Altcoins

Emergency Crypto Currency Video. Altcoin Season is HERE!

👇🏽 More Links below👇🏽
___________________________________________________________
✅Keep your crypto in your hands, not on exchanges.
Use Pandora´s Wallet; YOUR KEYS YOUR CRYPTO

👩🏼‍💻Davinci Codes Blog is written by Carolina Pérez

🐦Twitter

🙌🏼For any requests
info@davincicodes.net
Bitcoin tip address:
1Q1SjNYXysptgJeu4V6xq1RGkccXQtUWxd
__________________________________________________________
If you like to support my channel and its content;
you can do this by clicking the links below and
using the following products:
✅Pandora´s Wallet:
✅ByBit:
✅Bitmex:
✅Binance:
✅Coinigy:
✅TradingView:
✅Crypto Gold:
✅Ledger Wallet:
✅Trezor:
✅Ellipal Wallet:
✅Brave Referral:

✅Educate yourself on how to trade correctly, just like I have done. If you take all 3 levels, the last level is jaw-dropping as you will learn how to buy stocks for free. Get a $50 discount with this link:

___________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________
NOTE:
Nothing said by any one on this channel can or should be considered as financial advice please do not buy anything unless you have done your own research.

1. you got a video removed 🙁

2. This may have something to do with Craig Wright case and him being satoshi if he is indeed him he said he was going to dump on bitcoin someone has information were not privy too

3. Very disappointing video. Very short and didn’t talk about much at all. Also said privacy coins were pumping when that wasn’t the case had absolutely nothing to do with privacy lol what happened is much simpler. Go look urself to confirm what I’m going to say. All coins with a VERY LOW amount of total coins are the coins which pumped. The coins with a low amount total supply were the first coins to take off last bill market and down the road coins with huge supply eventually end up pumping but u have to be more careful with those coins.

4. Thanks you very much for this short, sharp, informative, straight to point video !

5. Nexus, your Welcome.🤫

6. Guys what happened to yesterdays video? Were you talk about were I send my information for the Anarchapulco ticket! TIA

7. If these whales know something is happening, then why don’t they buy btc gradually without making it obvious? Seems like a big pump and dump coming soon. They wanted the public to know, just think about that

8. March starts the real madness.

9. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of over $7Bil… Bitcoin CZ will also be huge one day. Low supply, great tech, phenomenal devs! Check it out!

10. You suggest what?
    Better check out smaller proof of stake coins, for example Bitradio, that you can get 4 free just listening to radio…

11. craig wht?

12. Ha davincij i found you

13. I feel like we are being played like an Atari 2600 by the great manipulators.

14. Buy a random low price shit coin, great advice!

15. Ripple have a court hearing today?

16. T.A. is irrelevant when tether and exchanges are manipulating the market, patterns mean nothing as long as tether is around

17. Dav what exchanges do you recommend for btc and alts to trade. Something your happy and comfortable with. Appreciate your answer.

18. KBC coin is a private coin but little known and gold backed

19. 67 BTC for 1 BSV???

20. wow i'am gald i bough 2 dash at 50$ 2 weeks ago

21. You bet something is happening Davinci !! Bitcoin (BSV) will wipe out useless scam forks (btc,bch) … truth is here ! 🙂

22. Geart Job man I like you video I wanna ask something Do I buy my dash coin or wait until Bitcoin the High price and buy it please give me clear picture because I don't know much I have buy somecoins so I was try my chance .thank you

23. Will bitcoin surpass 20k this year

24. ZILLIQA

25. For a very long time cryptocurrency has been my thing, mostly when it comes to BITCOIN… However BTC is currently trading above $8,400 support level once again which acted as a very strong buy zone for traders, the bulls was able to act so strong and the market is currently trading slightly above $8,700 resistance area against the US dollars. Sincerely speaking, this new year has been very favourable to bitcoin bulls and few other crypto asset, and if the bulls push more further there is 70% hope to see bitcoin price hit $9,000 – $10,000 resistance area before the month runs out. I bet you, with the trends in which the market has been going for days, it is still a very good time to buy and trade if only you are smart enough to find a better working strategy/daily signals as i have been doing since the last bear market. With Lovatt Norton's daily signals, i have been able to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio, last month i was also able to increase my 1.2btc to 7.8btc with Norton's daily signals which i believe is a fair profit. I would also advice every smart trader out there to take this chance of building a very strong portfolio most especially newbies, Norton can be reach via Whatspp: + 19092833663 and Telgram @ Lnorton08 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.

26. Pump and dump again 🤷‍♂️

27. Thank you Sir

28. Don’t worry, the bear trend will continue soon.

29. bit risky telling ppl to get in alts.. they could still fall another 90%

30. DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOU GET IN IF YOU DON'T TRADE?

31. why is this fomo, i can see it with BSV but the reality is that most of us are still down 80% on Alts so why fomo when we already hold positions at a much higher dollar average. Sure ok fib it down and wait for the retrace . I lost my shirt in 2018 so made a couple more from scraps and off and running again . in 2017 we had 30% gain days and nobody batted an eyelid . easy to say dont buy if you are sat on a fortune of btc. Stay safe all buy with your bains not your hearts no matter how much you believe in digital assets, ps bought a little BCH, TRON, BNB and LTC today tight stop loss to keep my shirt

32. thx Man

33. it is also possible that there will never be another alt season…. The shitcoins have no valuye and no use case so other then speculation there is no use for them. 2017 was a speciual time with new money, especially dump mioney pumped the market and tether pushed it allong. Now everyone is smarter and new money is not here.