Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Price Prediction | This Man Got it RIGHT and Now Predicts Bitcoin Again (2020)

Bitcoin and crypto currency right now is trending down, however not everything looks so bad. In this video we will talk about a guy who exactly predicted multiple bitcoin bull and bear markets and now he has another prediction.

➤ Bybit Registration:

====================================================
🔑Ledger Wallet:
💰Patreon:
===================================================
💰Get a Coinbase Wallet! – Sign up!
💰Get a Binance Wallet! – Sign up!
===================================================
★ Any donation is highly appreciated.
🔑 BTC Wallet Address: 16EtKHG2rwH2NqA4MniK4JRhzPyv5AeiER
🔑 ETH Wallet Address: 0x1db0fa9a379e46cb205a39a0766e30d3e3d0d11e
🔑 LTC Wallet Address: LRcmBavhskBURqmw1sujV5LS8WUPvfaNj8
==================================================
➤ Ray Dalio: The system is broken:
➤ Bitcoin Price Dips:
➤ Bitcoin Whales are Buying:
====================================================
Thank you so much for watching!

1. NAME YOUR SOURCE! You at least owe that person the credit of their idea. Simple stuff.

2. After a strong uptrend that brought bitcoin from $6,800 to $8,450 in a matter of a few days, the cryptocurrency market has started to take a massive breather. Obviously, the correction is complete and the direction to go now is bullish so in essence, one needs to go along by accumulating more of the asset. Over the course of three months until now, I have discovered its more profitable trading than just buying and holding because I was able to trade from 2 btc to 7 in my first month thanks to Sebastian Wigman’s daily signals which I subscribed to and do not intend to stop using because of the level of accuracy they provide. I think he deserves accolades and I so much appreciate his services. He can be reached on Whatsaap (+31 97005034459) or Telegrm (@wigmans) for all crypto related inquiries

3. Thanks a lot sir hackerlunason I never new bitcoin Top up is real wow I just got my bitcoin now am really grateful and I promise to never doubt you again you are really wonderful text him for your bitcoin Top up to any amount of USD you want +1 (213) 632-6544 and you can also mail him
    On HACKERLUNASON @ Gmail.com he’s real and legit I swear with my life

4. You use the word predict 30 times. The truth is nobody can “predict” the future as there are countless unpredictable components here… you can guesstimate, dream, speculate

5. There are so many other words that can be used to refer to a collective group of humans. The use of 'guys' to refer to women and men viewers and all genders in between needs to end. Thanks, maaaaan.

6. who predicted this all ??????

7. Please delete scam comments in ur videos

8. Nice video guy….

9. my prediction: it drops to a $1 each and I buy a thousand and it increases to 35K$

10. Hello I will tell you my sad story which I speak to you with all my heart my wife died last year and she left me an handicapped son who needs medication every month,I don't have the financial capacity to offer him all that, the pharmaceutical drug that he take are very expensive,my work doesn't allow me to earn enough money to finance the drugs of my son the electricity the rent of apartment, I'm really in a difficult situation, i lost hope of getting up if there are still a good people with good heart who can help me out of this nightmare I will be very grateful to you you ill really help me and change my lifeI leave you my bitcoin address if you can send me btc even if it a small amount it will make me happy. if you don't believe me you can just ignore me,because i'm talking to people who have a good heart and who have the good faith to help other people who need it. Thank you so much

my bitcoin adresse : 1K72ryZZssrm9AwqTG7q5vHNEwDeE2F41Q

11. If I see one more "Bitcoin to 100k video" I'm going to lose my shit!!!

12. Mykel241 on Instagram got my outstanding settled with is amazing help he got me 10btc into my wallet

13. Mykel241 on Instagram got my outstanding settled with is amazing help he got me 10btc into my wallet

14. •Investing in bitcoin is the fastest way to attain great wealth when you invest with a legit paying platform that guarantees profits both daily and weekly. It would be adviceable to start with at least investing now that bitcoin is doing pretty good especially
    •Contact Mr. John_lugard for more info via:
    ericwardstoneman1@gmail. Com
    •Don’t miss this mind blowing opportunity. Thought someone might need this information.

