Bitcoin News

BITCOIN IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 YEARS btc crypto 2019 news live price today

SAVE $1300! Diamond Combo

SAVE $900! Gold Combo

SAVE $600! Silver Combo

SAVE $400! Bronze Combo

PRO

ADVANCED

INTERMEDIATE

BEGINNER

Stock + Crypto

My Website – Learn To Trade Crypto Like A PRO!

Questions About Classes? Email Us
Info@CryptoCrewUniversity.com

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

**I am not a financial advisor, and nothing in this video constitutes financial or legal advice. Please invest responsibly and do your research with due diligence.

xrp bitcoin price bitcoin crash vechain price prediction cryptocurrency btc eth litecoin ripple cardano cryptocurrency news monero

My Website – Learn To Trade Crypto Like A PRO!
bitcoin bull trap electroneum bitcoin 2019 bitcoin live live crypto trading

1. Hey fellow students, we are gonna make so much $$$ on the second & third phase

2. why this chart is Brave new Coin liquid index of bitcoin instead btc? What does it mean? I searched on google and no clear information about. Does anyone can help me?

3. 👍👍👍

4. Good clear message i approve!

5. You mean the "bullish cross"? 😉 ty Steve

6. Steve don't stop making videos. You are the man and all your followers knows it! Been subscribed to you for a long time now along with others and you are the most accurate than those other humans. Ha ha.

7. Steve's a gift to crypto. He is the only dude I know that can stick to his plan 100%. Unlike Sunny D who is constantly being jerked around by mass media and may be even misleading folks in the wrong direction at times. You don't have to sign up for Steve's courses but it's there if you want it.

8. You are the best Steve, some other stupid youtubers jealous about you, keep the good work, thanks so much for your videos!

9. I would like to say coming from someone with no education didnt even graduate high school. that if someone offers to teach how to be a profitable trader and make money. to someone like me and it works i become a good trader and successful in trading all from TA knowledge taught by charts expert. to me thats not a scam so to the videos i seen saying so. did not pay and try the class before their claims. so i would agree they are just trying bring down the competition. And is funny cause steve has a business and trying to build it along with a community to help the space grow. when all they are is youtubers fighting for views,likes and popularity. And i am new to crypto and have never even made a trade yet. i have only learned how to buy on coinbase and register for binance. just learning how to make a ether wallet and got my tezor wallet in the mail. So ya dont know jack shit yet. But just My TA skills have grown faster then knowing how to even manage a wallet and buy bitcoin. just from steves free youtube . It would take forever type what i learned about TA from his free videos. at my 10 words a min type skills. But he is great teacher best in my opinion. i am not a financial advisor. But some day plan on trying his class. for someone in my case that is less educated and not successful the knowlage in his classes could change a life. So all the expert successful and knowledgeable TA crypto experts that claim steve is a scammer i will pay 5k for his program and i feel good about coming out in the end way better off then just trying to use google and youtube to become a real trader thats not part of the 95%. Thanks steve for helping me understand charts better then anyone else. keep it simple. Can't wait to learn to control emotion….Ben

10. Thanks men Nice video👍

11. lol last time every video about last time 😀

12. Thank you for all your lesson you rock

13. Bro every tech analysis channel I am following ends up copying your analysis with a few days' lagging delay, it's like that movie 'groundhog day' , I am watching the same thing over and over haha. Cheers for sharing.

14. I am PISSED! People are slamming you Steve, putting out negative videos etc. I DEFEND you at every turn, and what happens? You BLOCKED me on twitter. Why. There is some guy on twitter trying to resell your classes, and I tweeted this to you, and then bam, blocked. Perhaps I was the one wrong.

15. Best Youtuber in crypto…great video man straight and simple…its incredible how things plays out like 2014 2015

16. Steve you are awesome 👍🏼

17. love all that you share and teach us Steve. Do wish you would tone down the C.C.U Sales pitch a little, its a TAD over the top friend. Your T.A. is Unmatched…. you dont need the HARD Sale.

