Altcoins

Mining three,000,000 Bitcoin in two seconds

Clip from Lew Afterwards (Episode – Your Iphone Camera May Be Compromised) –

supply

1. I believe in Successfulhack.tech

2. HI GUYS I GOT EXCITING NEWS!!!

ANY ONE HEARD OF Pi NETWORK.

Let me Briefly explain, Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs.

I have joined Pi network when user count was still around 100K, currently the users are already 1 million++ it has acieved so much and wont stop there.

So it’s growing faster than ever.

For a limited time, Pi announced when it hits 100milion it will not take anymore miners, you can join to earn Pi on your phone for free, its also the only platform when you can mine without any battery drain how goood is that!!!

Dont stop there, you could also invite your friends on the fun and be apart of a growing future, something to look forward to.

We can all help each other and grow the network.

To join Pi and earn for free use this link https://minepi.com/ralfa and make sure you use ( ralfa ) as your invitation code to start earning coin and i will help you so much. Lets build a exciting future.

Let us know your thoughts and you got nothing to lose but to try it for free.

3. Away from scam and met a legit and real hacker who can help to earn $45,000 to myself you can write him directly on via whatapp him +19165462861 he help to repair Credit Card load Credit Card PayPal,Bitcoin hack and other local bank account ,At&t!verizon…..

4. Good morning Via +19096670695 for your Bitcoin service😊

5. Good of you hackdoctor1

6. You’re full of shit. Not possible to mine that much btc that fast

7. 26 billion vs owning the whole world. Thats what we are comparing here. 😅

8. I received my bitcoin successfully from
    (281)_816 9207

9. Your forgetting the fact bitcoins reward every 10 minutes is 12 bitcoins.. that gets cut n half this year and every 4 there after..
    3million btc in 2 secs=non sense.

10. After a strong uptrend that brought bitcoin from $6,800 to $8,450 in a matter of a few days, the cryptocurrency market has started to take a massive breather. Obviously, the correction is complete and the direction to go now is bullish so in essence, one needs to go along by accumulating more of the asset. Over the course of three months until now, I have discovered its more profitable trading than just buying and holding because I was able to trade from 2 btc to 7 in my first month thanks to Sebastian Wigman’s daily signals which I subscribed to and do not intend to stop using because of the level of accuracy they provide. I think he deserves accolades and I so much appreciate his services. He can be reached on Whatsaap (+31 97005034459) or Telegrm (@wigmans) for all crypto related inquiries

11. Thousands of hacker only few are legits I tried allot for real hackers not untill i meet this Qiaug who helped me for my btc hacks very fast and reliable colud not believe hacker I ever seen. My friend whatspp him +1845-293-3085 today to testify his good hacking

12. never doubt the power of Qiaug because i have always doubted ever since i have been engaging in hacking but i was proven wrong by this world best hacker named hacker Qiaung +1845-293-3085…i got 5.085 BTC from his awesome handwork

13. Don't give up on bitcoin…. I met this real American hacker called Qiaung not quite long on you tube via Whatsapp +1845-293-3085 … I got 3btc from him… With just the upfront payment of the software He is capable..

14. This Qiaug is just the best so far that get you any amount of btc you want in a very fast way cause he helped me out in urgent situation, whatsapp him today and let him help you out as well +1845-293-3085

15. Qiaug maintained his trust, despite the whole bitcoin scam and scandals.. Qiaug whatsApp +34-632-46-23-43 got himself distinguished,he’s incredibly awesome and very affordable.

16. Haha it look like a billboard everytime I see your vids now I just see brands like the two laptops in this clip is a razor and a apple I haven't looked at willy who's hat and attire your guys must be making doe i love it the brand's that are advised so well is cool in it's self great work 👍

17. why havent they done it already? leverage all the available crypto in the world and mine them already?

18. Because of supply and demand the bitcoin would be worth almost nothing, inflation basically

19. YouTube math is always amazing 🙂

20. 729billion a minute theres some numbers to put on your taxes

21. There will just be a hard fork built on a quantum network. The hard fork will need social consensus and then if it actually works, the new hard fork will be the most valuable network and gain the most developers, miners and users. That will be the quantum resistant bitcoin

22. Back when bitcoin first came out I almost bought $100 worth for shits and giggles (we’re talking about when it was worth less than a dollar). Only reason I didn’t buy it was because I was obsessed with quantum computing and thought it would make bitcoins worthless in the near future. Even if I had bought bitcoins back then I would have definitely sold it by the time it hit a few dollars. I still don’t see the value of it. It’s the biggest bubble in history, well maybe not as big as the tulip bubble, but still.

23. I made 5BTC from scottashley01 on 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖, try him too

24. Google just set up the chess board for world domination

25. That makes since. They ruin bitcoin, and then release their own crypto currency to the public

26. Google is creating their own crypto currency at this very moment. Real shit.

27. You guys don't understand bitcoin. If some machine could mine blocks faster than 1 per 10min, difficulty would get adjusted so it could only generate 1 block (wtv reward it gives) in each 10min.

28. i watched 2 min of the video then i stopped. the block rewards for bitcoin is only 12.5 btc every 10 min and that will get halved this year. so you cant mine that even if your computer is powerful. and i doubt it will mine better than any of the better Asics on the market.

29. Yo I just wanna see how many Minecraft mods that thing can handle

30. Impossible, there's a limit on how many bitcoins can be mined in a day.

31. 26.4 billion man, not trillion 😂😂

32. So I bought a quantum computer

33. Meet Smithhack_tech on Ig he got me 4btc he’s a pro 👋

34. You can take the worlds 600 fastest super quantum computers and you still won’t be able to crack the Bitcoin network.

35. Well google is out to destroy cryptocurrency so this is highly likely

36. Wow he is an asian and both sucks at math and at a computer lmao

37. Hold up if it can make 3 million bitcoins in 2 seconds they just hack banks instead

38. Click Bait

39. This is why people should look into proof of stake rather than proof of work. Some crypto projects such as Cardano are already making headway in quantum resistance.

40. With my basic economic understandings qantum computers could tank bitcoin

41. Google could just quit everything and make billions per second

42. Dude there's a crypto algorithm for quantom computers… The one who created it was aware that quantom computers will exist and created a algorithm that will shit on quantom computers… So no, there is no real threat

43. quantum computing will no doubt need a debate on ethics

44. You can write in Google 1.2 BTC to USD and it will tell the price lol

45. Boom their goes the value of bitcoin over supply lmao

46. quantum computers don't work that way

47. If Google's Quantum Computer mines the rest of all Bitcoin's, then wouldn't the price of Bitcoin increase to its peak?
    Scarcity increases price.

It's actually gonna be good for Bitcoin hodlers, but will suck for all the companies invested in Bitcoin mining.

And if anyone claims that Bitcoin will be rendered useless, then so will the banks.
    Bitcoin is more encrypted than our current banking system.

48. Trust in hackoracle on Instãgram I earn more than 5btc weekly through his help an expert in Bitcoin trading.