Crypto Exchanges

Bitcoin has NEVER Done This Before

Bitcoin has NEVER Done This Before…so what is it? Tune in and find out the latest Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency news.

▶Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market, get reviews and analysis on undervalued cryptocurrencies and get access to valuable tools that will help you excel in the crypto market click here:

Download the Brave Browser –

▶CryptosRus Shop – Buy all of your favorite T-shirts here:

▶YouTube Channel for Car Enthusiasts:

▶YouTube Channel for Financial Education and Tips:

▶How to Build a Cryptocurrency Portfolio:
▶How To Buy Guides:
▶Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum:
▶Bitcoin Wallets:

▶ITunes Podcast:
▶Audio Podcast:
▶Facebook
▶Twitter
▶Instagram

▶Full Disclaimer: This video and its contents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or recommendation for any security, cryptocurrency, ICO, or related product, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or other related services by CryptosRUs. CryptosRus may have a financial investment with the cryptocurrencies discussed in this video. In preparing this video, no individual financial or investment needs of the viewer have been taken into account nor is any financial or investment advice being offered. Any views expressed in this video were prepared based upon the information available at the time such views were written. Changed or additional information could cause such views to change.

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #invest

bitcoin, btc, bitcoin live, crypto, cryptocurrency, bitcoin price, bitcoin today, bitcoin technical analysis, bitcoin news today, bitcoin analysis, litecoin, bitcoin ta, blockchain, crypto news, bitcoin 2019, bitcoin prediction, btc news, bitcoin trading, ethereum, bitcoin crash, bitcoin price prediction, bitcoin price analysis, bitcoin market, crypto market, bitcoin btc, btc today, bitcoin live, bitcoin price today, bitcoin rally, crypto trading, binance, bitcoin price news, buy bitcoin, altcoin, xrp, btc price, bitcoin crypto, bitcoin cryptocurrency, crypto today, cryptocurrency trading, btc analysis, btc live, cryptocurrency news, crypto zombie, crypto daily, altcoin daily, sunny decree

1. New Video Posted On George's Tips! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHQPXzjwEEsXFOK7wQYLMg?sub_confirmation=1

2. 3 weeks of wining with Denis Law Trading strategy , i can boldly say bitcoin mining is profitable

3. Thank you Delight for recommending Hackerolesya@gmail,com he got me 1btc. Kindly inbox me delight for little appreciation

4. Hey you!! I know how bad you want to double your Btc. Why not contact Hackerolesya@gmail,com and save your stress

5. The genius behind my 1BTC hack in my wallet is (Hackerolesya@gmail.com)

6. You interested in bitcoin mining?
    You wanna learn how to earn bitcoin without buying. Yes without buying contact Hackerolesya@gmail,com

7. $16,000 By Mid October 👀🐃🐂👏👏

8. 2:15 you been drinking again dude? 🤣

9. Besides being persistent and always keeping faith in the blockchain technology, one major factor to making life changing gains from crypto is understanding the trends and working closely with it. Following the circle, the asset is headed for $13,000 and eventually $16,000 before the full blast of the bullish move and I am not taking chances by accumulating as much as I can while being guided by the professional aid (daily trade signals) of Caleb Easterby. Having bought just 2 btc at $8,200 and held a little I started trading using his signals and have grown my portfolio to over 10 btc. A competent guide by all ramifications is all it takes to be a profitable trader and Easterby is one of such competent hands that has made an impact in the crypto spaces. He can be contacted on (calebeasterby1190@gmailcom) for any crypto related assistance.

10. After I've wasted a lot on fake I later meet real night on instagram hacker mascon11 or what'sApp +1(512)8567072 he got me hack money into my PayPal account text him he is very legit 💯💯💯

11. Gosh how I get worry when you get this exited, you say like you know exactly what is going on, to me thats spreading FOMO

12. off the mark

13. Thank you, Very informative, Catch you on the Next one

14. I Quite Agree With Kraken OTC Head When He Says That It Is Too Early to Call Bitcoin a Safe Haven, According to Him We' ill See That When It Will Be Traded Like a Risky Asset…

15. You saw it coming though right? Sold 3btc at 12:00 GMT today, thank you so much! Now just need to decide when to rebuy. Thanks Reed.

