Bitcoin News

If You Are Not Carrying out This With Bitcoin – YOU HAVE Failed! – Bitcoin Complex Evaluation

Test out the Cryptocurrency Complex Evaluation Academy listed here:

Join CT2A for 20% off working with coupon code: “June2019”

Bitcoin has commenced a Bitcoin bull market place, and the long term appears to be Incredibly bright for Bitcoin. But with that bright long term comes a large amount of duty for us Bitcoin traders if we want to make the most of this Bitcoin bull market place. In this online video, we will do some Bitcoin technological assessment, and we will also examine a single of the greatest mistakes Bitcoin traders make, and how to prevent it.

– – – If you relished the online video, remember to go away a like, and subscribe! – – –

Adhere to me on Instagram & Twitter: @cryptojebb

Join the Discord!

#Bitcoin #BitcoinToday #BitcoinNews

I am not a monetary adviser, this is not monetary tips. I strongly really encourage all to do their own investigate in advance of executing just about anything with their funds. All investments/trades/purchases/sells etc. must be designed at your own danger with your own cash.

Spare Change?

BTC
127eLjKTBKU9HTFhYowCDC4D3JBxonVk15

ETH
0x5115ACa82edf204760fE3B351c08a48d6004D89B

LTC
LSKXx3fQRK5LMowGznVvo6A9NtmtaQaoqP

Please do not come to feel obligated to donate, however donations are appreciated!

1. I've been in the market since 2012, I bought bitcoin at $6 each on ebay, I thought I was buying an actual physical coin back then,…lol. I only bought 14 then, but I made a dumb mistake and sold them at $149 each, in 2015. it was a long stretch of waiting then, never got higher than $300. When it hit $500, I didn't buy any, I got back in bitcoin at $1, 600 I wish I bought more then, I currently hodl 90 coins, slowly buying $100.00 every week adding to my satoshi's, but yeah, I'm hodling for long term. It gets exciting to see the growth now, but when you hear that its going to hit 100K by the end of this year, I;m just getting more excited!

2. Heeeey guuuuys alwas breaks my ears.. Mutted first 10 secs, always

3. Nice!

4. i bought in april but didnt go all in lol. i wasnt sure. i was like lets see if this mf goes to such n such then ill buy more . i kept doin that til this month man im dum

5. Thanks for differentiating, trade account, investment account! finally someone said it! I watch probably 8 to 10 different crypto channels and none of them mention this! OldFartinCrypto@CryptoJebb

6. Went all-in at 7K, and I do me ALL…… zero regrets thus far

7. U didnt mention mega super Mistake
    Ppl buying
    Shit alts and holding till it lose half of btc value

8. I was in 2015 buying $200. Since then I learned that – don't try to learn trading from youtubers… jesus. Glean what you can for free or some low cost books – if you start copying others you get messed up. So because I was HODL – I didn't sell it very much at the top. That also meant that I didn't know how to accept a bear market until the worst part, the big dive below 6k to 3k area. So … you have to have a plan to sell, ie time. Just don't try to time the markets to "get more Bitcoin". Sure play around with a small trading account if you are new but the investment advice is great but if you have way more than you ever expected … don't get paralysed – sell a bunch. Load up your retirement in gold or whatever. Keep half or 1/4 when you cash out of BTC just in case the unexpected happens. I was trying to buy the previous wave before $100 but the exchange wouldn't give me an account – but that exchange was Gox. Get your exchange accounts set up.

9. You are right.

10. Tell it like it is Big Eagle 🦅Great investing perspective…

11. Is it likely that if i invest rightnow at 10k. Will i see a good return 2 years from now?

12. Psh 2015? Wish I bought in 2017

13. Will probably dump into XRP, then the XRP Army will be like Bitcoin is dead 🤦‍♂️

14. Yep, I started buying in 2013, after the big run-up to 1200. Bought my first .5 HTC for 450 dollars. I kept buying through 2015. Wish I had bought more but what I do have is enough. I retired 4 weeks ago.

15. Hello Jebb!
    Hope this message finds you well.
    I think this is my literal first ever YT comment!
    Hector here. 👋🏼
    First thing – I really want to thank you for the great and valuable information- plus the authenticity you provide.

Still learning a lot as I watch your videos – but I enjoy the vibe you put out.

I feel like I’m a super novice as I don’t know many of the terms yet but I’m super eager and ready to learn more about the space and opportunities.
    Been in the Crypto space for some time now – but I’m not proud to say I have not made many “moves” if you could call them that.
    I mostly “invest” (what I’ve been able to)for long holdings-I know very little in terms of trading and almost feel discouraged as I think my “brain” doesn’t operate that way.
    but seeing your YT and the type of lifestyle you lead has given me motivation to become more engaged in my holdings-I monitor my coins often – but still lack the confidence to do any daily trades with them-and I’m overcome by the fear that I’m sure we all feel at first-but educating myself more and more and watching great videos like yours have helped me get through that fear at least by trying to play around with literal cents.
    I saw that you have courses and really enjoy the way you describe things in a simple manner.

I know the courses are probably priced extremely affordable – but being unemployed for the last nearly 2 years really leaves me in boot strapping mode – hustling off savings – has been a blessing and a lesson in money management that I do not take lightly.
    I’ve learned more about Finances these last couple years than ever before – kinda how I stumbled across your channel.

Quite frankly can not afford the investment for the courses at this time.
    But I hope you continue the courses and definitely the YT videos – like I mentioned before – seeing someone like yourself and that I can relate with do what I’ve always wanted to do -gives me a boost!

