Bitcoin News

Bitcoin News: What You Missed about Bakkt

Did you hear about Bakkt? Did you miss any details? Let me go over some details what was released and one big deal that I think many are glancing over.

▶Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market, get reviews and analysis on undervalued cryptocurrencies and get access to valuable tools that will help you excel in the crypto market click here:

Download the Brave Browser –

▶CryptosRus Shop – Buy all of your favorite T-shirts here:

▶New Channel for Car Enthusiasts:

▶How to Build a Cryptocurrency Portfolio:
▶How To Buy Guides:
▶Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum:
▶Bitcoin Wallets:

▶ITunes Podcast:
▶Audio Podcast:
▶Facebook
▶Twitter
▶Instagram

▶Full Disclaimer: This video and its contents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or recommendation for any security, cryptocurrency, ICO, or related product, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or other related services by CryptosRUs. CryptosRus may have a financial investment with the cryptocurrencies discussed in this video. In preparing this video, no individual financial or investment needs of the viewer have been taken into account nor is any financial or investment advice being offered. Any views expressed in this video were prepared based upon the information available at the time such views were written. Changed or additional information could cause such views to change.

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #crypto

bitcoin, btc, bitcoin live, crypto, cryptocurrency, bitcoin price, bitcoin today, bitcoin technical analysis, bitcoin news today, bitcoin analysis, litecoin, bitcoin ta, blockchain, crypto news, bitcoin 2019, bitcoin prediction, btc news, bitcoin trading, ethereum, bitcoin crash, bitcoin price prediction, bitcoin price analysis, bitcoin market, crypto market, bitcoin btc, btc today, bitcoin live, bitcoin price today, bitcoin rally, crypto trading, binance, bitcoin price news, buy bitcoin, altcoin, xrp, btc price, bitcoin crypto, bitcoin cryptocurrency, crypto today, cryptocurrency trading, btc analysis, btc live, cryptocurrency news, crypto zombie, crypto daily, altcoin daily, sunny decree

1. BAKKT IS A TRAPPT

2. I think the government approved it so they can short BTC and destroy the bubble.

3. For every trade Hary makes he attaches complete value to the results all his clients get at the end of the trading period. Harry Clark sees much importance in maintaining a comfortable and risk free trading atmosphere thus the possibilities of long term success is achieved. If you need to work with an experienced certified broker agent, Sir Bobby Mayor is the pro I know. The strategies and trading skills he uses always generate in-flow of max returns on investments.

4. Sometime ago I saw a comment on a video about an account manager named Harry Clark, who has been helping lots of people to make good money through binary option trading and forex trading, I had doubt at first but took the risk and invested heavily,I must say now I make good money trading with him.. I have earned close to $30,000 and the profit rate is exponential. he is the greatest. If you’re wise you’d contact him(Harryclark304@gmailcom) too.

5. Great video you put up there. Sometimes most people do mistake what bitcoin is and the advantages that it can deliver to our current crashing world economy. Being into the cryptocurrency space early is an advantage, and if we fail to hold more now that the price is quite affordable, we will surely regret the consequences of our actions in the future. I have been holding bitcoin for the past one year even through the price spike and depreciation. I have always wanted to hold more but lack the knowledge of how to do that without actually having to buy more. The sentiment is so positive that it might be true because of this. It all started with a £ 1000 increase in just an hour or less. That was the signal that everybody decided that the bear) He actually taught me most of what I know and I made my first £ 35,000 using his system in just 4 months. I am spreading this for those who have issues in turning in a consistent profit from the crypto space. You can contact him on Gmail (hertelf41@gmail.com) or his Whatsapp +447537185424 .crypto is taking over the world by 2020 ,it’s better we fix ourselves into the future

6. If big money wants to enter the market they might want to crash the price of BTC first

7. Just remember, they come in to tame the bitcoin mooning. With physical bitcoin, now they taking over the pricing. Study COMEX/CME

8. I bet it's a trap, just a tiny part of nee world order. I lately went through Audible book " How Europe Undeveloped Africa " by Walter Rodney. I guess we still doing that. 😕✌

9. We gonna see more dumping soon as soon as we will hear that bakkt has been postponed

10. Wen 6k 4k???

11. I bet you didn't even know the Altcoin you have been buying is shit! Oh wait, sorry, that's a soap commercial.

12. As long as they DO NOT rehyporhicate

13. Good show. At the end you said is Bakkt a trap. Lol… that's funny. Trap for who? Bakkt isnt for us. Us early adopters are about to experience some serious crypto culture shock. That little 300 billion we been passing back and forth that has meant the world to us will become an after thought. BAKKT is for the new owners of your crypto market… "BIG MONEY". What you and I think is a trap or not … or good for crypto means nothing. 3 years from now these crazy early days of crypto YouTube and Twitter will be something to look back on and make you smile.
    #XRP #NBKrypto

14. Great video

15. If settled with physical bitcoin, and those bitcoin are purchased over the counter, then it’s meaningless. We’ve seen millions of dollars of bitcoin purchased over the counter and has no impact on the markets. So this could be a complete zero as far as increasing the market if we’re counting all of those purchased bitcoin to be the impact. If it brings new awareness and bitcoin are purchased on exchanges by others not using bakkt then perhaps.

16. 👍😎👍

17. The security necessary for a centralized, revocable, reversible, system like the stock exchange is nothing near what is needed for crypto. The security danger for crypto is much greater.

18. Great research and revelation. George Thank you for your hard work.

19. 99% of people

Won't read this…
    Congratulations, you're in the 1%!

XRP – The fastest way to send Bitcoin

20. We have so many formations happening on bitcoin chart it's insane. A year long bear market at the absolute bottom an adam and eve formed came out withe first run out the bear market was small parabolic rise forming a cup and now handle also forming massive bull flag. Almost a perfect triangle forming during its consolidated period. The 4 year cycle keeps repeating itself every halving the rsi is low on everything which the greed fear index is extremely low thr whole pattern looks like a bird forming flying off into the sunset.

21. Bakkt is certainly better for bitcoin health than CME futures.

22. I think this is not good for bitcoin. Bitcoin is an uncorrelated asset. With the introduction of Bakkt bitcoin futures not any more I'm afraid. IMO bad news. And like the whales sometimes practice; more pump and dump market manipulation with extreme high volatility as a result.

23. 🔻😂

24. If it's a good thing for bitcoin, then it's a good thing for investors! Having some form of regulation should get new investors interested in crypto, meaning more investment!

25. Awesome news George!

26. bakkt isn't going to do shit to this market. ok maybe a downtrend

27. I'm trying to figure out how to join the Bakkt investment train.

28. I want bakkt to pump the price so we can all make money but, it could be a trap no1 knows

29. Good info