XRP

Ripple/XRP About To Ramp Up On Demand Liquidity Volumes Into Trillions… The XRP Bullrun Is here

Udemy Altcoin Ratings, Reviews, & Price Analysis Course:

-Mr B XRP ODL Volumes
-IMF document
-Crypto Eri & SBI news
-Turkey & Gold
-India
-Paypal
-Wirex
-Singapore & JPM
-Bearableguy123

*I am not a financial adviser & this is not financial advice

1. I sold my BitConnect for XRP. I hope I made the right choice.

2. Is the XRP bull run here? is it? is it really?

3. Nothing happens. No swell…No pump….No moon…..No rocket…..Just 0.24 – 0.31 everage.

4. Xrp as well as many of the older coins have a ton of bag holders just waiting to dump on your head.

5. I love your enthusiasm. I have done so much research on RIPPLE and XRP that I feel the same exact way. I know what's coming and I'm going to make sure that me and mine are taken care of for life. The haters gonna hate. But they also gonna cry when XRP moons and they sold their shit a year ago because they couldn't hang with the big boys.

#OprahRich #XRP

6. I like your sense of humor about xrp, but your predictions are not realistic. Ripple signing all this deals left and right does not mean it will help XRP coin price.xrp is a creation of ripple and not ripple itself otherwise it would have been call the ripple coin not XRP coin. If XRP fall ripple company will not be effected by XRP downfall.is XRP the only crypto coin own or affiliate to ripple ? Are we being miss lead? I am thinking about exchanging 25000 XRP to stellar (XLM) which should have been XRP lol,never know will only exchange 25 thousand XRP which is half of my XRP.

7. XRP and other cryptocurrencies are dropping in value because of HK.
    Inside CUHK is a Ripple node that is destroyed because Joshua Wong order to destroy it.
    To protect your investment in cryptocurrencies, Joshua Wong need to burn and the violence in HK need to be stopped.

8. ********
    The Wind of Change: by Summer of 2020, we're all going be Rockefeller !!! Big time !!!!

9. We really pay attention but the price doesn’t reflect the reality…I guess I will grow very old before moon comes

10. Down down down downnnnnn. Everybody who buys ripple and gives thumps up for BB is not verry educated.

11. XRP IS SCAM. THIS IS TRAP WARNING

12. Dude please – SHUT THE FUCK UP! Your daily bullshit is exhausting. FUCK! How do you live with being wrong every fucking day?!

13. I love this riff does anyone knows who is from??

14. Yeah man, we'll all be rich by 3pm est today!!!!!

15. Bearable Bullshitter has a 100% record on his many predictions – all wrong. However, fair play to him, he does undertake a lot of research and commits a lot of time in being wrong, completely wrong on all levels.

But let's play 'Devil's advocate' here and say that even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day.

Still, at least the 'work' he does here is better than flipping burgers at McDonalds.

16. DO NOT BUY XRP IS SCAM.

17. Bears not bulls lol xrp army have low IQ and xrp is scam

18. LOL …dude…are you ever right??

19. The Unbearable BullSiht!

20. Youre showing people from this channel XRP sky Rocket and, Raging Bulls. But still crawling around 0,27 cents :))

21. All I know is I don’t wanna keep wishing my LIFE AWAY waiting and saying…OK end of THIS month…OK…end of the YEAR…OK…IN 2 years! Wait!!! In 5 YEARS…SHYT!!

22. Fill ure boots with Gold bullion with borrowed money, then when there is a financial reset, boom..

23. The banks might be knocking on the door of Ripple, bit they ain't buying XRP from the exchanges..

24. The Bearable Bull Strategy for all you mentally disabled people who subscribed to him

1: He is clickbaiting with the most ridiculous titles just for subs.
    2: He has not made 1 prediction right and is as delusional as CJK was when he got invited by a fake Monica from Ripple.
    3: Feeding moonboys with bullrun talks while XRP is forming lower lows.

25. A lot more than the usual amount of tabs open. Aggressive amount.

26. Unbearable bullshit artist

27. About to ramp up……….in 7 years

28. Vechain is coming. XRP on life support. How can any buisness rely on poverty stricken countries as its model. Vietnam, India, Mexico, Philippines etc. More money down the back of my sofa than there is in these places

29. I'm getting so tired of this XRP 😡😡😡

30. This channel is a joke. All Hype.

31. Wait this 20th nov 19 price.. 10k$/xrp

32. UR BULLRUN IS HERE ALMOST A YEAR AND STILL WILL NOT COME.

33. $3.00 BB says XRP is going to moon……$2.00 BB says XRP is going to moon……$1.00 BB says XRP is going to moon……$0.70 BB says XRP is going to moon……$0.50 BB says XRP is going to moon……$0.30 BB says XRP is going to moon……$0.28 BB says XRP is going to moon……$0.26 BB says XRP is going to moon……what a SCAMMMMMM

34. what happen did the moon landing get push back again no swell,,,??wake up an smell the bitcoin ding dong

35. Channels like this end up destroying people's confidence in xrp

36. Swell is over, now what?

37. Are u not tired 😂

38. I greatly appreciate all the information you provide,and all the information that is out there regarding XRP. You keep me in the know in the now and possibly of the future.

39. I greatly appreciate all the information you provide,and all the information that is out there regarding XRP. You keep me in the know in the now and possibly of the future.

40. Could you please stop with the minute of nothing at the beginning of your videos? No wonder people think your channel is a joke

41. Citizen bull here and am back with more aggressively average content. Welcome back to our aggressively average comment. This cant be over stated guys , the lies keep coming this time with more bs. When will the masses understand that zach aka the bearablebull is lier and whatever he says take it with the pinch of salt. Xrp is great technology .no it's an amazing technology but this technology is to make banks rich not us the investors. After 50 years xrp will hit 5 dollars so keep accumulating and give it to ur grand kids. Give them the life u couldn't have. But if u wanna change ur life the only two coins u should be eyeing is vechain and xlm ,not financial advice and am not a financial advisor . But u should do it anywas. Citizen bull here and I'll be back tomorrow with more news god bless