Cryptocurrency

Coinbase & xRapid (Ripple/XRP), Walmart Cryptocurrency

Stick to me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a money adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in creating below should really be deemed money advice it is not. Do your own investigation ahead of investing in any digital asset, and comprehend that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently risky. If you do, you have to have to be well prepared to lose your complete expense.

resource

1. Love your videos and would love me a Ledger! I started buying cryptos in June of 2018. A coworker of mine had told me to buy back in 2017, but I thought he was nuts. Then about a year later, I started watching YouTube and coming across crypto videos. Once I started learning about Bitcoin, I understood the value and I am a changed man. My only advice for investors and new bees is to take advantage of Mr Rupica’s program, a pro trader who’s is helping investors accumulate more bitcoin through his amazing trading strategy, with his program I went from having 2.5btc to 9btc in just 3weeks. You can reach him on email  Rupicapuri05@gmail     or Telegram @rupicapuri Whatsapp: +1_919-391-8034

2. I really appreciate HACKERSAM315@GMAIL.COM he really impressed me Alot… I generated 5BTC less than an hour +14132717256 you can chat him up

3. Thanks hacker Anthony for the legit transfer of $3000 into my hack account.. You made my day… You will always be my savior.. You can message him on whatsapp +19728840730

4. shill fest

5. Coinbase already runs xrapid; https://www.coinbase.com/international

6. Nice video, The truth is even with the fall In price of bitcoin,trading and profits are still made daily, Well this does not affect those who trade btc on the right platform, it a lovely video but I care less of it instability, Philip really changed my life, i invest with him and he double my btc I got 8BTC into my blockchain wallet I can proudly say that instability of bitcoin doesn’t affect me investment is everything, especially when you get positive returns It’s a pure manipulation and if you have not made big profit sent a mail to the contact below,thank yourself later , self doubt kill…take the risk cheers and good luck text him on Philipjan8@gmail com
    WhatsApp +1 (239) 579‑6274 he’s so reliable you can contact him for more I’m so glad trading with him

7. Any idea on what the costs to an org like binance or coinbase to implement the x-infrastructure and participate in the ecosystem?

8. your all missing the fact that XRP or any crypto will not be accepted until someone creates a platform that nana and grampa can easily use?? anyone want to help me create a platform that is as easy to use as a credit card!! We'll make more than investing in these coins???

9. Matt, I have been using wire transfers from Chase bank to Coinbase for the last 2 years. I got an email from Coinbase stating they were changing banks to Cross River bank. Since the change I have noticed my wires getting to coinbase a lot faster than before.

10. Matt I'm really stalking your vids……