Altcoins

Crypto Investing #170 – Why Buying Gold & Silver During The Crypto Boom Is A Dumb Move – By Tai Zen

Step 1: Like, Share, & Comment below what you learned from this lesson

Step 2: Sign up to the Cryptocurrency Investing Newsletter today & get the 6 Key Ingredients To Creating Life Changing Profits (Video)

Step 3: Follow us on Twitter at: @HeyTaiZen & @Leoncfu

1. Dude, I am from Puerto Rico and have been employed by an act 22 corp. it is unfair local entrepreneurs like myself. This is something that should apply to native, locals, or whatever term you wish to place for a island born and resident as well … many many incentives are recycled over the years to entice the mainlanders to come to the island and invest. It happened in the 50s. And then with the 936 in the 80-90s … now the incentive that brought your friend to my homeland, Act 20-22, is a very similar scheme. I can only benefit from that as a Puertorican by seeking employment in these corporations that move operations to the island for unbelievable tax exemption ad credit purposes. Yet I am not an eligible entity for this program, just due to the simple fact that I live in Puerto Rico, I would need to move to the states and create my business there, operate for over 2 years, and only then I can apply for act 20-22 status in Puerto Rico, as long as 51% of my corporation remains operating in the continental US. There are many additional requirements, one that is empowering to my fellow people is the requirement to hire 80% or so local employees. Puerto Rico is in desperate need of assistance and attention. Crypto is a good avenue for wealth creation, but people here need proper education on this space. I feel like a crypto evangelist here, As I was preaching the crypto-gospel even before PR was put on top of mind to the likes of Brock P and The NY Times article that gave way for “disaster capitalist” to take advantage of cheap land and lack of regulation in crypto, days after the monstrous hurricane Maria ripped the island in half. Old San Juan properties were sold to crypto-rich “foreigners” who were arriving on a daily basis after the news spread. Old San Juan itself is older than the entire US Nation, as PR was a colony of Spain for 500 years, give or take, and now as you have explained, we are a “colony” of the US, or property. Old San Juan, being an important Historic Center in PR, were bought at pennies on the dollar, and lot of pitches of community and assistance, but lots of talk, not a lot of action.

I have been enjoying your wise content, good one on currency … precious metals are just not real as you state so properly.
    I am taking the issue into my own hands and am trying to gather with like minded professionals to be able to create corporations in the US and have the benefit of Act 20-22… just food for thought. Thanks for your insight

2. Do not sell your butt-hole unless you like it

3. I would like to now more about staking.

4. Outstanding video, glad I found your channel!

5. "Don't sell your ass for crypto!" best advice ever! lol. Nasa are targeting an asteroid estimated worth $700 quintrillian USD in precious metals. There will be revived space races again soon.

6. Are banks buying bitcoin?

7. The Force is strong with you

8. This is a limited view and thinking about precious metals. Your bartering example is a very limited, niche situation. Gold/Silver once were used to as currency and back paper currencies — using on a large world-wide scale; that was one of the main reason it came into usage in the place … instead using other cumbersome things for bartering. Now the paper currencies(since 1971) has nothing to back them up; govt.'s have been printing them at will. At one point/time, enough people would wise up and lose trust in the fake paper currencies; then the fake paper currency system will be gone. Cryptos are a speculation … without govt. backing them they will remain a speculation.

9. Make a video about staking Tai, Thanks for your sharing !

10. Bitcoin maximalists to crypto maximalists to profit maximalist.

11. Please do the video on staking!

12. Yoo Tai .
    You definitely need to do a staking video.

Live too

13. The only thing gold really does is preserve SOME wealth in a deflationary collapse….which is possible, but so far has been staved off by the big banks and their pet politicians ( which includes the POTUS and the Congress). I sold gold and even more silver to enter the crypto space. I look for gold to appreciate more…. now that it has turned up……but not like BTC and the alts I'm hodling. Gold is at best perhaps a 10X…and if that happens, it's because we're having a real dollar crisis. I like tangible assets as a STORE of wealth….but I lean toward real property, because it has tax advantages and metals have terrible tax treatment here in the continental US. I don't think moving to PR is a bad idea….if you can survive the weather events that happen from time to time. I like the USVI better….but until I retire I'm stuck here in Austin.

