Crypto Exchanges

XRP Future Millionaire Store:

Store your Digital Assets Safely
LEDGER NANO X (BEST):

LEDGER NANO S (CHEAP):

___

Tip Me Via XRPTipBot
@Kevin_Cage_ +10 @xrptipbot (For Example)
Or Donate Directly:

___
For Business Inquiries ONLY:
Kevincage.yt@gmail.com
___
**DISCLAIMER**
Disclaimer:
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
___
Random Tags (Please Ignore): #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #bitcoin #ripplexrp #trontrx #xrp #ripple #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #cardano #ada #quantnetwork #endofyear #altcoin #eth #ethereum #BTC #R3 #Billion #Trillion #trading #investing #KevinCage #Digital #Asset #Investor #prediction #price

1. Anyone else frustrated af with the stupidity of their friends not even giving XRP a chance no matter how much positive information you lay out for them?

2. Good stuff Kevin!

3. The trading market changes constantly and every successful trader wants to improve, update, enhance and make better. Even Experts with many years of experience and large profits in their bank accounts still work hard to analyze and improve on how they trade. This applies more importantly to new traders and those with minimal experience. Caleb Easterby offers great assistance here. An analysis and improvement strategy gives you a structured way of maximizing your potential while also capitalizing on the good part of your trading and money management strategies. This helps you become more productive and profitable on a long run and creates a paradigm shift to the ever-changing market structures/conditions. Feel free to reach out to him (calebeasterby1190 @ gmailcom) for continuous winning streaks

4. Great video don't worry about the naysayers!remember what I told you on Twitter my great grandma said if they hating on you you doing something right! Top3% baby

5. with all the news they are coming out with about xrp you guys are nuts if you think the price is not going up soon they are ready to kick it up they dont say what they are saying if its not ready they are giving out to much imfo , to think otherwise.

6. Mr.Cage, in your opinion. What would you consider to be the best coin exchange? And why?

7. Another awesome video, Kevin! I'm scooping up as much xrp as I can right now at these low prices. And, like you, couldn't feel more bullish!!

8. I bought in bitcoin when it was under a dollar and sold it for a dollar…. won't make that mistake again with XRP

9. I can’t help but think that story about the guy who sold his XRP is just more BS thrown out there (much like the lawsuit in my opinion) to help keep the masses at bay for a bit longer! I dig what your doing dude-looking forward to each vid. ✌️

10. MEH! all FOMO news

11. FuuuuuuuuuuuiD

12. sell this crap xrp is so pants Ripple is doing well but xrp is pants to many of them OTC sells then they sell on the market the price will never be back to 3.60 – But i know some are so deep in to xrp they cant get this xrp is the cash cow for ripple nothing more

13. 💪

14. This guy's straight to real XRP news without the B.S. It's not surprising he's channel is growing.

15. XRP has been on Etoro's exchange for at least two years.

16. I see people losing money to XRP and i feel sorry for them. My only advice is for current investors and newbies to take advantage of mr Clinton Ross’s program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how Trading BITCOIN works, helping them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin ( No upfront payments ), with his program i went from having 1.5btc to 7btc in just 3weeks. Reach him out through His *Whatsapp/ +1(817)752-9462, telegrams @coach_ross and Mail rosscryptos101@gmail.

17. Lace your shoes up tight we be running soon! To the moon!

18. Hi all. I love the title, lol. Enjoy the ride.

19. Great content. Thank you. Im a new subscriber but will be listening alot more often in future.

20. Nothing wrong with speculation it's all there to see whether people acknowledge it or not it's happening as far as swift goes they will use it or they will go away a lot quicker than they think ultimately they will go away anyway.

21. All a part of the fud campaign I have never seen a hate campaign like it its unbelievable if he sold all he will in the near future regret what he has done but it's his money and his loss get fed up of trying to tell moon boys that want it and want it now to hodl if they want instant profits or losses go learn to trade and leave the investing to people with some common sense this is the problem with this market and this generation nothing wrong with wanting things to be fast instant and convenient but to get this poinr you have to allow the foundations to be built and implemented this is just life love your videos by the way good job.

22. 328 A.XRP 1