Please know you’re encouraging a lot of us and we appreciate it – I think if anything this crypto community has come together around a need of financial stability and that is something I hope to grant my family as well.(coming from a family of immigrants – it’s the goal we always strived for)

I’m not sure what I wanted to ask – Or convey-as I’m sure it evident it can be difficult and humbling to put yourself out like this – but if there’s ever been a time to ask for help – I think it’s a growing experience to do so…

I already feel like you’ve given and taught us so much.
    I guess I just wanted to reach out and say thank you personally.
    Hope you keep the course running long enough for me to come back and invest.

Anyone less reading this also – let’s keep fighting the good fight and learn as much as we can – as that is true investment!

Hector.

16. Quality advise. I feel that in my toes.

17. In 2013 when Bit Coin was $300 I wish I bought a Helluva lot more.

18. Just buy regularly when you get paid, DCA, and HODL; time IN the market is more important than timing the market.

19. bro i think you should waste less time on warning people…serious…we are haven given brains..do research…if people want to greed in and do no research and get burned or listen to a guy on youtube talking about stuff..its EVERY individual RESPONSIBILITY to make their own choice and you cannot be hold account for it no matter if people lose money…end of discussion…sometimes it really start to annoy me that every crypto channel need to talk about this..i mean you cannot be held responsible for another man dumb action..

Next you gonna say..if you invest, please only invest X % of your total capital…ooooh it must just happen that a guy invested 20% of his capital and got burned, and blames you for it…and you should have said he only had to invest max 15% of his capital because now he cant pay his mortgage etc….ITS F CK STUPID.¨

You are not someone babysit…and maybe stop being one too…i know you mean well..but like i said..people only here for quick gains…should get burned..people who want crypto to flourish and be the future..they will do their research and know what its about instead only $$$

*end of rant

20. I buy bitcoin on robinhood and actually just started so it’s my first time doing crypto. I notice you say trading is different that buying it on a different platform , my question is , isn’t basically the same ? If I invest 10k and hold it on robinhood , isn’t that the same gains as buying it ? Sorry if I sound confused but it’s gain wether you buy bitcoin or just invest and trade it. If you can give me thoughts on this would be nice , great videos man btw

21. I’m buying into ETH, it has x 3 to go to get back to all time high, BTH has x 1 to all time high.

22. 👍👍

23. I made the call to buy a few BTC's when they were at $7500- all youtubers were pessimistic

24. I was since 2012 before the december bull run, I regret not buying because I forgot to do so, because it was expensive at that time, I was waiting to go down and I didnt bought and forgot about it, fast forwar into the future I heard about bicoin going to 1.2k gold price insane, and I didnty bought because was very expensive, I neded buying in the 2017 peak and lost 60% before getting out, 3 times I learned the leason, I bought at 4k recover all lost and on profit. Lesson learned never time the market, buy now.

25. 10 years ago, 2009, the first Bitcoin units were mined on computers.

10 years later in 2019, the first Pi units are mined on phone. It's big!

50,000 active miners already within 12 weeks.

First halving was at 1,000 miners, second was at 10,000. 3rd halving will be in a few days at 100,000 miners.

Mining ends after the 6th halving.

App store and Play store search "Pi Network"

Code: Kamimbi

26. I understand but…dont buy now(thats what i would do)…wait until the indicators have pull back a little. After you see a pull back, and take back up in a unexpected reversal, then buy for investing. You would make much more. believe me

27. I've got 40k I can invest as soon as the military get's their shit together and updates my discharge records. It's killing me having to wait to invest!!!!

28. guys be carefull with margin, bitmex's derrivates and be carefull with money managment…

29. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

30. I’ve been in since 2014 and he’s absolutely correct. This is the time to be getting in. And yes I certainly wish I would’ve accumulated more bitcoin and Ethereum.

31. You need a lot of time for convincing but your're not convincing! I'm lways aware of people convincing others. TA on steriods, it's completely legal to get some breath. Anyway, thanx for sharing!

32. Great advice. Invest in Bitcoin and trade the ALTS.

33. i was in the market and yes i wish i would have been able to save the btc i had back then and got more!!

34. I bought partial bitcoin in 2015. I didn’t have a lot of money then … I was just looking for a payment processor and happened on Bitcoin. I didn’t buy a full bitcoin till 2016 and it cost me a little over $430 and I wish I could have bought more.

Since then I have traded Cryptocurrency (it can be stressful) and I do see a lot of wisdom in investing for long terms. We need to learn to delay gratification and keep Cryptocurrency for few years if we can especially the top 10. So there’s a lot of wisdom in Jebb’s advise … it also saves you a lot of stress and sleepless nights.

35. I want to buy bitcoins and earn profit.pls can you guide me in easy process.

36. hey jebb maybe you could make a video explaining margin trading? since you can use coin metro , digifinix bit-z etc

37. The first time I read about bitcoin, it was at $12 and I was just angry I did not bought in at $8 a week earlier.I thought "Now it's too late." Next time I checked the price it was at $500 and I just thought "Now it's REALLY too late." Now the price is $10.000 and I think it's still not too late. Funny.

38. I regretted not buying more Bitcoin 2015 😭😭

39. Am I this only one that Likes the video then watches it? lol

40. The future? Yeah! Sure! Good to believe but come on! Think about what you're saying. There's so many unpredictable things that could happen either to the world as a whole or to you personally that could impede cashing it in "the future". War for instance! What if there's a war in 8 10 years?? You don't know there won't… What if your plane crashes on the way to the Bahamas or something? What's the point holding all that then and not spending it? Come on! Think realistic. Yes, you would have made more gains but too much uncertainty to super long term so trade and keep it relevant