Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Binance Ripple + Alts Technical Analysis Chart 3/27/2019 by ChartGuys.com

NEW Course:

TCG Clothing:

Crypto Alert System V2:
Instagram!

TCG Courses:

Recommended Fundamentals:
Nugget’s News Australia

3rd Party Review:

Entries and Exits Course:

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical Technical Analysis Chart for 2018

We offer multiple hours of webcam coverage a day, in addition to continuous chat room coverage. Join the community today

Find more information on commodities and Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical technical analysis:

Chartguys.com crypto Technical Analysis Facebook Page:

Chartguys.com Technical Analysis FREE facebook community:

Stocktwits:

Any advisory or signal generated by TheChartguys.com is provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on TheChartguys.com systems are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. While there is great potential for reward trading securities and options there is also substantial risk of loss in all trading. You must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures, options or commodity interests. TheChartGuys.com is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. The information contained within this Web site, including e-mail transmissions, faxes, recorded voice messages, and any other associated messages/media (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment / trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any securities mentioned.

1. Simply put, bitcoin is at a critical level because this could be the actual bull run or a bull trap in view. It is highly probable that if it exceeds its 2019 all time high and resistance of $4200, it will quickly proceed to a more stronger resistance at over $6,000. The reverse which is still very possible is the bitcoin dropping again to $3,500 and below. One scenario may seem good and the other bad but in reality, they are both good case scenarios, one presenting the chance to accumulate more and even allow for greater profits. I previously used the dollar costing strategy where i bought a fixed amount of $2,000 every month after payday but i eventually adopted another strategy which i was introduced to by James Valentin, an extremely good trader and mentor with which i could grow my portfolio by trading and making ROI which was impossible to accrue when i was just dollar cost buying and holding. Trading permits the trader to make profits of fluctuations which would ordinarily mean nothing to most investors and i capitalized on this system of James and i am profiting steadily and building my portfolio which is now over 46 BTC without necessarily having to buy more and more coins every other month. I would urge every crypto enthusiast to look at the possibilities with trading and delve in with the right guidance in place. You can reach James by mail or whatsApp (valentj88@gmail com or +1(978) 291-8255) for all inquiries related to bitcoin trading.

2. Dan. I just watched this video after doing this LTC analysis earlier today.
    I think I'm getting close to being able to speak about a chart like you would man 🙂 been practicing more then ever.
    Still missing the correlations and still not as detailed in the short term though. Lack of effort on my part I think.
    Also I can not speak as concisely or keep as unbiased as you lol.
    Thank you for doing what you do!

3. 👍👏

4. MAN WHATS WRONG WITH U? CAN BELIEVE NO SPACE FOR CARDANO.. U SEEMS VERY INTELLIGENT AND GOOD GUY BUT I AM OBVIOUSLY WRONG.. INFORM URSELF A BIT U R GOING DOWN BIG TIME..

5. Great analysis thanks..

6. Indications show that once the bitcoin is able to break forward above $4,190, we may be headed for the next resistance around the $6,000 but nevertheless, we are not completely clear of tendencies which may still pull the coin towards and below the $3,000 which in both possibilities, a well equipped trader would still make great profits. What defines a good trader is not his ability to relate or spill technical jargons only but most importantly, his/her ability to enter and exit trades at the precisely accurate time. This you have to do by first researching preferably under the guidance of a very successful trader and then taking it a notch further by using his signals for your trades and also using and understanding his trade strategies. What this entails is, you learn and earns simultaneously. I did this with Sabastian Cato and the reward has been great. 24 BTC from 6.7 BTC within 3 weeks would have been a dream until it happened to me as a user of Sabastian’s system. I am really excited and would love to afford others this great opportunity as well. You can reach Sabastian on catosabastian@gmailcom or +1 631 992 9473 (WhatsApp) for any inquiries and i am sure he would go the extra mile to assist you become a profitable trader

7. On trading view

8. You want to know the next short term bitcoin target?? ttps://@UCkdknthqoJdWof-K3n73ISg/
    Tou want to learn how to trade?? I created a magical indicator. It's called ''Stochastix'' Hit me up @t

9. I also created a magical indicator. It's called stochastiX. Go like it it's free!!

10. 9 penny miss. God that's annoying. I do limits only. If it doesn't hit. Wasn't meant to be. Still annoying though when it's that close.

11. Time to move some BTC into EOS. The gains EOS has made on BTC is astonishing

12. I am expecting the weakness in bitcoin.

13. I am expecting weakness on the 30/3/19 which make me believe we are going to loose some gains. Thank you for the analysis.

14. awesome updates! thanks

15. Nice one.
    As a Bitcoin hodler, I'm up 25% since the low a couple months ago and I will owe no capital gains to the IRS nor will I pay any trading commissions (except for the 1.5% on the 1.5 btc I've added to my stash since the low). When I start liquidating BTC down the road, I'll pay long term capital gains then. If that doesn't happen before the end of the year I'll file the EZ form for my taxes next year.

16. you know, big picture, Litecoin appears to me to be the best argument that the bear market is ending.

17. surprised or not surprised by the lack of news about a possible ETF? I think people are starting to care less and less about it though i feel an approved ETF would be great news.

18. I'm a squirrel and I love tomatoes

19. Great picture's💯

20. Thank You, Dan

21. It's also worth noting , btc weekly chart, the 20w sma is holding support for first time in almost a year. The biggest resistance is the 200w ema since dropping below 6k. If the 20w sma hold support and push btc above the 200w ema, that would be extremely notable in my opinion. And yes, I said 200w ema, odd using ema for 200 candle but thats what the big whales are using as resistance.

22. Good stuff. I went to Garden of the Gods and the Royal Gorge back in '98. My cell phone didn't take picts AT ALL back then lol. I have to rely on memory. Your picts bring it all back.

23. Łitecoin K-POP concert just 9 days away – then 2019 mining reward halving ‘kicks in’ to cement ‘price pump.’

Bitcoin halving follows 2020!

24. coincircle is dope and rewards over $500 everyday! https://coincircle.com/l/7rhpTjPrGs

25. As always thank you for your insight on crypto. Love your channel!

26. Why no love for ADA?

27. No ADA?

28. Thanks Dizzle

29. Thanks Dan

30. Thank you a lot for your time !!!

31. 🚀 #nuls and #sonm