XRP

Ripple Moves 149,519,897 XRP, Right here&#39S Where IT&#39S HEADING

Abide by me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a fiscal adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in crafting right here must be regarded fiscal suggestions it is not. Do your possess research ahead of investing in any electronic asset, and realize that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently dangerous. If you do, you require to be well prepared to eliminate your entire expenditure.

1. i invested in xrp for about 1 year now, which coin do you guys and girls have beside. you should take a look at chainlink. i bought 1000 in 0.67 usd .. chainlink will moon soon

2. what happens to the xrp token when you have used it?

3. Do you FUDers think that the brilliant minds at ripple would meaninglessly dump that much xrp for no reason?

4. On the long-term goal of the Rockefellers and of the New World Order:

One of the things that we used to talk about was the ultimate plan of the banking industry — what they wanted to accomplish, the goals of the banking industry — not just the Federal Reserve System but the private banks in Germany, and England, all over Italy, all over the world, they all work together.

The ultimate goal that these people have in mind is the goal to create a one-world government, run by the banking industry. Run by the bankers.

They're doing it in sections — the European currency, the euro, and the European Constitution. There's one part of it. Now they're trying to do it in America with the North American Union. And they want to create a new currency called the "amero".

The whole agenda is to create a one-world government where everybody has an RFID chip implanted in them. All money will be in your chips. And so, instead of having cash, any time you have money in your chip, they can take out whatever they want to take out whenever they want to. If they say "you owe us this much money in taxes," they just deduct it out of your chip, digitally.

And, if you're like me or you, and you're protesting what they're doing, they can just turn off your chip. And you'll have nothing. You can't buy food. You can't do anything. It's total control of the people.

And so: They want a one-world government, controlled by them, everybody being chipped, all your money in those chips, and they control the chips. Thus they control people — and you become a slave, you become a serf to these people.

5. Electroneum (ETN) has in my opinion the most potential in the longer term because they have really strong fundamentals. Not just speculation/pump and dump coin like almost all other coins. They can potentially change hundreds of millions of lives in developing countries. They have almost a complete product and an ecosystem ready to use with still +40 million cash in the bank! They are also fully equipped with KYC so that Electroneum have the support of governments and banks. They are prepared for stricter regulations for the crypto-market.. so we will witness more increase in price since bitcoiin is attracting more users after its price gained more than 3Opercent this January. so everybody should buy more and join the gain, for me i advice you multiply the little you have with jose’s strategy, i was able to make 7bt with I.5bt in 3 weeks with the same strategy,You can reach him easily on Telegram – jose37 and joseamaury240 @ gmail com. if you need help trading bitcoin profitably.

6. Matt I'll sternly suggest that you adopt to using the Brave browser. Most of those ridiculous advertisements will go "poof". You will get paid in BAT as well. I buy extra XRP at the end of each month because of this.

7. Can you do a video on having a cash out plan? Everyone is talking about getting rich off xrp but nobody is discussing how to cash out. Someone mentioned potential gridlock in the event too many people try to cash out at once. That's what worries me. I've reached my goal for the amount of particular crypto i want to invest in. I get that we should have different exchanges locked and loaded but which exchanges? If you can do a video on this you literally would be the 1st youtuber to address this and would be greatly appreciated . Also, let's say for example you're only on 1 exchange and your limit for withdrawals is 250k but xrp moons real crazy and you got 1 million. Does that mean you can only cash out the 250k and hope that it don't crash while you wait for the next week to roll over?

8. It's not just XRP boys ffs look at alot of coins…..Its all pump and dump.I'm losing faith here because at the end of the day Daytrading is the way to go.Hodl is starting to make less sence.Please correct me…

9. Dash another +8% today and +150% in last 6 weeks. What about XRP ?

10. Moon man I think the question should be now that we know jeb can sell all of his 4billion plus xrp after a certain date this year …..when is that date ???? Because that amount dumped onto the market would be catastrophic.

11. aint it funny how Ripple CEOs and Jed keep selling off billions of this all valueable XRP? they know where its price is heading!

12. I got in about 9 months ago. Will hold out til my relative's pry XRP from my dead hands!! Ps " til hell freezes over!!!

13. Moon bamboo u should shut the fuck up of your predictions & fake news, XRP community is very upset for XRP price/ XRP performance. If they get chance, they will insert big bamboo in your bam. Don't tell anymore XRP chart analyst, all r rubbish.

14. It's heading to decrease XRP price and dump hard XRP by Ripple company.

15. Trolls busy today Matt, scared of moon? 😀

16. Are dumb xrp moonboys still aiming for $589?.. idiots 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

17. Bitcoin’s value is going CRAZZY based on how valuable the market the people buying and selling Bitcoin thinks it is. Think about some of the more physical things you can currently invest in, such as Gold. The price of Gold depends on its supply and demand. For example, when a new Goldmine is discovered, the price drops This is because more Gold becomes available and so it is no longer as rare So the rarer Bitcoin is the higher Bitcoin predictions are discovered a comment of someone giving Accolades to Churchill and also thanking him for helping him increase his Portfolio from having *3BTC to 18BTC So i contacted him, Behold I have made 20Btc in less than one month with his working strategies, if you have lost so much during fall or want to increase your portfolio like me, Reach him on his personal email or hangout at (CHURCHILLALFRED8@gmail. com) or via TELEGRAM and Whatsapp+1(813) 421 4693 ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )

18. And yet the xrp community buries its head and defends all things Ripple. I been shouting for an official statement by Brad Garlinghouse to reduce dumps to a billion per quarter. Zero support by anyone holding xrp. Pathetic. Should have bailed when Bitlord called for a forking of xrp. This billion per month dump will go on for years and Jed McCaleb, Chris Larsen and others are also holding a shitload to ad further misery. What a fuk nut

19. FRAUD company Ripple is dumping XRP now, 5% down today.

20. to me moon is $20 mars is $2000 let us mars lambo soon lal

21. XRP dumping hard right now, was wondering what caused it…now I know!
    Just dont think we can ever get above $1 again.
    Too many large bag hodlers that dump on the market right when we get some price action!

22. Just another example of BTC haters.
    Rue the day 🤘🤘🤘

23. Price is moving

24. The price all the time low….