XRP

The Ripple XRP Pressure Cooker And Bitcoin $7100 Was Predicted

Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage

Buy Cryptocurrency On Coinbase(Available in the US)

Get 10 XRP FREE When You Open A Coinfield.com Account(Not Available in US)

Digital Asset Investor Website

_____________________________________________
XRP Donations Welcome And Appreciated
Address:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
Destination Tag
108856788
_____________________________________________
Get Crypto Merchandise

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________
Disclaimer:
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.

1. I started with xrp. Thanks to good people giving goid information.

2. hi there .. i your videos i would like to ask you a question…which would be the best way to communicate with you..tk

3. don't worry brad garlichouse still has 60 billion xrp to sell and supress the price next bullrun but al the๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต who bought don't want see reality. Even the technical klingon at xrp sold most of his shit. you are a sponsor for ripple not an investor. It is criminal what these dicks did to naive investors

4. Lifelong subscriber wealthy๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

5. XRP is not the greatest digital asset ever created!!! XRP is the biggest crap ever created!!! Itยดs bank centralized, just like FIAT!!! Goes 100% against the crypto philosophy!!! Crypto is a revolution, and XRP is the anti-revolution!!! F**K IT!!!

6. I already fallow this guy

7. Xrp go to $589 and of the year 2018 still $0.30 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8. May be a pressure cooker but every month they lift the lid to add some more spice (XRP) – so the question is will we take off once all XRP is in circulation or is something big about to happen that will snap up most of the XRP into the remittance market.

9. It's really OK with me if XRP lingers a while longer at .30. Five days from now I will have $300.00 to add to my investment in XRP. Will I be happier to buy 1000 XRP at .30, or 909 XRP @ .33? I know what the long term will look like. I can be very, very patient. How about you?

10. Iโ€™m not ready to let go of my Xrp just yet but I wonโ€™t waste any more money on this shit anymore.

11. I just wish the founders/developers of Ripple made the total cap amount of XRP 100 million not 100 billion. The enormous amount of this digital asset will inhibit its value.๐Ÿ˜”

12. Just now XRP busted a move to almost .33. However, it appears clear to me that Ripple's intention is to keep the price in the .30 cent zone for the time being. Their selling bot on Bittrex adjusts the quantity it sells to put more XRP into the marketplace as the volume and price go up. For a while yesterday through Bittrex, Ripple got the sales rate up to 2 million XRP per month. You can see the bot selling that is sometimes as frequent as each six seconds, and is as high as about 11 XRP in each transaction, always at the "bid" price. And almost the same amount each sale. The theory, I guess, is that at that rate, their selling doesn't affect the price. But really, through this bot and who knows how many other ways, they can keep a lid on the price by selling more into the marketplace. But never so much selling as to push the price below .29. I originally thought all this selling was from JEB, but I'm now aware that Bittrex has a special relationship with Ripple, and this constant selling is a clever way to increase the liquidity, which is another way of saying that they use this method to put out more coins into the marketplace. There is a theory that the longer the price of the asset is held down, the greater the number of holders are "strong hands." Those holders will be not very likely to sell for only a small profit. The price explosion will happen at exactly the time Ripple wants it to, and whenever that might be, it will be amazing. Charley

13. I'm holding for ten years

14. So can everybody use xrp to send other crypto's with it or how will this play out.

15. BTC and XRP involve 2 very different use cases…you cannot expect them to react the same…

16. All these people talking negative about XRP are gonna feel dumb as rocks when it matched BTC.

17. Hey, DAI! I would love for someone to look me with a straight face and tell me that Warren Buffet doesn't have exposure to even ONE BTC?! That would be completely incomprehensible and quite possibly the most negligent investment trader ever, while staring at the creation of a new asset class. Now, on the other hand, the most shrewd trader in the world would state Bitcoin is a sham while setting up a multitude of incognito trading desks for it. Kind of like Disney using a hundred different real estate agents when he bought up Florida. Then, when it's time, suddenly a massive change of heart and BTC becomes the greatest thing ever! He's either genius or dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks. The world may never know…

18. Ripple is manipulating this coin and making fools out of the entire XRP community. I've just sold my bag around 0.33c last nite and i am moving my money to a real coin with real use for people not for whales !!!

19. Let's play a game… everytime a youtuber use the same excuses for why XRP doesnt move up, buy a $5 of btc, that's how XRP will get us rich hahahaha

20. They can only mine proof of work coins

21. Avengers was good, surprised it was 3 hours. Xrp is the people champs.

22. My buddy that drives truck who I got hooked on buying xrp was in Chicago and saw a bus wrapped in Gemini adds as well

23. XRP is a terrible investment guys, gals, and its. XRP is premined and goes against everything cryptocurrency stands for and is completely centralized and controlled unlike btc.

24. Thanks DAI ๐Ÿ‘

25. How many beers should I drink before throwing tea leaves around my xrpeeps?

26. Do not listen to this idiot, XRP is freezed for 2030 price gonna be 30 cents ๐Ÿ˜€

27. what is the TAcademy saying for the next price and date ? this obviously came true. Cannot wait to hear the next price and date from this person or people. Thank you both DAI and TAcademy.

28. Another week…another group of scared, Fuddy, "smarter than you," people post their comments lol.

29. I just purchased more yesterday and I've got my seatbelt on…..LET'S FLY!!

30. Great vid

31. Does DAI not understand that XRP is a centralized token?

32. yes unf. the sheit coin is back to square 1

33. Cryptos are EXPLODING!!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    except for xrp… ๐Ÿข

34. https://youtu.be/Tri1lkw1zbk Check this out DAI.!!!! very intresting

35. โ€œ bull market has startedโ€ chill guys it only moved a couple cents. Look at the charts and base your information of facts. Xrp is gonna see new lows in the short term, long term the next bull run we are looking at $5-$10 and even longer term xrp will be the standard $$!. Just hold, its gonna take a few years but it will be worth it.

36. โ€œBuy when others are worried..โ€