Altcoins

Get rich trading crypto? Secret tips on Bitcoin & Ethereum 100x margin trading on Bitmex, futures

Claim free HEX tokens! Get rich in 2019! The cryptocurrency designed to pump! The first blockchain CD (high interest time deposit) Richard Heart: Billionaire, blockchain thought leader, author, serial entrepreneur, Bitcoin veteran…

Use VPN to control what country your IP is from. Discounts Below.
50% off lifetime VPN Discount code: heart

100x trading, no personal info:
10% off:

📂 ⚠️crypto⚠️
└📁 Telegram Channels

└ 6K member Crypto Chat
└ Price predictions
└ 2k member Trading chat
└ 2 FREE life changing books!
└📁 Awesome Links

└ (charity)
└📁 Referral
└ VPN: diff country IP
50% off code: heart
└ 10% off trading Bitcoin, Ethereum & more! The best exchange!

Secrets, lol, yeah, maybe…

1. YOu make me gay when i look at you

2. craig wright is not faketoshi. also can u do an intelligent analysis of bSV?

3. Thank you

4. Correction: Perpetual swap does NOT expire every day. Perpetual swap never expires at all. Instead of premium, longs pay shorts or shorts pay longs every 8 hours based on a funding rate correlated to price movement.

5. Good to see you back!

6. what about trading in Canada

7. deribit great alternative

8. I would pay to do your course 😉

9. I subscribed because of THIS vid. Thanks for the great info! Please make more videos like this 🙂

10. Richard, it would be very helpful if you could explain how to report capital gains for leveraged BitMEX trades on your tax return. I can't find this information anywhere, and I assume you know it.

My best guess is this: Since everything reported on your tax return has to be in your local currency, trades need to be reported as buying or selling contracts in their native currency for USD. Then, because your profit or loss on BitMEX are in BTC, your have to convert your BTC profit or loss to USD and then buy or sell BTC with it. Like this: "Bought 5 BTCUSD at $6,500 for $32,500". And then when I sell, I make two entries on my return, "Sold 5 BTCUSD at $7,000 for $35,000" ($2,500 profit) and "Bought 0.35714286 BTC at $7,000" for a total of $2,500. That way, I pay taxes now on the full profit on the trade, and then I'm left with a $7,000 cost basis on my BTC profit.

Another alternative would be to only make one entry per roundtrip trade, instead of three. If you made 1 BTC on a trade, then on your tax return you could enter "Bought 1 BTC for $0". And if you lose 1 BTC, "Sold 1 BTC for $0". This is simpler but then your potential profits would not be taxed until you actually sell your BTC. This would be great for us, but I'm not sure if this is allowed by the IRS. I called them, and unfortunately they couldn't give me any advice in the matter. Thanks!

11. Your timing is unreal. I literally just made an account and finally want to experiment. Perfect!!

12. Thank you for this… good info, really interesting

13. Im feeling the system very well now all I need to learn is how to stop-Loss

14. We'll never be able to walk away from cryptocurrency, our true addiction. This cusp of the wave is a once in a lifetime experience, or more like a thousand. Thank you for your awesome exciting knowledge share today brother.

Bitmex and margins. We may as well get wealthy while we're here (revolutionizing the world).

15. Quote of the day from a self proclaimed millionaire…."I'm weary of giving you too much information…I could charge you lots of money!" Aw shucks, thanks for sharing the scraps with us. Always loved your content but this was a little demeaning

16. Not enough rings on each hand for me to take him seriously .Lol

17. So confusing!!!

18. Its crazy how so many people talk about Richard being a scammer, but I have yet to hear them say WHY. Like if they feel that strong about it why dont they just say what he did to scam people?

19. Richard…. I think you are hitting your stride with this type of video. Great info on market mechanics… I'm really liking this kind of content. No one else is giving this kind of info. Hope this feedback helps. Thanks.

20. Where can I buy Richard TA course?

21. RSI and MACD along with volume and resistance levels are my personal favorites <3

22. There's also a bitmex testnet so you can play around with fake bitcoin 🙂

23. Smile sometimes my pal! We value your info, newbies better play safe on Bitmex!

24. Looking good mate, keep doing whatever you are doing! 😀

25. Richard, Who controls the Central Banks? Richard, Who owns the Central Banks? Richard, Who are the Central Bankers? Richard, Who are "They"? Richard knows the answer, but will not tell you, he is in fear of the Who's ! JWO

26. Thanks Richard

27. I am out of work with a broken foot and up at 4am , working on progress instead sleeping. You are a great teacher , If i had the money I would pay for your programs and knowledge but I dont haha.. I soon will

28. Thank you I will gain experience and get back to you when I make my first decent profit

29. I Love the way your thought process computes .. I believe in the thought the things are basic yet we seem to bound ourselves by overcomplication of things. You are a Great advise . I learn toward your advise over anyother on youtube. No BS , you Break things down and Give rational lknowledge openly. Thank you for explaining what others dance around

30. Richard I thought your bullish on crypto. Doesn’t trading your BTC stack on leverage for FIAT defeat the whole object ?

31. You're smart for not demoing it; not only do you focus on the content people need to actually learn that doesn't change (UI's change every once in a while), but you also don't put yourself in a position where you'd have to pull the video later on.