Altcoins

Richard Coronary heart and Gary Leland from CryptoCousins chat Bitcoin, Ethereum, HEX,

Declare free HEX tokens! Get wealthy in this bear industry! The cryptocurrency designed to pump! The initially blockchain CD (superior interest time deposit) Richard Coronary heart: Billionaire, blockchain assumed chief, cryptocurrency trader, creator, serial entrepreneur, Bitcoin OG
10% off:
VPN if you want an IP from a distinctive nation.
fifty% off life span VPN Discounted code: heart

Twitter
Telegram chats 6000 associates:

Rate calls
Charity
Youtube
Instagram

This interview is with Gary Leland “Crypto Cousins” at We do not have a script.:)
Perfectly, looks like the Web gods dropped the previous thirty minutes. 🙁
Darn.

supply

1. Introduction (00:26)
    01:28  Transportation and Language
    03:31  Increased Communication Speed Devalued Trust
    05:13  Global Language: English is Best!
    06:17  Richard's Introduction

20:02  Speculation
    21:40  HEX Market: Time Deposits
    23:01  Costly Signaling
    23:40  Inflation Goes to HEX Holders
    25:43  Miners dump on Holders in BTC
    26:09  Non-Hash Rate Based Attack Vectors
    28:12  HEX Benefits Over BTC (Better SOV, Free, Lower Fees, Holders Get Paid Inflation, High Security)
    32:20  HEX Early Bonus Changes
    35:25  "Scams" in Crypto
    40:03  HEX Early Bonus Changes (cont.)
    41:45  Using EOS Funding Method
    44:51  Whale Penalties
    47:13  HEX Early Bonus Changes (cont.)
    54:25  Bitcoin Conference: BitBlockBoom!
    55:14  Claiming HEX

2. This guy is super intelligent

3. Hey Richard! Are you alive? Please come back to the crypto scene

4. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE RICHARD WENT? He's like the opposite of every fair weather crypto youtuber. He goes into hiding
    just when the bull run starts. What is happening with his token? We need to hear price predictions

5. Hex snapshot time? Anyone?

6. as waiting for my free HEX boss

7. Richard, your Hex website keeps saying the snapshot is in 4 weeks. When do we get an update on when it actually launches?

8. Great interview. I love logical thinkers like Richard.

9. Without speculation Crypto would not be around or well it would be but it would take 10x 20x the time before some type of interest.

10. Is it just me or is Dick Hart a sleezzy, depressed no friend Lonely mother fuker sucking off the public for personal gain Not sure Just my opinion

11. Hey Richard, are you still waiting to buy the Bitcoin dip double bottom at 3k?

12. Richard looks like the lion on the wizard of Oz a wee bit ?

13. Hey there, I heard you rip IOTA and I loved it! Lol why I subscribed. Any thoughts on Vechain you can share? Are there any supply chain coins you like?

14. Lmfao!! I'm a multimillionaire genius! Richard has me dying how direct he is he just gets right to the point! Thsts a great one liner to use on dates. So tell me about you? Well to start lady I'm a multimillionaire genius. Of course for me none of thats true but it sounds good lol

15. Jabba The Heart

16. This old man is lost lol!

17. trying to find your video of when bitcoin was around 5300 you said if you bought it then you would be buying the wick wtf btc is 8100 now so much for the wick

18. Adoption is oligarchs, why is fiat fiat? Easy answer oligarchal thinkers. Until the oligarchs are ready there will be no widespread adoption, people like simple things crypto is simple however seems as though its not, why is a diamond more important than an interesting stone you pick because you like it, others believe it has value too same as a trophy girlfriend. the people who run debeers and those of a similar nature will dictate when crypto is widely adopted, tbh I'm surprised we already have 4m users. Bottom line bitmex/trading is the raise for now until widespread adoption is ushered in. Maybe a war will be the inciting event.

19. Whats going on with all these hexagons! Year of the hexagon!

20. “Hi I’m Richard Heart, multimillionaire genius.” Hahaha! Classic Richard! I love it!

21. That is an interesting project but with a lot of question marks.
    One of them: "'Would you buy a used car from this man?"