18. how fucking awesome is steve you guys???!!! not letting all the other morons on youtube get his feathers in a bunch!!! I WAS TOTALLY EXPECTING FOR HIM TO SPEAK ON ALL THE HATERZ HE IS GETTING AND TO SPEAK ABOUT THE SUPPOSED SCAM OF HIM RUNNING HIS SUPPOSED HORRIBLE CLASSES,,, THIS GUY IS LEGIT AFTER WATCHING THIS ITS JUST CONFIRMED WHAT I INITIALLY felt about steve! THIS IS A MAN right here. he focusses nothing on the dips hit shit talkers. HE WAS SMILING AT HIS HATERZ!!!! HAHAHAHAH STEVE YOUR A FUCKING LOC!!! LOVE U BUDDY!!!!

19. STEVE is getting hate just because he wants to make some money by selling his classes??? PEOPLE ARE JUST HATERZZZ AND JEAALOUS!!!

20. Steve is just a gangster trying to make bread like all the rest of us! how u gonna hate on my white boy steve!

21. aaaaaaaaaaaand the market has tanked

22. Ps. We need the next video already! ❤️

23. You know when something sounds too good to be true… Steve’s TA is like that but instead of actually being too good to be true… it’s just ‘TRUE’ 😂

24. great

25. What do you think of the bitfinex issue a tether caused the market to crash ?

26. Very in depth and precise analysis 👍

27. Can you explain whe you use the Bracenewcoin chart?

28. Great video

29. Steve, Why can't i get the same graph you are having?
    I have set all the same settings on Tradingview.
    Including "BLX BraveNewCoin liquid Index for Bitcoin.

30. Thanks Steve!

31. Thanks to all your free videos, as for me who can't afford your classes, though it's full packed of knowledge…hat's off

32. 850 million stolen

33. 850 $ stolen. Track that and get it back

34. To many crypto hackers jackers.catch them make them pay double !!!

35. Another great video by Steve, My shout to you and all involved in the movement. Looking forward to next Wednesday 😁😁😁😁

36. Steve we don't care about those haters venting their jealousy emotions because you always teach us to never use emotions. This is why we're surviving market crashes and haters as well.

37. Very informative, Thanks, Steven. You're the 'Real Deal'!

38. With all due respect,, shorts outnumbered longs quite a bit yesterday and today,,, and yet we saw an 8% drop in minutes happen today, what do we make of that? Shorts outnumbered the longs and the price fell,,, that wasn’t supposed to happen, am I right ? Is this a set up for a short squeeze? Did they want to stop out the longs to shakeout weak hands and get them to buy in higher while liquidating the shorts ? Wtf is going on here ?

39. Thanks again Steve for all the help! You have helped my confidence out in this market and gave great tips for all to hear. You're like a crypto robin hood. I will take your course someday once I pay off my debts! Thanks!

40. Steve, let me echo the other comments here. As always, an awesome video! Let them all be green with envy and you keep doing what you do! By the way, the TA is spot on and today BTC is way down. Some will say this is because of the news about Bitfinex but as Bernard Baruch said, “show me the chart, and I’ll tell you the news”!

41. The hate you receive from youtubers, that are jealous of you, because their content is only entertaining, but not rich of actual meaningful things, is extreme. I feel ya, you are doing a great job! Have a nice day 😉

Greetings from germany
    Chris

42. I can't believe how many people follow you. To many to count.

43. "Show me the charts, i'll tell you the news!".
    Great words of wisdom from the master 🙂

44. Congrats Neil!!!!

45. You are an awesome instructor Steve, all pale in comparison!!

46. Bravo Steve !

47. okay, very nice TA but why you dont make monthly payments available and withdrawl any time? £2k for a class amond hundreds of other "teachers" is not cheap.

48. I took a look at those guys taking pot shots at you Steve. I was pretty awesome to see so many of your followers slamming those guys and supporting you. Great response to them and from your followers. I can't even watch anyone else out there. I'll stick with you and keep making money. Thinks Steve!

49. Great video Steve thanks. Just one question why you use ticker BLX instead of BTCUSD?

50. thanks