XRP

Ripple/XRP News: COIL Effects On XRP Are Rumored To Be Bigger Than xRapid…

Ripple/XRP News: COIL Effects On XRP Are Rumored To Be Bigger Than xRapid…

XRP Future Millionaire Store:

Store your Digital Assets Safely
LEDGER NANO X (BEST):

LEDGER NANO S (CHEAP):

___

Tip Me Via XRPTipBot
@Kevin_Cage_ +10 @xrptipbot (For Example)
Or Donate Directly:
Destination Address: rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY
Destination Tag: 33570
___
Earn $10 in XLM for completing a 2 min Coinbase Quiz:

Support me on PATREON:

Coinbase:
We both earn $10 of FREE Bitcoin!

___
– My Blue YETI Microphone
– My ACER Predator Laptop
– My Canon EOS 7D Mark II Camera
___
For Business Inquiries:
Kevincage.yt@gmail.com
___
**DISCLAIMER**
Disclaimer:
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
___
Random Tags (Please Ignore): #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #bitcoin #ripplexrp #trontrx #xrp #ripple #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #cardano #ada #quantnetwork #endofyear #altcoin #eth #ethereum

1. Hey Kevin, I think once Bakkt gets out of their test phase, and becomes available to the public. This will over time be the main driver of the XRP price.

2. We can't even get the XRP streamers to talk about Coil let alone actually subscribe. It seems they think it will cut into their 'Patreon' and 'Super Chat' donations although they would keep 100% of the payments.

3. Is 1 trillion of 100 billion 10 dollar XRP ?

4. Is the fed having to strike a deal to controll the other half of 99 billion in escrow ? Global reserve "Just throwing it out there"

5. Great vid man. 👌

6. First listen, loved it. All of these things will contribute to the xrp ecosystem. But I think you are correct, gaming monetisation in real time is a sleeping giant and will be absolutely massive. The world is changing a xrpl is looking very likely now to be the catalyst that realises this change to the IoV. I am very excited to be able to witness this next wave of development and also of course hope my small bag will enable me to make some big changes to the lives of those I love…I'll keep buying while the prices are so juicy.

7. Ooo, excited to listen to this video. Thanks Kevin.

8. Speculation- I think XRP will become the FOREX base layer

9. Kevin. Thanks for all you do awesome dude.

10. Nothing will effect XRP price. XRP is a stable/ bankers coin now.

11. Japanese, and Canada, UK Australia, Croatia xeXio visionz

12. WHY does it look like XRP is being fed from Antarctica from the illustration?

13. Honestly, at what point do you stop and tell yourself that this isn't going to work?
    Are you always going to pull the "good time to accumulate now" card?
    XRP is digital asset that has billions of units. You think the rule of supply and demand does not apply to xrp?

More XRP are held by Ripple than there are currently in circulation: 55 billion vs. 45 billion. 1 billion XRP will be released by Ripple once every 55 months, with all unused XRP returning to the escrow account at the end of each month. That means with XRP at a price of let’s say 10 USD somebody has to buy XRP for 10 billion USD each month. Who could this possibly be? The balance sheet of the federal reserve is about 4 trillion USD. Ripple the company would be worth more than 13 % of the federal reserve.

XRP standing at about 70 USD would mean Ripple would be worth more than the federal reserve. That would be an inconceivable power for a private company. So I’m guessing that Ripple has to give away the most part of its escrow to IMF, BIS, Fed, ECB, UNO or Israel (you name it) or destroy the most of it.

The release of 1 billion XRP per month means an inflation rate of more than 2% per month or about 25% per year. That’s even more than that of the USD.
    There is no information about to whom Ripple sells this 1 billion XRP and at which price, there’s a lack of transparency.

A significant price increase of XRP (in relation to BTC) is not to be expected before the escrow is empty, let’s say in about 5 years. Until then XRP is likely to underperform BTC. Sudden spikes in price like that end of 2017 (induced by not well informed speculators) should be used to switch to BTC.