22. Hey Buddy, I believe the bear market in crypto is over due to the volume chart. I've noticed in crypto when the volume gets higher than it was at the last peak, the price never achieves a new low. The volume(s) are higher in crypto aggregate market and in Bitcoin. Therefore I believe the low for this cycle was probably in on December 13-15th of 2018. But I hope you are correct. OF course this time could be different and volume is just one chart.

23. Hey brother, so if I have my btc on coinbase, there is no way to claim my hex? BTC on coinbase at time of snapshot will not be able to be claimed? I love what your doing and truly believe in hex, just want to make sure I’m able to get mine. Thanks again 🙂

24. trust is faithless.

25. Lol. The French will NEVER speak English!! Believe me

26. When you get someone who says " WE ARE NOT LIKE THE OTHERS", then you must understand that they are DEFINITELY like the others BUT they just don't want you to think so.

27. Hello moron. Buying IOTA yet?

28. The more money I made on crypto the fatter I got. I'm back at a labor gig just for the fitness. Feeling great. Just something to keep in mind.

29. When acquiring a company the price often depends on future performance of the company. Why not not design the future coin distribution and rewards partially depending on the future coin demand/price "performance"?

30. 05:13 +6 100 000 000 Despacito …

31. Brother your trully a genius. I trully think your looking to do something good while also making some bags which what we should all be doing. I trust your word and was wondering if you think it is even worth setting up a mining rig at this point in the game. I came late to the party about a year ago and would like to hodl as much as possible before the main stream switch is flicked. Just buy the dips and hope for the best or invest 1,500-2,000 and pray I mine enough of the right alts to max my bags in the near future. Keep it up brother glad to see you shrugging off the haters.

32. While it may not be censorship in the conventional sense, when social media sites filter out who sees your content, it is a kind of censorship.

33. I haven’t watched the whole vid but have watched 90% and nothing is said about when the lunch date is

34. I have a question about Hex. Richard says that bitcoin has such low adoption. Only 4 million users or some such. A low amount of wallets with over $100 in them. Doesn't that mean that very little HEX will be doled out? Personally I'm going to have to do a market buy. Not a problem, I want some Hex, but it doesn't sound like there's going to be a whole hell of a lot of people who get the airdrop. Or at least that get Hex in a significant enough quantity that they want to keep it for the rewards. And don't want to just dump it. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

35. listening to richard heart speak makes me want to kill myself..

36. He calls himself a multimilionare genius haha, wtf 😂

37. If u gave people an opportunity to steal from you and they steal from you… That just means they were fucked up to begin with. The opportunity itself wasn't the causation of their corruptiveness…it pre-existed.

38. Staking helps stability. Simple. 1000$ price swings is more than most squares can handle.

39. When hex moon ? Thank you I appreciate the you tube content . MSNBC was cool 😎 good job

40. Richard, what was the point of having Gary there. From now on just do a weekly video segment, I really only want to hear your take on things.

41. software is written in english

42. I'm from Québec and yes you are right! 🙂

43. Where is the rest of the video? Or is it DLC richard? 😛

44. I think it's really cool, what you're doing: really taking a hard look at the current infrastructures, systems within crypto, determining its shortcomings, and really trying to do something Different and unique. That's good stuff.

45. Updates sound great! Patience shall be rewarded for those interested in HEX! Side note, I'm wondering if HEX might want to consider paying a minimum interest rate because if the staker pool is SOOO large and for such long periods of time, shorter term stakers won't even bother because they'd be crowded out by the long term shares. I think HEX will get more users and stakers, (and more price pump) if, these short term guys were guaranteed a reasonable minimum inflation reward percentage. No one will stake for 6 months if the reward is .000005%. And if you have a bunch of 50 year guys, your staker pool will be TINY because 1, 3, 5 and 10 year terms will amount to barely anything. Size matters. More stakers = more price pump. A smaller pool of long term stakers won't be nearly as effective. Hope you find this helpful food for thought!

46. "Alphabet" doesn't have anything to do with searching.. Words?? hmm…