Altcoins

Grin Coin | Beam Coin | The Electric power of MimbleWimble

Hey Altcoin Each day Group!!

Of course! You are gonna like this video clip. Nowadays I want to get a seem at MimbleWimble.

Stick to us on Twitter in this article:

Twitter:

Mimblewimble Spelled out

MIMBLEWIMBLE: THE Excellent AND THE Terrible

ON GRIN, MIMBLEWIMBLE, AND Monetary Coverage

GRIN

BEAM

Like. Subscribe.

#Crypto #MimbleWimble #Grin

***NOT Monetary Guidance! JUST View! I AM NOT AN Professional! YOU Need TO DO YOUR Personal Investigation AND MAKE YOUR Personal Selections! THIS IS JUST Enjoyment! USE ALTCOIN Each day AS A Starting off OFF Level!

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, information, very best investment, prime altcoins, ethereum, electroneum, tron, very best altcoin purchases, hodl, vechain, 10x, 100x, investment tactics, 2019, 2020, eos, stellar lumens, omisego, prime altcoins 2019, dogecoin, bitcoin etf, elastos, bitcoin dollars, Bitcoin fraud, bitcoin crash, bakkt, Fidelity, Nasdaq, xrp, cardano, ripple, bitcoin base, prime ten, bull operate, must I get bitcoin, tron, mimblewimble, grin coin, beam crypto, very best privateness coin

supply

1. If I was a criminal, grin would be my coin of choice

2. BEAM is mined on GTX1060 3GB

3. So I went to a meeting this Monday where we talked about the differences between Grin and Beam. Both sides presented their arguments for each one and I listened. At the end, I came to the conclusion that Beam was the better one to invest. Why? Well, what many think is a negative, I think is a positive. Beam takes 20% of the blocks mined and pays the foundation. Grin is 100% community based. I’m a businessman and I don’t believe in free. I don’t like anything free. I like the fact that Beam is paying the devs to hit their targets. Grin is like more socialist with the mentality “we’ll get there when we get there.” I like a road map with people held accountable of those targets are not reach. Anonymous devs working for free who can’t be held accountable because they’re not being paid holds no interest to me. So while I think both Grin and Beam are great projects, I put $3000 into Beam yesterday because they have a team that’s getting paid and actively working to further the coin. 100x potential

4. hi guys….cudo miner just started support grin coin.(+you eet some bonus crypto as early adopter)

use ref link or don´t,happy if you use. 😀

5. not going to invest into Grin and Poloniex added this awful stuff

6. Nice video. 👏👍🙌 Feel free to have a look at my take on Grin (Mimble Wimble) https://youtu.be/kCznb5UitGM

7. For a privacy centered crypto asset its always wise to take the wait-and-see attitude. I own many privacy coins and my two favorite are Spectrecoin and Cloakcoin.

8. seem a hyped coin.

9. being online is no longer needed, look at the crypto tips video about grin

10. I’m frustrated. First of all, I tip my hat to every person who’s involved in any project relating to crypto. These people are doing things. I’m not doing these types of things. I’m just a guy with a job who’s trying to earn his freedom and push out my ultimate liquidation date. I applaud these people.

If Grin can be endlessly mined, and will be endlessly mined, why would I buy this coin? I’m going to be honest. I value the fact that crypto could change the relationship between man and government. This is an incredible idea. And nature seems to value decentralization. There’s no tree-of-all-trees out here. But I’m in this whole game to grow the money I earn from my job. I’m turning down the 6% match in the 401k and refuse to keep my savings tied to the dollar. I want the money I’m putting away to be there and maybe even grow a little.

I could see buying Grin if I could use it right now to buy my morning coffee, my greens and beans from the store, to buy computers off Amazon or whatever. But it’s not accepted anywhere. Not just yet.

And if it is accepted everywhere, then what? There’re more created every second? I mean, do I have to say it? The dirty D word that offends us all? The Grin you own are constantly dropping in value because more are created every second? There’s no restriction? Forever?

Maybe it spends really really well. I bought a Nano X with BCH. It was so fast and so smooth and didn’t cost a penny. I was S H O C K E D. Grin could be a currency if everyone decided to use it for spending. It has to be spent. It can’t hold value. It’ll hold value like the public school system educates our kids. Third graders in S Korea are reading textbooks studying the history of Bitcoin. S Korea. Not America.

So it can’t hold value, and it’s printed endlessly but it could spend really well except it’s not accepted anywhere just yet.

The dollar. They’ve made a much much much less-spendable, less valuable thing than the dollar.

I didn’t think it was possible. Definitely couldn’t have been easy. Again, I tip my hat 🎩

11. Mimblewimble??? What kind of a name is Mimblewimble O_O

12. GRIN is not yet Windows. Beam wallet has a Windows program.

13. Grabbed a bag… So happy to be back on the FOMO, I have been in a trainspotting like boarded up room waiting for the FOMO.

14. Nice video, thanks for covering the harry potter coins

15. Beam 56.c

16. We're can you buy these ..

17. NOT A BLOCKCHAIN! lol PREMINED!! lol !! FINITE!! lol . BULLSHIIIT really a fork of ahem . we know who you are with extra layers and trimmed codes. this is a scam coin.

18. Team aa, please don't bring this trash in your channel. You can make hours of video from every individual coin . There is TONS of news publishing each day in different source. Stay focused on TOP 50 COINS and the coins been for last few years with a market cap. 2017 I lost over $1200 in XP COIN. PLEASE DON'T and stay on top of the list one of the best Crypto YouTuber.
    Thanks,

19. Sonder is already doing what Grin and Beam want to do!

20. wts 1 grin… 10 btc xD

21. Isn't the inconvenience of traditional banking the reason why people get involved in crypto? Why waste time and energy on a coin that requires both parties to be online at the same time? Defeats the cross border payments issue.

22. What is max supply of beam?

23. How do you know something is here to stay when you don’t even have info on the person that created it. Something is rotten in Denmark

24. i hate harry butthole potter, i will not be investing in it.