on the track to nowhere.

23. Thanks Austin!

24. I found value in this video

25. Adoption is huge – Keep up the good work Aaron and Austin

26. CNBC Bullish! Sell LOL

27. No one really knows what is going to happen. 6 months ago everyone saying buy altcoins they are a all time lows now all you tubers just buy bitcoin. Its a joke to late for that advise i am afraid to say. Who knows next week altcoins may fly. All you tubers will be buy this alt invest in this alt. Not financial advise though lol. Cheers have a great day

28. Great Video. Maybe You can make a Video about Cash Out strategy? When Bitcoin will Hit new ATH IT will be better to be prepared. Have a good day.

29. Great video, been in Crypto since Feb 2018 :-), the future looks so bright for us.

Advice for new people:
    – Balls of steel
    – Understand you are already a millionaire hold strong.
    – Don't allow anyone to sway your mind, show them the middle finger.
    – It's your money, you worked for it, you decide what to do with it.
    – Always, always remember if you are hurting because of market pull back we all are you are not alone.
    – Surround yourself with positive, like minded and enlightened people.

Hope that helps 🙂

30. i just started light learning about the space about a year ago (maybe a bit less) & luckily i waited until just after the New Year to become financially involved. the take away from this is that it takes time to educate oneself before actually putting skin in the game… or you can end up like the guys wayching CNBC in early January….

31. I advise to transfer your coins in Telegram tokens on newgram. pro/sale-GRAM , because the coin from Telegram will make at least 5 X-es after floatation anyway!

32. I’ve been knowing that

33. Why is the earliest video down again? Changed your opinion?

34. And now instead of telling you to buy Ripple(XRP). They are telling you to buy Bitcoin… So I will do the opposite! 😉

35. Since my first purchase in Aug. 2018, we've moved from early-early-early adoption of BTC (in particular) to early-early adoption. Soon, it will simply be "early"… then, one day, it will be late. There are only 17 million BTC in circulation, for a world population of 7.25 billion. You do the math.

36. Been in the space since July 2017. The number one thing I've learned in that time is that it is ALWAYS a good time to buy Bitcoin.

37. E P H I P H A N Y!!

38. I bought bch today and an hour later it drops 20%

39. I’ve learnt in the last 3 years to not listen what they say but watch what they do

40. I’m in crypto since 2016. First for payments. Since November 2016 I’m hodling

41. Hello sir, what is worth it to hodl for now alt or btc, I'm holding 11bchabc. But alts now are bleeding huhuhu..

42. Re: China. Digital currency does not = cryptocurrency.

43. Can you speak about this tether-bitfinex scandal? I’m hearing scary opinions that this bull run is one big price manipulation due to tether being printed out of thin air, loaned to some trading company, who then buys bitcoin to pump the price. By pumping bitcoin’s price with loaned tether (not real dollars) this results in legitimate investors and institutions fomo’ing in with real money, further pumping the price. And the attorney generals investigation is still ongoing. My fear is this market comes crashing down before the party even started. It’s making me doubt that crazy rise from 3k to 14k as being ‘real’

44. I love the exposure crypto is getting, but should we be worried that countries will create new coins that will end up overtaking bitcoin? What’s the probability that another coin will end up doing what we think bitcoin will do?

45. One strange thing I've seen was my bank used to block all methods of buying by flagging them as fraud sites…. the ones that deffinately are not… about half a year ago now they started allowing us to use these sites…. and yes this is in the good ol USA

46. DYOR, DYOR, DYOR and DYOR some more. Stay tuned into Altcoin Daily. Aloha

47. Just ask a few questions.
    1. Why are you buying crypto?
    2. At what price will you buy at?
    3. At what price do you sell at?
    4. When you exit a trade do you want $$ or other coins?
    5. What problem does the coin that your buying solve?
    6. What exchange is the coin trading on?
    7. Is there a wallett that is easily accessible?
    8. Can you keep the seed phrase safe?
    9. What if my 1st location is damaged (ex. A house fire 🔥)?
    10. How fast is the coins block chain? (Found on the website most times)?
    11. Does the coin have a good community behind it?
    12. Does the coin have a pool of money to develop and move the coin along on the prosess?
    This is a good list of things that I think about. Happy trading!!!

48. Tips
    1. You will get a chance to buy low. Today you can find some coins that are still down 80% or more. BTC is a good buy in the 6-8K range. Just wait it will get there.
    2. When people get excited think of selling not buying. If you buy when no one is excited then sell when people are excited. FOMO is fear of missing out. Buy low means people hate BTC or the coin. If you read some comments people are dissing Alt coins. Buy Alts. Sell when people are excited.
    3. An Alt coin is anything but Bitcoin.
    CLASS DISMISSED!!