Bitcoin News

Breaking News: Samsung Confirmed Galaxy S10 Has Bitcoin/Ethereum/Crypto Wallet As Standard Feature!

It is confirmed! Samsung has just released the specs for their new Galaxy S10 and it will offer a cryptocurrency hard wallet as a standard feature!

Plus, watch a leaked video of Apple CEO, Tim Cook, reacting to this news!

Sources:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Unpacked: cryptocurrency wallet features finally unveiled

Galaxy Unpacked 2019 live stream

Galaxy S10: Official Introduction

Samsung NewsRoom: Galaxy S10 Line Product Specifications

Leaked Wallet Pics

Leaked Tim Cook Clip

***********************************************************************
►BTC: 3LUxeEs5E2BdGujmdpuYduPgjCeBcHdvkC
►BTC: 3LUxeEs5E2BdGujmdpuYduPgjCeBcHdvkC

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #news #btc #ethereum #eth #cryptocurrency #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #forex #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #invest #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily #samsung #galaxyS10

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT! USE ALTCOIN DAILY AS A STARTING OFF POINT!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ripple, ethereum, electroneum, tron, stellar, binance, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, galaxy, s, 10, s10, galaxys10. Leaved, video, ceo, presentation, event, live, confirmed, wallet, hardware, fold,

1. Love it 👍

2. Still not available on UK S10.

3. Its there I saw it while searching through my security

4. I just got my s10… no wallet

5. Will it support eos based tokens as well? http://eos.io

6. I just acquired the Galaxy s10, partly for the hardware wallet. We all need an easy way to secure our crypto. BTC will soon be worth way more than the phone on which we store it.

7. Are we sure the Banking Gods and Politicians will allow Bitcoin to go mainstream?

8. Tim wasn't happy in that video!!! 😂😂😂

9. Buy best privacy coin "DAPS" from stex and mercatox exchanges at just 3 sat. Rate will go higher very soon due to "Testnet" which is happening on 20th March.

10. Would you trust Samsung with your private keys, over an open source product like Trezor. I wouldn't!
    But for everyday use of small amounts, sure.

11. Cryptocurrency has been a major talking point between my colleague and staff at work and so last year i decided to go into deep in it not withstanding my little knowledge in it and how I can equally benefit from it. After doing some research and watching several videos on how it work I decided to give it a try and guess what I bought 5 BTC, and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to increase in some months time because before the year ended in 2017 the price was more x20 of what it was in January that same year and this was done following the instructions I got from my colleague but the profit I expected never came, in short, the reverse was the case. So I decided to do deep research on how I can profit and gain more value for my coins but some trading I did turned out negative. And so I continued my research until I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit. I was skeptical of first but I decided to give it a try and contact the person in charge, Mr. Dominic Connor, he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 6 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact dominicconnorr33@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching.

12. In 5 a 10 years no more banks, freedom for humanity

13. With EO finance you can and sell crypto

14. Ledger was a game changer. I don’t see this replacing my ledger blue. However, adoption maybe. Really depends on how it’s marketed. The one thing we will see is how garbage android is as an OS. Most intelligent people, esp those of us who do security testing already know this, but now with crypto being stored on phones? You’re going to see the exploits at an all time high.

Soon as the fanboys install a rooted firmware or something off the store that wasn’t scrutinized properly.. and boom mass amounts of funds gone.

Hope I’m wrong but that is the doomsday scenario I see now.

15. sirin labs as this phone finney

16. The B in the wallet icon is for 'blockchain' not dinasour Bitcoin LOL

17. Samsung's upcoming S10 will have a built-in Crypto wallet and it can expose 21million users for crypto so let's hope to have big spike after 7th march.

18. all good😁

19. I just talked to my buddy who works for them on the tech side and this is real. He's going into the training in a week or two. Let's go 💪💪💪💯💯💯

20. Great news, mass adoption is coming…better HODL your crypto

21. It's a start for everyone to use crypto. Can you buy crypto too from that wallet ?

22. if crypto don't take off….I'll have to keep working, or find a new scheme.

23. EVERY phone will eventually have a BTC WALLET. WORLD WIDE ADOPTION. Get your BTC now before the masses.

24. BTC? AND THATS WHY IM GONNA BUY THIS

25. they are not wallet idiot… stop rumor

26. Cool, also its easier then ever to buy crypto's. This is amazing. I am in though not with a 1000 dollar phone:p

27. Samsung also invested in THETA.
    they know whats commin

28. Beautiful

29. The wallter support ethereum only now. Not other coin supported.

30. Mate are you on twitter?

31. Good video mate.
    Samsung definitely leads the market in technology . S10 has destroyed the competition

32. Hi there check out this link deposit $1 on trading account get $15 of a free share. sell as soon as you get it and withdraw. 150% profit no risk. Please sped this around before it gets taken down. Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link
    and we both get a free share!

33. Damn this phone is Hawt!