15. Lots of manipulation currently going on with Bitcoin but that’s good news for those who know how to take advantage of the market as it exists today. One thing for sure is that just buying into the market though is not a bad idea, I find it a better approach to use the opportunities presented by the digital asset not as a store of value but as a means of generating income for other diversified portfolio, while keeping a smaller percentage in BTC (Bitcoin). I had my own learning to do but my major assistance came from Golovin Medvedev, a top trader whose signals and guidance helped me trade from a meagre 1.8 BTC to over 5 in just a month. Golovin has been of major assistance to me and I am so grateful I want to afford others this opportunity. For inquiries, Golovin can be reached via mail at cyberhackintelligence@gmail.com and on instagram at cyber_hack_intelligence. This man is a genius and i am happy i met him.

16. cyber_ploit on IG … helped me get 76btc 💯

17. 12:50
    click and repeat.. its weird! promise

18. Faketoshi holds the most blockchain patents above any company or individual. His patents are going to reek havoc on those who do not pay him licensing fees. Before you laugh at him, do some proper research

19. I wish to block that channel.

20. Mining ⛏ trucks all broken down makes prices spike 😆

21. so. how come we hit 6555

22. It's amazing how a crypto youtube video can be outdated in only a few days.

23. Is it fitting to put resources into the bitcoin showcase in this period?

24. Csw is satoshi

25. Why do you speak like APU?

26. Price right now is 6917 dolars lol 😀 So much about the consolidating between 7.5k and 10k 😉

27. For accurate trading signals, add forextradercoach on telegram to copy his trades daily to start making profits through bitcoin trading.

28. Many thanks 👍

29. I just got a bitcoin mining software a week ago and it works perfectly, although i didn't believe at first but just thought of taking the risk but i can assure you that it's the best because i'm able to generate $400 – $2500 worth of bitcoin weekly, all thanks to Nix, you could also try contacting him at Cryptonicnix@gmail.com or +14846192799 .. thank me later.

30. I’m always thinking about losing money as opposed to making money. Don’t focus on making money, focus on protecting what you have. Believing Mr. Ivan with my investments was one good turn I took and now earning greatly, i monitored my investments and requested for payout at any time, traders who trades with him are entitled to.

31. This dude is a scam he's reporting on somebody else's charts and not his own

32. Will the real Satoshi please stand up.. please stand up..

33. I earn up to $130 every week from a trading company. That's about $520 in just a month. It's very simple, all i do is invest my money in the company and at the end of 7 trading days, i withdraw my profit and invest again. It's almost like a second job. The truth is, you cannot get rich overnight it's a step by step procedure. In addition to $520 in a month, it's a good profit you know. I will leave my details to interested investors. NOTE; pls i don't have the time to explain to unserious people.7

34. This is cool and fluctuations in bitcoin investment doesn’t affect my profits with team George strategies, you need an expert traders to scale through the market if you don’t want to encounter loses

35. Which is the best way to learn about the bitcoin market?

36. Bitcoin trading is actually pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it. Being the premier cryptocurrency, it is pretty straightforward to buy and sell them as and when you want to. Bitcoin has a history of volatility which has brought in a lot of traders and media interest into the ecosystem. Unlike poplar opinion, it is extremely easy for anyone to trade Bitcoin as the barrier for entry is so low and with the right system in place, the sky is the limit when it comes to profitability. I opted to use a specialized service provided by Caleb Easterby who provides trading signals for me daily with which I realized over 300% growth in my portfolio within a couple of weeks. It’s as easy as finding a working system and using it for as long as it is efficient. Caleb can be reached via WhatsApp ( +31 635250332 ) or Telegram (@Easterby) for his assistance on all crypto related issues.

37. 🚀Burny (BRN) has been part of top10 projects in Halo Platform's Listing Voting Competition
    Do you know that BURNY is a deflationary cryptocurrency among top10 projects in Halo Platform's Listing Voting Competition

🚀 Support and vote Burny for a free listing on the Halo Platform!

38. Even if you would make zero income with the channel, chilling shit like bybit is a nogo for me :/

39. To start the slow rise after halving we need to drop a lot more, we will probably see 4000-4800 before April 2020

40. Seems this video of yours got pretty viral, congrats man. Forgot to give credit, but it is what it is. Great video! I'd absolutely love if you would explain and talk about DEX's, and why they are important for those of us who want to remain anonymous while trading. Blocknet is a personal favourite of mine, though there are plenty of options out there.

Great channel, keep it up 🙂

41. Who shall i believe? An opinionated youtuber or a guy that built a company hired developers and produced the most scalabel blockchain to date! Proof of Work concept still works today and my answer is b!

42. Who is the analyst?

43. Until Aimstone says who the "analyst" is you're completely discreditting yourself and the video you created. We can't research it and find out ourslves so we have to guess if this is really true. What a shame.

44. What a scumbag CW