14. You are right, nothing is likely to out perform crypto in a lifetime, but the boat has been missed. I think you'll be lucky to make 1x if you invest in crypto now. The market (like anything else) is highly manipulated. Do you think the elite will let you get rich that easily. Like with everything, only those who get in and out early reap the rewards. A lot of naive people who are new to crypto will probably jump in head first after watching this video and most will get burned.

15. Most of your viewers are wealthy professionals? Minority broke ass viewer here passing by to say hi and also wanna know how to make money from staking Tezos, Cosmos, and others. Thanks!

16. Welcome home..! interested in staking video too

17. It takes forty minutes to tell people they’re dumb?

18. You are a crypto currency maximalist for sure. When shit hits the fan I'm going to be glad that so many metal dealers of the real metal accept bitcoin, litecoin, dash and many others and I'll invest in as many things I can and when Cryptos do well (like they did in 2017) I will do what I did then and turn them into gold and silver.

To think Silver can only grow 200% in ten years or can't break $1,000 makes me laugh or be happy that people just don't get it. Silver and Gold are the only two assets that are guaranteed to have greater than a 99% chance of at least "not getting their ass kicked" in holdings. Fiat cash lose lots of value during hyper inflationary measures and what to say that any crypto can survive that long and by having all the asset classes you can get you protect yourself if any of them thrive in value and when you are looking at an investment level you sell the shit that's high for the shit's that low and if cryptos do a 10-20x or better gain while gold and silver remain below $5,000 and $100 than I can buy those cheap metals as I believe in ratio trading asset classes and cryptos is the easiest to do that with and I have a very aggressive portfolio of cryptos over precious metals because I think BTC/Silver is going up in price moving into the next many months. I'm not always right which is why Diversification is key and reacting to the message of the market is the more important that predicting correctly the future of the market.

19. please make video about staking income

20. Dude, the government can just ban crypto currencies, if they're desperate enough to protect their monetary power and interests. Just shut the fuck up! You also, make a living off of crypto currencies you idiot, so why should I listen to your bias? The government also, has the power to not just confiscate precious metals and ban crypto currencies, but they also, can start martial law nationwide here in America and take control of all resources of this country. FEMA standing for "Federal Emergency Management Agency" would start robbing you wealthy parasites of your wealth and resources and If you have a problem with that they'll just put you in their concentration camp. You would regret being wealthy in an economic collapse with all those cryptos during the crypto price skyrocket event almost everyone would be unprepared for the collapse and they would kill you and steal all of your resources in an economic collapse, better have a bunker or just stay in Vietnam and fuck off, you criminal rich coward parasite! All the other criminal elite rich parasites have their bunkers in place in this failing soon to be destroyed economy! Fuck all you rich bourgeoisie class of parasites living in comfort off of people's misery in this lassez faire economic casino market tyranny ponzi scheme scam called fucking global capitalism! You don't believe me about FEMA taking absolute control of the United States then here's your source http://dmc.members.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon6.html

21. Can we see what are the staking coins you hold?

22. Tai, yes please! to a staking video. You have a unique perspective in this wild west crypto universe and I value it very much. I will be waiting impatiently for your take on staking. Cheers!

23. bitcoin gold and silver are a good investment. Not go only in bitcoin. Bitcoin can go to zero.

24. Yes I am interested to hear more about your staking guide.

25. When tizen learns about southeast asia now you know why this western people invaded southeast . And how much actual gold is in southeast asia. Not just in vietnam when i said southeast asia for people think asia is china lmao

26. when do you have copy of the Cryptocurrency Investing Blueprint in vietnamese version

27. yes please do a staking video 🙌

28. Rich dad and poor dad told me that : "Anything you buy at lower price and sell it at higher price, that absolutely your assets". DONT let people put the opinion like " gold is store of value" in your mindset thats stupied nonsense because when you buy gold at higher price but sell it at lower price that is not your asset anymore. That'll be your loss or your debt.

29. I feel the same way with gold and silver