Altcoins

My New Approach: I Will Not Invest in A further Altcoin Until Bitcoin Hits $twenty,000

Stick to my reasoning on this. Remarks any other practical strategies.

Stick to us on Twitter:

***********************************************************************
🏺Support The Channel!!🏺
Defend and keep your crypto with a Ledger Nano:

Signal up for Coinbase & get $ten in no cost Bitcoin:

🏺Buy Me A Beer 🏺
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4
►BTC: 3DYCrB2RCrREM6y3Ahxxuv9JjSVd6yrbz4

***********************************************************************

#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #news #btc #ethereum #eth #cryptocurrency #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #fx #income #greatest #investing #bitcoinmining #commit #trader #cryptocurrencies #major #investing #entrepreneur #business #accomplishment #financial commitment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #trader #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily

***NOT Monetary, Lawful, OR TAX Guidance! JUST Opinion! I AM NOT AN Pro! I DO NOT Assurance A Distinct End result I HAVE NO Inside Knowledge! YOU Have to have TO DO YOUR Have Analysis AND MAKE YOUR Have Choices! THIS IS JUST Education & Enjoyment! USE ALTCOIN Day-to-day AS A Commencing OFF Issue!

This data is what was discovered publicly on the world wide web. This data could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the world wide web. All data is intended for community recognition and is community area. This data is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to exhibit what was mentioned by their social media accounts. Please choose this data and do your have investigate.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin day by day, blockchain, decentralized, news, greatest financial commitment, major altcoins, ripple, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, altcoins vs bitcoin, vs bitcoin, bitcoin vs, my new tactic, new tactic, tactic, new, heritage, twenty,000. ten,000, 20000, 10000, 10k, 20k, drop, drop, tone vays, murad, tone, willy woo, sunny decree, chico,

supply

1. Bitcoin to Hit $20000 by the end of 2019. Check out on Hardcore Crypto

2. BTC = USD $ 11,686.64 – US !!!

well this does not affect does who trade Btc on the right platform and a professional trader for mentor ship. Its a lovely video but i care less of its instability, i make daily profit from just trading ,I went from Having 3Btc to making 8 Btc in 2 weeks, I can proudly say the Instability of Bitcoin does not affect me because i can always sell and keep my Initial Capital I started trading with , with Mr. Miguel Ryan from USA he gave all i need to have daily succesful trade .Mail : miguelry4040@gmail.com
    are his contact, worry less about the instability , its pure manipulation and if you have not made big profit send a mail to the contacts above and thank yourself later.

self doubt kill..Take the risk

Cheers and Good luck

3. Alt Coins don’t have a particular season them damn high stakes slot machines are year round my friend !

4. BTC dominance is very high still. Smart plan.

5. You might have to reconsider few projects as an exception – For e.g DENT COIN has kept in pace with BITCOIN quite well – so BTC hits 20k DENT would have quadrupled by then and since it's sold in pennies right now (2014 XRP price) has far more room for more people to buy in and pushing the price to unimaginable folds even back to its previous ATH. That said you could be getting more returns than you would have with BTC.
    Moreover DENT COIN has a massive user growth on their mobile app with 17.5 Million users in just a years time which is faster than what WHATSAPP achieved in its first two years even. That's the scale of growth they are experiencing at the moment.

6. This spredsheet looks way worse if you take the BTC price for the Alts instead of the Dollar

7. Most have already gone 2X to 3X. It is indeed not a good time for you to buy. You should buy at high and sell at low! 😂

8. Do whatever you want but thinking this bull market is gonna turnout exactly the same as last time is just dumb.

9. Buy XSN ( Stakenet ) it’s the next NEO in price . Great project . First crypto bank . Also do you still think AION is a great project worthy of surpassing its ATH of 10 bucks

10. I think by doing this you'll be missing out on a big part of altcoins exponentiality. That can make the difference between x50 vs x100 or x200. That translates in life changing gains.

11. id think Etherium is a safe bet though.

12. Think you missed the point of buy low sell high. If you would buy a coin at 20k buy 2 at 10k.

13. GREAT Video

14. Man this is awesome … no- stellar advice! Don’t buy anything else except bitcoin, until a certain point.. oh wait, didn’t that happen with Napster, IBM, and several others? I would say hell yes it did. When the world finds out about other crypto and not think that bitcoin is the only crypto, bitcoin will be history. What a douche thing to tell people…. so by now I take it that you know for certain that my original statement about awesome advice was a joke on you right? Remember.. even Enron was hailed the biggest and best thing until everyone realized it was a scam! Maybe your not old enough to know history yet- who knows.

15. No!

How many today or this morning????

Plenty had to walk to bus!!

Still nothing!

16. Very interesting perspective. I like it! I'm longing on BTC for now & will take some profits to fill my bags on the top 4 alt coins (well, 3 b/c my XRP bag is full enough) when BTC hit NTH. I really like your strategy!

17. I pick a real winner NRG i only hold papa bitcoin and energi and they been serving me good ☺️

18. Am heavily accumulating some alt coins now

19. Fair enough but past performance no indication of future movement

20. VibraVid is a decentralized online sharing platform built on the TRON blockchain that’s aiming to become a decentralized answer to the industry giants like YouTube. The platform aims to transform how consumers interact with digital content and in the process increase the revenue potential for content creators. and BeatzCoin is the native cryptocurrency of VibraVid platform.

McAfee says " investing BeatzCoin is one of the best investment opportunities, even for small investors"

21. I used to think you were very smart.

22. And why would you wait when LTC halving is in 50 days?

23. I use the Rebalance Strategy and it's constently exeeding my BTC hodl.

24. Most investment strategy are based on ponzi scheme, where they reallocate The invested money. Who gets in early enough Will merby makes some easy money but in most case you lose.

25. I don’t agree with this strategy. I think dollar cost averaging is the way to go. Alts are all super cheap right now. Some are at All time lows. There will be some relief for alts coming up since bitcoin is cooling off. I see alts running soon. Better to accumulate rather than buying alts at a higher price come $20k btc. You are holding long term after all