Crypto Exchanges

Bitcoin Brief – Tether on Liquid, Braiins Mining Stack Update, DARPA & Blockchain

by @ToneVays
Notification Assistance (No cost till Sep):
For Severe Traders & Buyers:

Tales:

Please Aid through Affiliate Codes:
Limitless Buying and selling for $nine a Month at LVL:
Deribit to conserve 10% on Buying and selling:
Acquire/Offer Bitcoin at Paxful:
Buying and selling See:
TorGuard VPN fifty% off code & url = tone50:
Ugly’s Lifetime Membership:

Audio Podcast:

See Regulation overview in each individual condition below:

Tone Vays is out there for Company Consulting at the level of .3 btc per hour. Please e mail Tone@protonmail.ch for added details.

supply

1. No ….Sorry Tone. Fluctuation DOES NOT matter at all. Fintechs are in and out of XRP in 3-5 seconds to transact in a transfer across the globe. XRP Liquidity is building. Building in a Big Big way. MoneyGram is moving Billions annually in cross-border remittances and XRP went LIVE with MoneyGram this week. . Keep watching, because big changes are happening weekly.

2. I'm not interested in Bitcoin. I agree completely. Leah says Tyler mined in 2011 and got Gox'd. Tyler says he's never owned bitcoin only GBTC. How does this chart work Leah? I agree completely. I've managed meelions of dollars. The DOW is going to won thouzan in 1990. I was wrong. I'll try to hide it even though it's in the Washington Post. Tyler says hyperwave has never been wrong at Unconfiscatable. I'm 100% sure. I'm 99.99% sure. I'm 99% sure. I'm 80% sure. I missed the bottom and bought the top. I'm Dean Tyler Jenks I agree completely. The DOW was going to won thouzan so Bitcoin is going to won thouzan. I beeleeve it's going to ten meelion even though I dont understand it but it has to touch won thouzan! This will be my redemption. I knew I was always right even though I was wrong and the Nasdaq was wrong but hyperwave has always been right. I miss the bottom and buy the top and call my hypothesis a theory because all these coursecucks don't know the difference and neither do I! I'm not interested! I agree completely! I did the same thing with gold! Buy my course on consensio, which is just percentages based on moving average I've already given away in the past and it's useless for something that moves as fast as bitcoin anyway! A tumbleweed rolls down the ghost town of Hyperrekt Clientville. I agree completely and I'm not interested until Bitcoin, the DOW, and gold all capitulate to won thouzan synchronously leading to my redemption. The only reason you are reading this is because of the world's leading expert on the random number generator and you can't tell I'm just as clueless as you are that will be won thouzan dollars payable to Mucid Investments so Leaaaahhhhhconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeect can bake a loaf of bread with the Mrs. again!

3. risk management Sunday

4. c'mon, should consider the whole picture, as breaking 11k easy and open ot 11,800

5. Just love Jock a Mo's surrender on the "blockchain" definition 43:13

6. Now is the best time to go into crypto and hold more but due to the high price many people can't actually buy more, they want to wait for the bearish market time, but the good news there’s a pro traders called Callum Cartwrigh who mentor and tutor everyone who wish to hold more bitcoin ahead of the upcoming major bull run. Don't let what you hear or read about crypto weigh you down because most of those news are just media propaganda and practices to stop bitcoin growth, and they are doing that because of the potential it poses. With Callum’s. method I was able to achieve and accumulate up to 6 BTC with just my 1.5BTC investment in just 4 weeks and I will urge everyone to get on the train now. You can contact Mr Callum on Gmail (cllmcrtwrght@gmail.com)

7. It's so obvious- Tether wants to print anonymously.

8. hello everyone i received a successful hack transfer in to my btc wallet from damianhacks,com in just one day they are the best ever

9. Tone, you're a prodigy man. Sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend. You guys were tight.

10. Well thank god he accidentally used the 3d chart. Most revealing video this year.

11. Tether on liquid is the promised exit scam, smh.

12. We love you Tone!!!

13. Все очeнь гpамoтнo paспиcaл. Спaсибо за видеo!! Очeнь интеpecно.

14. Liquid is very similar to Libra… a consortium of companies manages the ledger. The liquid btcs are backed by btcs, while Libras are backed by fiat money and other assets.

15. is that a chess board in the background tone?

16. RIP Tyler