Cryptocurrency

BITCOIN Drop (fifty%) Coming Shortly!? Cryptocurrency/BTC Technological Investigation & BTC Information Price tag Information

Bitcoin Bearish or Bullish? Price tag assessment on Bitcoin Charts today. A short while ago a incredibly alarming incredibly alarming signal has appeared on the mining hash fee indicator. Get pleasure from.

Just take every thing I say as pure enjoyment price only. Do not consider any monetary information from me at all. I am not a monetary advisor, I am only documenting my crypto journey for some others to watch. With every financial commitment system, altcoin or system there are a lot of hazards. Know what you’re having into and do your have investigate initial!

#Bitcoin #Crypto #BitcoinBearish #Cryptocurrency #BTC #CryptoNews #BitcoinNews #CryptocurrencyNews #BitcoinToday #BitcoinAnalysis #BitcoinPrice #BitcoinLive #BTCUSD #Altcoins #Altcoin #TradingCrypto #TradingBitcoin #XRP #TradingXRP #XRPNews #LeverageTrading

1. Man!! This is an awesome channel! Got me subbed! Love getting crypto news all in one place! If anyone wants to learn about equities, I got that part covered Newton!

2. Hey

3. volume seems a bit low i have to have you all the way up on my headphones

4. When s the death cross?

5. The insane push up was on fake Chinese news pumped like a cheap Chinese firecracker 🧨 not legitimate.

6. Wow beautiful indicators, whose are they??

7. This is the write time to make money from home..do you have a PayPal account or a bank account or Bitcoin wallet …. let me show you how to make $ 500 daily..just ask me how inbox me on whatsapp +14197514842

8. You may wanna consider selling your BTC after it hits $8200, because you'll be able to buy it again very soon after for about $6000 before it starts going back up again. And the next target will be $9000 by the end of January . However that is what I'm doing, but with the strict advise of my mentor Mrs. Kimberly Hutchinson {kimberlyhut2@gmailcom}, her trading patterns and sure signals that have fetched me 300% ROI in just one month.

9. Bitcoin is a digital asset that’s supposed to give you profit irrespective of any market trend. I advise all investors to accumulate and increase their position instead of just waiting for the bull run to make profit. DCA is a good approach to accumulating but trading is a way better option with better and higher profit margin. Am not an expert trader but a smart one because I’m currently following and copying trade signals and strategies of George Hesterman, Whom I came across in a similar way on a comment section where followers of his were talking great things about him. I have made 400% ROI in just two weeks of trading with his signals I invest some of my profits into my real estate venture while still increasing my portfolio. Caleb signals are effective and accurate; he can be reached through WhatsApp +18052938226 or Telegram @georgehesterman for more insights into bitcoin trading.

10. 9:28 wow.