Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin Cycle Dashing Up & Litecoin Price tag Flexing Muscle

Help the stream: Bitcoin has not surprisingly bounced properly out of the btc bear current market, but it has performed so at a a lot quicker pace than most expected. All this while Litecoin carries on to clearly show some rate power even among some the latest Litecoin information fud.

Cycles of Bitcoin –

All channel recommendations and donations go to our non-revenue Launchpad Foundation
Idea With Cryptocurrency –
BTC/LTC Donations To Our LaunchPad Foundation: LdhjierVqd6GeVC5Ln7jJHxpFuqUAHBnYu
⚡LaunchPad Foundation –
🛒 Shop Crypto Money Venture –
🚀Free Obtain To Our Crypto Social Community LaunchPad!

👨‍🚀Social

Have a question or excellent subject for a video clip? Mail me an e-mail to Thoughts@CryptoCapitalVenture.com
____________________________________________________________________

📝Legal: *’The earlier mentioned video clip references an viewpoint and is for facts applications only. It is not meant to be investment decision information. Look for a duly accredited skilled for investment decision information.’
____________________________________________________________________

Crypto Money Venture is huge on tracking bitcoin and litecoin current market in unique. The common premise of technical investigation videos on Crypto Money Venture is that while Bitcoin rate and Litecoin rate go incredibly in a incredibly volatile way, there is a great deal possibility in being organized for upside and draw back. We also go over Bitcoin information on this channel as it comes out.

► Music Credit: Joakim Karud
Monitor Title: “Trip”
Music By: Joakim Karud @
Formal Joakim Karud SoundCloud Webpage Below –
Formal “Joakim Karud” YouTube Channel Below –
License for professional use: Imaginative Commons Attribution three. Unported “Share Alike” (CC BY-SA three.) License.
Complete License Below –
Music promoted by NCM

#Bitcoin #BTC #Crypto #Cryptocurrency

supply

1. Bitcoin charts & speed @ 5:50
    Bitcoin daily chart @ 10:10
    Bitcoin Fibonacci @ 14:00
    Litecoin vs. Bitcoin @ 20:00
    Litecoin USD daily charts @ 25:00

2. You do great work bro. I do appreciate what you have to say I like many opinions to help me. Did you hear Bix Weir's challenge to the LTC community to allow Charlie to do his coding magic and the LTC community to take the mantle of adoption? I agree let's all of us pick up the slack so Charlie can do what Charlie does best!

3. Fire video! Keep it up. 🔥🥇💪

4. I love your channel but the volume sucks

5. I don’t know what’s up with some of these comments, I watch almost all your videos like 95% of your uploads and I love them. Keep doing what you’re doing, you are of much help to me and others! 🙂

6. Thank you

7. What total load of B's on ltc if there's no developers it's worthless…justs whale pumping to dump to get there money out

8. O LTC at they were going be queens or kings LTC will go back down to $4 wait and see

9. Everybody puts more money into it than they are willing to lose unless they are millionaires. The flow is when the Whales come in , it goes up. When they don't , it's a stagnant market that is manipulated like Gold is and charts don't mean shit!!!

10. Dan clarifying he’s bullish long term is healthy. He’s not regurgitating stuff he saw on some other crypto vid. He’s dedicated a lot of time and heart to keeping us who are too lazy to do our own TA with very important information. When we reach all time highs and to those who still hung in there really need to appreciate people like dan. And even if things get bearish it’s not dans fault! This market is gnarly.THANK YOU DAN!

11. hey dan i have a question…when bitcoin reach new all time high before halvening (it would be the first time bitcoin would make a new ATH before halvening) would u say this is good or bad for bitcoin and longterm perspective.. im not realy sure.. it goes all so quick that time ^^

12. Your going on about how your not bearish too much now – every video you say the same – we've got it – your bullish!

13. I just watched a Sam I am to the lifeboats video on litecoin and I feel very disheartened, oh who to believe.

14. How many ltc do y’all have?

15. The Gartner Hype Cycle is a pattern that many technologies, from machine learning to space exploration and virtual reality, tend to face consistently and have five stages: (1) a "technology trigger", (2) a "peak of expectations inflated "", (3) a "valley of disappointment", (4) a "lighting slope" and finally (5) a "productivity plateau".

16. Yep! It’s getting closer each day. 🏌️‍♂️🌤 The Bitcoin halving is on the horizon, and the Litecoin reward halving has taken place!

Each day brings closer the effects of the reduction in new supply, and resulting ‘supply shock’ 🎢.🐬

17. HI Dan. I know you are busy, but I was wondering what you think LTC will get up to by the end of the four year cycle. I've heard people say $1,000-$2,000. Personally I'm thinking up to $800 based on the last four year cycle percentages. If you have a video on that please let me know.

18. Now Ethereum is my favourite coin) the wallet became available and it is possible to receive 32%/month in the form of a bonus for keeping coins by means of this wallet)

19. If LTC inverse head and shoulders is more prominent when you use the candle real bodies

20. ltc/usd going to 65.00 ish then up to 145.00 then down…it's over for ltc

21. Dan not looking for a financial advice but would love to know if your portfolio is half Bitcoin half Litecoin or are you heavier on bitcoin?

22. Awesome video dan, very helpful. wasn’t here when it was live unfortunately. But Let’s go LTC! God bless!

23. I'm so tired of watching Perma Bulls. Dan you're the only guy that's realistic that is not bearish in any way. I highly appreciate your outlook on the markets! Keep up the great work!

24. Doing well. Watch all the way to the end.