XRP

RIPPLE XRP Information & Where by HAVE I BEEN!!

⭐️ Binance Trade:
 🚀Kucoin Trade:
🍟 Commence on Coinbase:
🔒 Best Hardware Wallet – Nano Ledger Wallet S:

🙏 Aid Crypto Nomad on Patreon:

🙏 XRP donations to the channel:
rPeENAW7mSkM6xyzPye1VxMaa89AorGG7c

Ripple XRP Information and finally an update to this channel!! Where by have I been!?!? Additionally much more cryptocurrency news in this video, enjoy!!

You should subscribe to my channel for much more news and ideas on the crypto sector.

I am not a certified financial advisor. Anything at all contained within this video is intended for academic uses only. You really should not acquire, promote, or commit any asset based upon what I say in this video. Recognize that investing carries excessive hazard, which include decline of first money. I am in no way liable for your trading gains or losses – this is not trade assistance and really should not be taken as such

supply

1. I love DeepOnion more than XRP !!!

2. Good video

3. Where are you Leo !!! .. I hope you are okay whenever you are. Pls like this comment if you are ok . 🙏🙏🙏

4. Leo you good my dude?

5. Professional video and interesting review. Do you have the opportunity to create something similar about anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Deeponion or dash? I think it will be interesting. Thank you!

6. Hey Leo, hope you are alright!? Are you coming back?

7. XRP has come with the aim to revolutionize transfers and put banks out of business and theoretically, the purpose could be achieved in a few years to come but what if not? What if SWIFT lunches a counter product of its own? What if Government regulations tomorrow makes things difficult for XRP? What if the company Ripples is taken out? What if its just a hype after all? I know the believers of xrp are very much convinced about the future of the coin and are even further convinced by influencers on youtube but i can assure you hodling your savings in xrp could be very risky in the future. I am also a lover of the decentralization idea and i totally love XRP and have made an enormous amount of xrp some of which i plunge continually into my real estate business and hodl some. The amazing thing is i didn't get there by buying but grew by trading 50,000 XRP and 4 BTC with Mark Hall’s trade patterns and signals in a very minimal time. I advice you to hodl all you want but do not accumulate with your hard earned savings but by starting decent and trading to increase your portfolio like i did. I'd also recommend Mark Hall (markhall279@gmailcom) Whatsapp: +447482876026 if you need some guidance and assistance on picking up with this strategy

8. Heeey you're back! I missed you! Was worried something might happen to you… Take care and keep going in youre pace 😉

9. Glad to see you back… 😎👍🏾

10. Please, contact me about the cooperation @mika_sar (Telegram)

11. Hi Leo hope you are better by now. 2 things:

1) Please keep the videos coming. They are amazing. Period.
    2) Consider installing uBlock (or similar) into your browser. The sites are full of flashy ads and they are distracting. It will also speed up your laptop (you will see).

Wish you the best.

12. Health-Family-Crypto in that order. Wish you the best of Health, missed ya 🙂

13. Amen!!!! Good to have you back Leo.

14. Missed you Leo. Happy to see you back at it again.. just keep finding those great Ripple articles for us.

15. NIce to see you around again Leo! Many things have happened while you were gone 😉 mostly nice things. We are ready for next bull run 😉

16. Good to have you back. You were missed.

17. Hi Leo, I was so worried about you ! I'm glad that you're ok ! Absolutely great to have you back ! You're channel/content is what kept me going through the rough patches since Jan/Feb 2018. All the best with your health and for the coming year !

18. Welcome back in good health. 2019 will be better my friend. Thank you for your insight.

19. Great to see you back. I don't know what sparked me to revisit your page but I was surprised to see you back. You were one of the first youtubers who helped me into crypto so thanks for that. I wish you all the best with you health 👍

20. 🙏🙏🙏 missed you buddy