Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin + Alts Technical Analysis Chart 2/21/2019 by ChartGuys.com

NEW Course:

TCG Clothing:

Crypto Alert System V2:
Instagram!

TCG Courses:

Recommended Fundamentals:
Nugget’s News Australia

3rd Party Review:

Entries and Exits Course:

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical Technical Analysis Chart for 2018

We offer multiple hours of webcam coverage a day, in addition to continuous chat room coverage. Join the community today

Find more information on commodities and Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical technical analysis:

Chartguys.com crypto Technical Analysis Facebook Page:

Chartguys.com Technical Analysis FREE facebook community:

Stocktwits:

Any advisory or signal generated by TheChartguys.com is provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on TheChartguys.com systems are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. While there is great potential for reward trading securities and options there is also substantial risk of loss in all trading. You must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures, options or commodity interests. TheChartGuys.com is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. The information contained within this Web site, including e-mail transmissions, faxes, recorded voice messages, and any other associated messages/media (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment / trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any securities mentioned.

1. Dan, please look at BTC shorts and longs next time. Wtf is going on?

2. Dan, Dan, he's our man, if he can't chart it, no one… could

3. Hey Dan, I'm a chillstep fan too – checkout this video (chillstep paired with Timelapse footage). It helped get me through a rough patch a few years back: https://youtu.be/ReZzBfL7Rz0

4. Thanks Dan! Love from Oklahoma!!

5. Thank you.

6. This is just the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrency reasons being btc is cheap now and the market dynamic favors trading greatly. Another popular notion is that we should wait for the bottom before buying but the truth is, you will never be able to invest at the very bottom of the fall because you are definitely going to miss it. Reason is that we will never know the bottom only until we are out of it but for now bitcoin might stagnate as right now and most likely drop some more until the 4th or 5th quarter of the year so what i and any other smart investor should do is accumulate now and find a working system to use in expanding that portfolio over and over again until the bull run. I got 5 more btc last month and now, i have grown that to 16btc already and i intend adding another 3btc every other month and growing them so with this strategy, bitcoin value has started skyrocketing, i will have a very good stock in my portfolio. I would sincerely love to thank everyone that posted about and recommended Mr Wesley Wills signals and strategy because speaking with him gave me a clearer understanding of how to make money and propelled me into this system of his where i use his patterns and signals to increase my portfolio. He is one of the best analyst and strategist and i would also love to give me recommendation because his system works. You can reach him for any crypto-related assistance on (wesleywillclinic@Gmail.com) 📩

7. thanks Dan

8. Dan with the killer crypto analysis, as always the best!

9. +1 for chillstep

10. No chill step?

11. GRAM bots?

12. Does Dan use cannabis products? Either medically or recreationally? I've always found cannabis does not help with remembering dreams.

13. You're a really cool dude. You have totally same interests as me, pretty awesome.. Thanks for sharing these videos.

14. man dont be shy to post stuff on lucid dream or wtv else, you explain yourself very well and make it interessing wtv it is. continu the good work man, always a feast for the brain.

15. thank you

16. I just registered for the Nash referral program. Don’t miss out on the chance to win up to $100,000 in Bitcoin! Sign up here: https://nash.io/referrals?code=kQ6Ejj https://youtu.be/vtVdg2-T4Es

17. ETHUSD 4 hr head and shoulder pattern?

18. my brother has been lucid dreaming for some time, what he likes to do now is during the day he thinks about a question he is curious about, then when lucid dreaming he remembers and asks the question. sometimes the answers are strange to decipher, but many times he gets astounding answers. mind boggling stuff 😉

19. Right back down to the 200 WMA coming soon

20. You gained weight mate

21. check out cigarettes after sex, thats a name of the band

22. From my experience with lucid dreams i say you increased your odds for getting a spontaneous lucid dream in about 2-3 weeks – just by talking openly about it. I think it is a 60-70% chance 😉 I sure as hell did some RC's as you talked about it 😀

23. Dano, check out hotmixfunky radio for great day time listening! http://www.radio.net/s/hotmixfunky

24. I loved that lucid dreaming video. I have had a handful of them in my day and i'm sure you can attest they are mysterious and mindblowing. The few i had were over 2 decades ago and they stuck with me. I was totally aware that i was dreaming yet…i could feel the warmth of the sun on my face. Surreal.

As for crypto, thanks for what you do in teaching the most clear headed TA around. I haven't traded much in months for various reasons but should crypto turn bull again I'll try my hand at it again. I'm still not convinced the bear market is over.

25. That wick fucked me

26. So Lucid Dreams is what its called. Ive been able to control every aspect of my dreams and wake up remembering every part of them since i was 14. I have had dreams that have played out in real life plenty of times. Never knew the name was lucid dreams. Awesome.

27. Anyone know how to trade bitcoin on a regular brokerage account like TD?

28. Why is James Bond and Jeff Bishop still trying to sell shit on the feed?

29. helllo Dan
    I suggest di.fm for your chillsteps chillhops and chillouts, basically ten times better then utube

30. I'm not being funny but lucid dreaming is involvement with the demons. They draw you in slowly slowly, let you think it's safe and that you're in control – once they have control of you then you're life goes down hill from there, bit by bit, all the way to the pit, unless you recognise this and stop it through the power of Jesus Christ. I mean, come on, what do you think it is, just you're own brain coming up with its own thoughts??? – No – there is a spiritual world out there waiting for us and that is what you are entering with your lucid dreaming techniques. Without Jesus, you're a sitting duck, satan and his demons will have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take this warning very seriously or perhaps pay the ultimate price, a fate worse than death. God bless you all.

31. with all the crazy stuff in the world that threatens the internet, its hard for me to feel secure with digital assets, even though I have some.

32. A week ago I was searching for the music to listen while I'm trading, thanks for recommending chillstep! Background music really helps to concentrate.

33. Thank You Dan, Love from Monaco!

34. Fun info comment 4minute time frame 1:25 instead of 4 hour haha

Thanks for clear ta. I can think the same way and it's immensely helpful. Cheers Dan!

35. 1st