Altcoins

20 Million Dollar Bitcoin End Game

Some people predict a $1M Dollar Bitcoin. There’s even a video talking about the possibility of a 10 Million Dollar Bitcoin End Game. In this video, I’m going to show you why a $10M bitcoin is very likely and a 20 Million Dollar Bitcoin End Game is quite possible (by even 2023-25).

10 Million Dollar Bitcoin End Game 0:16

Signal Profits:
Unicorn Shirts:
Telegram:

Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase:
Buy Cryptos on Kucoin:
Buy Cryptos on Binance:

To appease money-hungry lawyers and irresponsible people, it should be known that I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR and THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. I am merely educating and entertaining. What you do with your own money is your own responsibility. Seek the counsel of an intelligent financial advisor (good luck finding one) before investing yours or anyone else’s money.

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal, or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. In limited circumstances the speaker has been compensated by a third party. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results. This is not an offer to sell securities. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. You should consult with your professional advisors before purchasing any cryptocurrencies.

SOCIAL MEDIA – These are my only accounts, beware of scammers!
TWITTER @thecryptolove
TELEGRAM @thecryptolovedude
EMAIL on YouTube About Page

How to Buy Cryptocurrency with ZERO Fees! ELIMINATE COINBASE FEES! New for 2019

Watch this video again because it’s awesome:

#crypto #cryptocurrency #bitcoin

1. RIP off of the 10 million bitcoin video. Other one is better but good work for spreading the crypto love

2. Copycat!!!

3. I agree

4. I agree

5. We need to drink! Love it mate…

6. End game is 100 Million πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰

7. The bulls Will come back πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸŒ™

8. I got free money for bit $2500 win

9. are you just a beginner in crypto mining ?? Mr Logan ShippyΒ  has the best / fastest miner as for now

10. Is that 10m end game video deleted
    I can't find it

11. logical brother, bitcoin will stay BOOM

12. 20k coming boom shacka lacka

13. I never hate Randall he's very knowledgeable. boom shack lacka

14. I think McAfee is in trouble. He could lose it and that's something I don't wish on anyone. He's in trouble because his calculations were slightly off by a year or two of BTC reaching $1M. I personally would offer him amnesty or at the very least a pardon. No one is going to fault him for being a "little bit off" (pun anyone?) Anyway, Crypto Love, I find your analysis of the big picture pretty damn good. $20M is very possible over time. But that's the kicker, right? How much time does it take to get there. I'm not young that's for sure, so I have to be satisfied by the lesser numbers. I'm okay with that. My wallets are full . . . in fact they runneth over in some of my cryptos.

15. Time Travelers exist only in the imaginations of the traveler, if you know what I mean. You can't realistically expect anyone to take what they say at face value, nor sink thousands of $$$ into an asset because they "said so." McAfee is correct. It's about the math, not the prognostications of a time traveler. If you look at a logarithmic scale of the growth of bitcoin the numbers do indeed pan out. $100,000 possibly by 2019 or early 2020 and $1M by 2024. The scale doesn't lie because math is math. Does BTC keep growing after $1M? Of course it does! Set up the scale to go beyond 2030 or 2040 and see for yourself. This is why, if you're young, even owning 0.1 BTC could be a retirement plan all by itself. Owning 0.25 . . . oh the possibilities.

16. I agree, completely!

17. Excellent video my friend.

18. I stopped and exited this upload on about 3 seconds. 'Boomshackalack?' Really? How old is the dude?

19. Clickity click YEAH! Haha, damn you Randall, you got me excited!

20. What’s with all the Ethos hate lately?

Ah yes I see. Monarch. Gotya.

21. He knows more truth than he knows he knows.

22. 7 minute abs…6 minute abs….wait for it…

23. 100 million bitcoin in a month

24. Also to the extent that Bitcoin draws off all of this excess speculation and all of our markets every other traditional asset is going to lose their value proposition as the returns on those assets begin to dry up. Gone will be the days where people will invest in all of the goods and services that people need to live.

In fact all of the speculation is the result of humanities inadequate forms of money.

25. When are you talking about that????
    20 years from now

26. There is a lot of speculative value out in the market Forbes did an article a few years ago pointing to 350 trillion dollars worth of value which Bitcoin can pull from. I think $1,000,000 Bitcoin is more than likely in the short-term and after main adoption I can see a 10 million dollar bitcoin. And then I believe there's going to be a good 40 or 50 years where it will continue to rise and value as people put more and more value on the blockchain it quite literally will act as a black hole constantly dragging in more and more until all of the excess speculation is gone.

I think the same thing that matters most is both the unconfiscatiability and the fact that Bitcoin is the world's first ideal speculative asset.

27. Mathematics can't be wrong Randell, nope not EVER πŸ’«

28. loved it! lots of great info and very well explained on BTC value.

29. so… in the end metals will have become a worthless scam? if everyone only loves crypto?

30. It all depends of how much inflation will USD have until then. If it will crash then it is totally possible but I give almost no chances that Bitcoin will ever be worth as much as is today's $20 millions of gold, so 16666 ounces of gold.

31. subscribed but you seem to be a fan ignoring facts. BTC is inflationary, its just controlled and dwindling over time, as one example. Another is the assumed lost amount of BTC. How much of that is be locked in satoshi's wallets and assumed that he will never return or sell off those funds? My perspective is to prepare for the worst and not accept the most convenient for the sake of dreaming of a maximum BTC price in the future. This is coming from someone who is currently 100% invested in BTC. I look forward to seeing more of your content.

32. Nice video short and sweet thank you

33. πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

34. Everyone loves to hate on Randall but one thing about it my boy always has the facts!

35. I like where you are going with this Randal. One problem with this exponential growth model: the Competition!

36. 100% agreed… But it will most probably be Bitcoin SV only because of all the developments on it compared to BTC, along with the Big Blocks. ALSO because it is the people's coin and not a "Segwit Bankers Coin"…. ultimately making Bitcoin SV the real Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto invented for us the people…

37. Moneygram is officially using xrp. Haters keep hating. πŸ˜‚

38. Can u imagine the price to move that on Coinbase lol they are robbery with all the fees they have

39. * Watch WAX TOKEN : The WAX Blockchain mainnet and protocol token release are scheduled for June 30, 2019.***

40. 21 Million BTC minus 4 million lost = 17 million future maximum BTCs. There are 35 million millionaires in the world. If everyone of these individuals want to hold 1/2 of a BTC —- POOF!!! — its gone!.

41. your written intro lol straight to the point nice money hungry lawyers and hard to find financial advisors 😊😊

BTW Iam a Indonesian RP millionair most days 😊