I also would like to know why countries like China, Russia, Iran or Venezuela should use a crypto currency of a company located in the US. The jurisdiction of the US is not considered to be predictable anymore.

I’m fully aware of the ILP advantages. Ripple is trying to replace SWIFT, which transacts about 6 trillion USD – each day. But that does not mean that XRP has to increase beyond reason. You as an owner of XRP are not participating in the success as Ripple the company.

Remain reasonable and don’t forget the supply side of the price equation.

14. Xrp is going to be close to a stable coin, it will go up as more transactions happen, but they dont want volatility. Every x ammount of transactions, XRP will go up to provide liquidity, thats all it is.

15. They will have a streaming platform a youtube like platform where you earn by viewing and you can tip as well

16. Well thats what Tron is trying to make, Decentralization plus anything you want to buy, you use your Tron wallet, when you share files you earn bittorrent token

17. If at all possible I can understand a higher price for XRP but my thoughts on if it will grow has become more realistic if that's what I'd call it. I don't think it will be allowed to climb too far as it will be less controllable for RIPPLE and others

18. just like 9/11 was a cover to steal 3.2TRILLION from the office of Naval Accounting and Budgeting at the Pentagon…, XRP will be used to make the numbers 'work'….tons of US and world debt will float into the ledger.

19. E-sports isn't as big as you think it is, You sound like a fucking boomer throwing their money at something because that's where all the kids are hanging out, also making the entire web a microtransaction hell isn't a good thing. "Gamers" Are tired as hell and pissed off at all the microtransactions and DLC thanks to the shitty boomer shareholders. the modern video game landscape is dead littered with boring games that offer nothing and censor their games and there is a crash incoming.

20. Why do we need anyone telling anything about XRP Kevin??? ALL THE GOOD NEWs means Nothing to the bottom line of price as far as having XRP for an investment. What was the Price pump to 3.92 about in 2017 any money that someone invests will tie up or lose value in the short term of a year or two? Because of the Escrow. But if XRP is planning on being used to Tokenize all Value and CDO of the Federal Reserve at some future time the PRICE will be astronomical. In theory, free-market mechanics are not being utilized at this time? Should not Money gram and SBI use plus all the other Good News have had some increase in PRICE? I would just like to know why Price is DOWN. If XRP goes up 3 cents then the XRP Cheerleaders are Shouting again? If the price is still.31 E.O.Y. or lower then XRP then something is definitely wrong. Why is XRP being promoted only on YOUTUBE? Where are the Commercials? Is everyone waiting for the Collapse of the Fed?

21. Hi all. Adoption by DTCC will be the biggest catalyst for XRP price growth. Once cross boarder solutions are in place, DTCC will have no problem integrating. Enjoy the ride.

22. Enjoy all of your daily XRP vids….appreciate your insight!

23. Should I dump my XRP and load up on HOT token

24. Xrp price suckes, it to go up.

25. Your content is great. Not repetitive. Thank you.

26. Kevin can you look at fiatleak and look at the 24hr. XRP 67B in volume? What's your thoughts?

27. Nice work. I am here now because my kid has been following TubeGamers since the beginning and has kept me in the loop.

28. I saw in comments on FedNow yesterday that The Clearing House had been using faster payments for two years . I saw two interviews where they said they had been developing for two years and are ready to mass enable early third quarter. If they use XRP for any of it , we aren’t waiting two or three years. It’s gonna be launch to mars any day now. I’m just surprised this isn’t being talked about and seems to be overlooked by most

29. As always essential valuable information that benefits us all in the RIPPLE/XRP universe!! Thank you KC. Personally believe that the basic fundamentals of XRP in the long run, such as its use case utility will fuel the XRP financial engine and ROi!

30. First of all, always a good content on your channel, hands up 🙏🏻 ..but what I don’t get..I’m seeing partnership after partnership and all the good news for ages, at the end of the day nothing happens with the price🤷🏻‍♀️

31. Loving the videos man… keep them coming!

32. ANTARTICA HAS XRP? flat earth map would be nice