Altcoins

Difficult To Get Bitcoin, Bitcoin Pump Fear, Ethereum Testing Ground & The Pretend Crypto

My 2nd Channel:

—————————————————————————-
Assist Me On Patreon!

—————————————————————————-
Safeguard And Retail outlet Your Crypto With A Ledger Nano:

—————————————————————————–
Want To Ship Me A Suggestion?

Bitcoin Donations Tackle:
1BYhrLpntMYW97sd8K6fquTcr5MYwPAe2y

Ripple (XRP) Donation Tackle:
rsoKR5VHJx84oMTYbS7tWg7g5aFebYirVi

Ethereum:
0x0e5f5CEFaA9A0713AB6D8F79E6679E22d86C21f6

—————————————————————————–
Open up An Account With Binance!

——————————————————————————
Buy Bitcoin And Ethereum With Fiat On Binance!

——————————————————————————–

Joey The Happy Farmer
Damien Walker

———————————————————————————-
Photo Credit history To:

resource

1. 34:00 what is the name of this podcast

2. I am only buying Bitcoin and Dash. Dash is being used in Valenzuela as we speak.

3. Masochism is the word you were thinkn

4. Peter and his goons are the only people pumping SV. It's garbage and even he knows it.

5. BTC and all forks from BTC are essentially worthless. They all are archaic technologies that no one will ever be building on! So in reality anyone that invest in any of those are just hopeful for the greater fools Theory!

6. Scammmmmmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. The CRC don't run shit. Only a fool would listen to them

8. I am mostly on Bitcoin and have some Bitcoin Diamond/Gold/Cash/NotYetSV … because there are buckets of satoshi, and in the future may constitute the ecosystem while Bitcoin will have a high valuation in Dollars and will be the main reserve of Satoshi. 1 dime is 10 cent … 1 quarter is 25 cent ….. 1 BTC = 1,000,000 SAT … 1 BCD = 6995 SAT now but could also worth 10000 SAT in the future when all SATs will be created and some people lose access to there Bitcoin Address. I trust Bitcoin which is made out of satoshi and each altcoin is a bucket of Satoshi. In a formula Sigma of Alts = Sigmas of Sat 🙂

9. You make it sound like there are only 3 coins in the entire crypto space that anyone should invest in. There are a many legitimate projects that have a lot of people putting in tons of hard work inside the crypto community. It is a wide open frontier but there are a lot of legitimate projects out there. People should do their homework but I think that IOTA and Cardano are 2 worthy projects. EOS looks good but it needs more investigation on my part. The point I'm trying to make is don't believe the hype, do your homework, there are many good projects out there.

10. Bullshit everybody trying to find a reason. For spike. Basic supply and demand is why. More people buying then selling it's as simple as that.

11. If there really was a correlation between hashrate and price, then how can there be a multiple X of hashrate since price peak of 20k, yet with BTC value descending and currently under half of all time high? Genuine question as the two don't seem to really correlate to me. As per usual I love the video tho!

12. Did anyone see this coming LOL! Yes I did. And also what a shock BSV stops going up. Wonder what direction it will go in now?

13. You know I’ve watched your channel for a long time over a year atleast. It comes to my attention… You’ve heard this before, but dude your voice I didn’t realize how much different it is now vs the first year you started the channel. Man two different people. Have you heard yourself? Also your voice is getting deeper since 6 to 10 months ago. Is it the microphone? What are you eating? No seriously?

14. The word you were looking for is masochist.

15. Onecoin

16. Oh yes. Gardener and you taught him. What a great guy

17. Use bitcoin cash and sv for swing trading. The wild swings are good for making sick gains.

18. What keeps any of us in this space? Where we pay money to invest in something that offers no equity? Pure speculation. Unadulterated gambling. Greed at a very high level. YouTube influencers just pour fuel on the get-rich-quick fire.

19. Great episode. Hilarious, brutal and honest. Thank you once again.

20. You sound crook mate, go back to bed. Get well, your as flat as a biscuit, we need you fresh on here, on the ball.

21. I like to be scammed!!!

22. I have noticed that you have slowed your rate of speech down. Making changes to oneself like this is very difficult. Kudos! You are actually giving better info with less words. I have been enjoying your videos more recently. Thank you for lowering my anxiety level 😬

23. BSV is a scam, so I made money off the pump and dump. I bought at $$90 and sold at $380. I figured CW would do something stupid. I made enough to get 100k Cardano

24. Thank you for this video. It was an eye opener for me.

25. Best crypto YouTuber by leaps and bounds. Thank you so much for your insight!!

26. BSV = 💩🧻

27. What do you think of HEX? Many are calling it a scam…what do you think?

28. Thank you!

29. Thanks, TMI; great news, content and insight. I appreciate the work you do. Stay healthy family. 👊🙏

30. 33:00 Im Satoshi Nakamoto … I locked Craig Wright's Bitcoins because he is being a prick

31. Oh my god … Bitcoin halving is coming in the next few months … it means your Bitcoin will devaluate by half in value … SELL SELL SELL your Bitcoins now .

32. Taxation is mafia-style extortion. It’s proponents virtue-signal about spending your stolen money on worthwhile things, but the mafia members stealing your money are the most inefficient at spending your money. Bring on private untraceable transactions!

33. You sounds to be ETH maximalist. Why there is no max supply of Ethereum? is it competing with FIAT where they get printed out of thin air? how do you evaluate the price if you were to use STF model?????

34. thank you craig buying btc in the 3000's was very nice of you

35. It will be interesting to see how many projects built on Ethereum will move to the Cardano blockchain.

36. i heard people think bitcoin will be taxed heavily while the others skate?

37. People get scammed because most people are stupid.

38. Good vid as usual 👍🏼