16. So good to see President Trump stand strong for the USA.

17. All thanks to @brodie_bayer For saving me from going bankrupt by introducing me to Cryptocurrency trade and getting my total profit within a week. Now I'm able to pay my bills and live comfortably. You can also reach @brodie_bayer on instagram and testify. I can vouch for him

18. Bitcoin has followed this pattern for sometime now:It dips and gets everyone scared then after retesting an old resistance several times, we wake up one day to see it has burst through. This may not mean its going to keep doing that but it spells out the fact that we all need to buy now and ride with the profit flow. Dollar cost averaging may not be the best way now to accumulate as its slow and expensive. Having traded previously and lost money i tried again after hearing about Nyberg Oscar and his system. He guides traders by providing trade signals which are so accurate i have made 9Btc in profit in just 3 weeks having started trading with just 2.1Btc. I think more crypto experts should do more like him to make an impact in other less seasoned traders. Nyberg can be contacted by Mail (Nybergoscar5@gmail.com) to find out more about how you can start investing.

19. Best thing I ever did Friday: switch 98% of my portfolio to BTC.

20. bitcoin was in a channel. It had to go one way or the other… Most thought it was going to tank, market makers decided to take it up… It might just be a bull trap!

21. Of course, the moment I sell it pumps. 😰and again if I buy it will drop 📈📉🤪😭

22. Let;s go bro! When do we cash out? 100K? 1m? 10m?

23. We are the virus of Bitcoin. Keep spreading the news and relax watching it grow.

24. BTC was quiet Sunday until spot gold started trading at 6PM eastern and jumped $20 higher instantly, BTC followed right away so I think you're right about BTC acting like a safe haven asset.

25. And………..its gone

26. Where's fapcoin cause I would be a millionaire rn

27. Gold has been a safe haven from global turmoil for thousands of years – what are you talking about…utter nonsense.

28. https://discord.gg/qVbX7nM

Next big exchange

29. If the powers that be keep saying Bitcoin is a hedge against world government's monetary irresponsibility, then it will in fact be just that. People are sheep. They will listen and fall in line

30. China has been ass-raping the US.
    500 $ billion a yr. Eff china.

31. Bitcoin is still a very illiquid and volatile asset, I don’t see any reason to be bullish or bearish with a 500 US$ move on the weekend when the volume is extremely thin. Having said that, I hodl and dollar cost average.

32. Can you do a currency analysis and explain why dollar stays strong after it’s been printed into oblivion

33. It could be people waking up to Bitcoin being a safe haven…

It could also be the same whales that dump every time we’re up, just now deciding to pump.

I’ll wait till midweek to decide which scenario is correct.

34. Bitcoin has never been so stable before ! What is coming will blow your mind !

35. I notice some already touched on your honest mistake about the futures and the actual time it was recorded (Friday, Aug. 23rd) but my concern George is that while Crypto's can be a safe haven for large hedge investors, the in and out of the money and waiting time to deposit is too long! We have not made it yet to a point that money settles fast enough in brokerages. As well the money that came into BTC could not have been from stocks as the market is closed but perhaps futures (doubtful but perhaps) as their markets were open during the rise of BTC. I am a BTC holder but I don't think this was that. It was something else. Sorry.

36. Bitcoin NOT going to the moon! Technical Analysis by BasicTA.com

Watch the BTC analysis video here – https://youtu.be/FB6dJxETz-M

37. so bitcoin which is my favorite and entire entity from stocks bonds portfolios is going up while all the others have drastically dipped down..seeing is believing george and i believe.

38. If you're in the stock market you're going to get murdered tomorrow morning. Sorry.

39. NOOOOOOO….it's not time yet……..waaaaaait..

40. The moment of Truth has arrived for Bitcoin

41. Moonboys are back!

42. Considering institutions have already been buying crypto for a while now, and that btc isn’t new in China. I don’t see how any new $ is going to be put in with bad news . The whales may take this time to dump a ton so that as bakkt approaches, it can creep back up

43. Tremendous commentary here George! #BitcoinIsNoShitcoin

44. Bullshit. Bitcoin has been my personal hedge against the banks, the markets, and the dollar since $185. Just because you guys are just now catching up does not make this new.

45. Congratulations on 60k #KICKINGGOALS

46. I will become bullish once Bitcoin breaks 11k (meaningfully). By doing that it will break this trend of lower highs since June 28th. In the mean time I am HODLing.

47. Bitcoin has people's attention and, as such, will be where most will put there money. It's currently the most tried-tested-true SoV crypto. While I believe in and invest in other alts, I'm mostly invested in BTC!

Here we go, hedge your bets everyone.