Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin ETF Selection DELAYED Till September thirtieth! [Cryptocurrency News]

Breaking News!

Hey Altcoin Each day Team,

The SEC has just declared that they are delaying their conclusions on Bitcoin ETF.

View the video.

Like. Subscribe.

#Bitcoin #etf #sec

****Not money tips. Just belief.

Url to SEC push release:

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin every day, blockchain, decentralized, news, most effective investment, top altcoins, ripple, ethereum, electroneum, tron, stellar, sept, september thirty, thirtieth, 2018, bitcoin etf, sec, commissioner, delayed,, authorised, what is bitcoin etf, large revenue, institutional revenue, ice, nyse, van eck, breaking news,

resource

1. This is not bad news. This is just news. Nothing has changed.

2. Maybe bitcoin won't have an ETF until hell freezes over?

3. P=P Patience = Profit. Just HODL and chill gents.There's NO RUSH.

4. Great video, thanks for doing this for us. Have you heard about the alternative swift? The financial system on the blockchain. Feniks finance.

5. Great info – Thanks

6. iCenter is the most reliable bot out there.

You get daily 2.4% on BTC and 2.8% on ETH & LTC 7 days a week. You only need telegram on your mobile phone and it is easy to use.
    Entry from 0.01BTC ,0.03 Ethereum or 0.1 Litecoin.
    Now you just have to try it, it's worth it!

BTC-Bot

ETH-Bot

LTC-Bot

7. More financial-cronyism allowing late-comers (ie ICE) to get their products together before a ruling can be made. Simultaneously, allowing fat-cats to fill their bags as well. I'll be stockpiling during these last few months of low prices.

8. It gives you time to get more Bitcoin. Hold on folks! Thanks for your level headed advice. I'm listening😉😀

9. People have a very bad mentality about this ETF. As soon as they announced a DELAY the markets drops $20 Billion. I sincerely don’t understand why investors cash out in an all time low market and also because of one decision, in this case a delay. We are all in it for the profits, but it’s sad to see that the market is purely based around people who want quick gains and lambos and not people who believe in Blockchain and it’s possibilities.

10. To be fair to Charlie Lee of Litecoin and Jamie Dimon when they made statements that affected the market they were briefly accused of market manipulation which in turn had founder of litecoin sell all his shares of his own company to steer clear of that. So if the SEC make a date which was August and now out of the blue postpone it and it causes another 25 Billion market bloodshed in Cryptocurrency, would that be a reason to sue them for market manipulation? This isn't right and they should not be able to do things like that.

11. I can't get over the price of ethos , currently around 55 cents

12. Actually good news, it's not off..so I will get more slowly lol..but this is only the van eck etf… Still the others next in line.

13. Worldwide No. 1 Ranking Cloud Mining Farm 100% trusted since 2014
    Watch this 👇🏻
    BEST LEGIT AND PAYING BTC CLOUD MINING COMPANY SINCE 2014

You can start mining by buying the hashpower.

You can get more fastly and more btc

Nothing is free. Bitcoin is not for free. Invest and earn it. Start to mine and start to earn.

Join now and receive 50Ghs for free.👇

*Click for free register*👇

CRYPTO MINING FARM… the most stable and legit program since 2014

🔥Ranking NO 1 in Top 10 Cloud Mining

🔴 FREE register & receive FREE 50GHS
    🔴 ENJOY investment BONUS
    🔴 NO difficulties increase
    🔴 NO maintenance FEE
    🔴 15% affiliate bonus

🔥Daily profit up to 0.9%-1.0% per investment
    🔥Minimal withdrawal 0.005 btc
    🔥Buy 1000ghs hashpower and choose your Contract Mining to 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, 3Year, 15 Years or lifetime

Register Here👇👇👇

whatsapp/call- +919006990614
    *🌍GLOBAL BTC CLOUD MINING

14. Curious what you think the bottom will be? Also can the SEC postpone again on September 30th or is that the absolute definitive date for a decision? I'm hearing a lot of things that the approval (see what I did there 🙂 ) will explode the market. Thoughts?

15. You YouTubers make me laugh .
    It's not going up until the manipulators want it, just take a look at gold and silver markets this is a mirror image of 2011.
    Lol
    But keep making your videos and making your money like I would be doing until people don't listen to you anymore. Ride that wave brother

16. We do lice in a dictatorship lol

17. All are welcome at the Cryptocurrency Cafe. An open source exchange of information about bitcoin and alt coins. Get updates and chat with other enthusiasts about the latest in the crypto-verse.

18. Great video nonetheless like you say it’s really no bad time in crypto when it’s a Red Sea it’s buying opportunity and when we’re green everyone’s happy lol

19. Yes yes yes!!! More time to stuf my pickets!

20. On one hand I don't mind because now I'll get another Bitcoin at a discount price but I don't think those old farts know what they're dealing with I don't think they know how to set the rules so they'll be able to let crypto do what it needs to do right now all they're doing is suffocating it I think it's time for some new seats on that panel get some young blood in their understand blockchain crypto and things that are going on in this world today I love my grandparents they have no idea anything about crypto so I imagine that's how 3/4 of that panel is

21. And BTC drops

22. Lets invest back when the whales do. We will make good money!