Altcoins

Ripple “Obtained It” Professional, N XRP And Central Financial institutions Changing Tune

Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Electronic Asset Storage

GET A $one hundred Discounted ON Environment CRYPTO CON TICKETS
IN LAS VEGAS October 29-31 2019

Receive Free Crypto By Seeing Movies

Open A Coinbase Account To Invest in Bitcoin Or XRP

_____________________________________________
Abide by Me On Twitter

_____________________________________________
Disclaimer:
I am not a certified money advisor. All video clips on this channel are supposed for leisure applications only. You really should not purchase, promote, or spend in any asset dependent on what I say in these video clips. You really should know that investing carries extraordinary risks. You could reduce your complete investment decision. This is not investing advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.

supply

1. DAIgo away lair THIEF !!!

2. DAI next stop 🚀🚀🚀🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮

3. Buy a microphone man it's ridiculous how poor your sound is for a channel this good

4. I think the sirens going off are all cinnamon coffee going off in your big boy pants lol

5. Case of bettr to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission

6. Ur voice is friendly and relaxing

7. DAI, Ethereum is already close to a move to PoS I think. Not sure what else you think they are cooking up?

8. MY DUDE.. you lucky and the kids can sleeepp. !! MOFOS HERE DON'T SLEEP, CARRY GUNS AND AMMO EVERYWHERE AND RUN THE STREETS!! Stay in your home and play with your computer. youll be safe.

9. Hey DAI, have you thought about playing your ending/outro as you make your closing statement? You can start the audio low for the last 15-20 sec before showing the final template for a smooth transition.

10. That's just get to it xrp isn't doing jack squat Bitcoin isn't doing anything cardano is doing nothing Stellar is doing nothing none of these coins are doing any thing show could people please stop talking about them until they start doing something 2018 they did nothing 2019 they did nothing all it is talk and they are doing nothing xrp won't even go above $0.30 but yet it's supposed to be the king of cryptos apparently not

11. Yessir, Yeti mike is better. Deeper, xrp richer sound. Maybe do a reverb at your sign off with Enya at the end lol

12. EOS was the first coin ever tho get regulatory clarity after ETH and BTC, XRP isn't far behind. EOS and XRP will rule this space soon. The regulators have chosen the winners of the blockchain space and will solidify the grounds in the USA. Blockone and Ripple will be HUGE companies up with the likes of fb, google and amazon. #1xrp #2eos

13. "got it" hey thanks for sending me .29 so I can't even buy a pack of gum.

14. Hoskinson is nothing but a con man and huckster. The only thing he has planned is the exit.

15. Hey DAI! No doubt in my mind that this cake was baked a long time ago. And as for making sense, does anything in this world make sense anymore? IMO, very little does! AND…your microphone sounds great! Better than what you previously used.

16. Tron is going to kill Ethereum

17. What ever happened to C3Nick

18. All you got to do is turn the intro and outro volumes down. Maybe contact the guy who makes them and have him rendered them at a quieter volume

19. XRP is the greatest threat to the deep state. They want to hold on to control.

20. This mic seems better but don't stop looking to improve. I'm glad you are listening to our comments.

21. NEVER is the worst time to buy 😎👍❤!!

22. Let me start off by saying Im a holder of a large amount of ripple and used to listen to your channel for the info BUT RECENTLY Its become All this CRAP – Click bait so you profit from subscribers and views ——-What makes me laugh is YOU GIVE YOUR OPINION HOW GREAT XRP IS AND HOW MUCH IT WILL GO UP IN YEARS TO COME , BUT NEVER talk about the TRUTH AT HAND AS WELL AS NEVER educate everyone THAT IT's DOWN 90% JUST FROM its 44 cent price that everyone said was bottom . Do you realize any other coin/asset would have ever got done all the great things that Ripple XRP has with Adoption as well as every other positive thing they have done it would have went up 1000% , but XRP went down to 29 Cents in price . LETS at least be REAL and tell everyone that something is not right with the price – it should be up huge . The truth is YOU nor ME has any idea if it will ever go up ……………..

23. Vitalik butterin is canadian.

24. It wasn't that my complaint was your audio was bad. That's kind of the staple of the channel which we all know and love. My complaint was that the intro and outro were turned up to 11 while your voice was recorded at like volume four. So while I'm driving home or get my headphones on when a new video starts or ends it goes from being super quiet and having to be turned up to eardrum explosion volumes. There has to be a feature in your video editing software that allows you to normalize the volumes to a level where they're all the same..

25. Hodling does not help…. Utility means to Utilize 🤦🏽‍♂️ anyway come on over to BSV and see the light

26. Great job, as always !!
    The microphone is perfect !
    Much better.
    Thanks for all You do !!
    Congrats on Singapore.
    You definitely deserve it.

27. #CoffeeTime 😏 Thanks DAI. Always sound content! 👍🙏

28. Woke up out of my dream thinking XRP hit $15 it was a very natural feeling.

29. The mic sound great

30. Careful with the Scammers on DAI channel portraying to be him

31. 22 A.XRP 2

32. To build the perfect “BITCOIN” … not just building it but planing , preparing all supporting elements and initiating said plan.. XRP is the American Bitcoin/Etherium/lightcoin all rolled into one….

33. Its funny how they talked about a BTC Futures then that got pushed off now they are talking about ETH Futures. Want to bet ETH futures get pushed off then they spring a XRP Futures contracts on us??

34. Yeti sounds pretty good DAI!

35. @DAI
    It sounds like you're sitting to far from the Mic, you voice is at a level you would expect to hear back round noise.
    In past video's as you may have moved momentarily forward, you voice came in Loud and Clear.
    Just sharing a views point of view, thanks for Listening.

36. "Cinnamon in my coffee" sounds so sweet with the Yeti Blue Microphone, DAI next time you have a guest call through you might use the following gadgets to improve the sound quality of the caller https://www.amazon.com/Headset-headsets-separate-headphone-microphone/dp/B004SP0WAQ + https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MMX62AM/A/lightning-to-35-mm-headphone-jack-adapter?fnode=97 or similar for android.

37. Sounds a lot better!

38. mic check is fine DAI. NXRP ive been trying tofind info on that since i saw it yesterday.
    XRP-The Standard

39. Everybody and everywhere write comments about GRAM tokens on gramton .net Today I bought 1625 tokens too; I hope I will earn some money after floatation)

40. I am a former XRP hodler… I switched all my XRP s to LINK… best decision I ever made… LINKs market cap under 1 billion is crazy under valued… backed by Oracle and Google… just have a look at the chart… like I have always said charts don't lie people do…

41. I am sure you do know that Ethereum was created by the Russian born Canadian Vitalik Buterin & American born Charles Hoskinson together. Charles wanted Ethereum to be open source and a free protocol, but Vitalik didn't….so they went their separate ways. Ethereum forked from the original Eth Blockchain….original ethereum blockchain is Eth Classic.
    The forked Ethereum is now what Vitalik is running and he is running into a ton a problems. As you know, Charles & company are creating the Cardano ada and it will solve every problem that Ethereum can not seem to get past. Cardano will crush Ethereum in the next few years! In my opinion Ripples XRP and Cardano's ADA are the two greatest projects being created. What is even better, is the fact they are not in competition with eachother because both projects have completely different use cases! Go XRP & ADA!!!

42. Audio quality is bad. Sorry!

43. @digitalAssetInvestor I think most people's complaint is not your speaking Into the microphone. It's the VERY well done intro/outro by The Official Colt's Football Video/Audio Of The DAI. It's very jarring. Can you fix that?