XRP

XRP's Just A Conspiracy Theory

Welcome to my channel!

Sponsor my trip to Singapore in November to cover the news for Singapore Fintech Festival by donating to my GoFundMe page below!

If you’re new to Crypto and looking to buy XRP, I recommend opening an account with Coinbase to get started!

If you use my referral links to sign up, you can show your support for my content as my referral links reward me for every person who signs up!

And feel free to use your referral link when you sign your family up! Because hey, it’s $10, right? 😉

Also, if you intend to purchase more than $100 worth of any digital asset on coinbase, I highly recommend moving your funds to a ‘cold’ wallet.

I personally keep the vast majority of my crypto on a Nano Ledger.

My referral link is to Nano Ledger’s official page, and using it will grant me a referral reward. If you would prefer to purchase without my referral, simply google “Nano Ledger” and use their official website. 🙂

If you want to reach out to me, I’m easiest to reach via these mediums.
Twitter:
Discord:

To support my channel you can donate via the below methods!

XRPTipBot
Addeess: rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY
Tag:31560

Patreon:

1. Don't forget the tax angle on your profits.

2. You're on fire today, love your passion and straight facts.

3. I really enjoy your perspectives Jayed. No need to apologize for doing videos in your car. I actually think you do your best videos in your car. Perhaps easier to have no distractions. Keep up the great work. You are becoming my favorite "go to" xrp channel:-)

4. That sounded like a really fun livechat! I think Rick Hanson was talkin' bout cookin' up a big ol' batch of shatter…lol. You really want your mind blown…type in "The Face Of Antarctica". It's legit…you can enter the coordinates on Google Earth and anyone can see it for themselves. Who built it if the last time Antarctica wasn't completely frozen was over a million years ago…and according to mainstream archeologists the human race didn't even begin to evolve from apes until 100,000 years ago…allegedly. I want enough money to rent an icebreaker ship and a mercenary squad…and hijack a satellite signal…so I can go down there and livestream the truth to the world! Time to rewrite those history books…..who's with me?!?

5. Pretty sure there is an IMF document that describes XRP as a supranational currency.

6. I intend listening more to your channel. I didn’t realise you are evidence based and not reporting what others are saying on twitter or you tube. Keep up the awesome work. You are creating wealth for us all

7. That was superb. I can see XRP is much mite than I first thought. What you said makes sense.

8. Funny how when you state facts it scares the sheep and they label you a conspiracy theorist! Preach it Martian!!

9. Very good breakdown of the system Martian! People don't realize the conspiracies run deep in both sides of the aisle. People spend too much time pointing at the left or right. It's all a smokescreen!

10. Judea declares war on Germany.

11. If main stream is calling a potential XRP run a CT then I’m ALLLL in!!!!! 😁👍🏻

12. "they" is two sides of the same coin, I've been saying it for years and no one wants to believe it… Smh

13. Last night aliens took me

14. Always learn something from your rants – LOL – great content Jayed… thanks

15. Great content Pirate 🏴‍☠️, Id be a digital nomad too if I wasn’t in a relationship ⚓️⚓️

16. Great stream bro!!! Check out Billy Carson when you need a break from XRP