XRP

XRP to $1500-14000 in the up coming 3 several years?

you should donate
dogecoin

DLKhJHr94MSUXaiKGubqy8c2abjoJnLrfS

btc

1otBpwZF15rcAAybUnSPojd4PFqDcUhri

bitcoin cash

qrpye5k4tms4pkzh50u6t6qdc4mgj9kvn5vw7yxzmu

digibyte

DJzSwMJ5cLZVrrzdvgMhiXG3xrvfvEYAHb

eth

0x7b14aBB58fe279fD74bb9297D9aB73C6D462fA56

lite coin

LKL1hyRY1NoopPd6NcQX8hoxGrGX26neN6

save fifteen to 35% at Amazon

get paid crypto for going for walks sweatco.in/i/andregirouard

Check out Swagbucks! I use it to get no cost gift playing cards! Simply click my link to sign up for:

Generate Dollars Back for browsing at Ebates.ca! Get a Dollars Reward when you signal up now!

function factors

e-mail me for a personal studying
ajgirouard@hotmail.com

post your videos on steem automaticaly with steemir

meet me at

gab:

twitter:

bitchute:

steem:

youtube:

dtube:

Or sign up for our Patreon web page at patreon.com/Andregirouard

resource

1. 3-5 USD I can see in the next few years, if we are lucky. Should have bought Chainlink last year.

2. Just click bait clearly he dont know shit about xrp

3. It's not psychic, it's common sense.

4. Your information sucks

5. $15 would be something but there's way too much supply..
    Those #s in your title are just complete dreaming

6. Fantastic price prediction…. $100 is amazing price

7. Seriously, do you really know what your talking about? Your terminology is off, like you dont really understand that RippleNet is or even the difference between RippleNet and XRP. Then you mention things like XRP being the system. Its not. XRP is just the digital asset.
    deleted
    I was going to go into great detail, but after watching a little more of your video, its clear you really dont know what your talking about.
    Sorry, but you should at least educate yourself a little more before trying to educate others.
    I did continued to watch your video hoping for a nugget to take away for my trouble, but no, you continued to show a lack of knowledge on the subject.
    I'm not a hater, but I was hoping to turn this into a constructive critisisum comment, but to be honnest, you have given very little "accurate comment" to work on.
    Please go do some more study and less staring into your crystal ball. Maybe then you might understand what you see a little better.

8. Clueless….very disappointed ☹️ BTC is the biggest of all the Shitcoins, it’s only claim to fame is it was First 🤞🏽 it’s super slow, super expensive, most Ecco unfriendly coin in the World; guzzling a medium sized countries electricity consumption to mine; it’s already burning over 2% of the Worlds electricity production, more than Switzerlands power needs, image if it gets to $100,000? Proof of Work is inefficient, not scalable & throught with security problems! Pure insanity & stupidty! Totally hackable with 51%+ control of miners attack 😱 forking here, forking there for selfish profits, it’s totally centralised by a couple of Chinese miners, no utility, no use case, no value beyond perceived 🥴 it’s dying a slow death 💀 but surely it is dying, soon to be replaced by 👑XRP👑 which really does have true utility, use cases, scalable, instant settlement, ultra fast, ultra secure, very cheap, very Ecco friendly, has a serious & real team of developers, a marketing team & a realistic plan for the future 💰❌💰

9. Can you check araw and vtc please?

10. "Beatzcoin "new token by Tron Blockchain use for video creator and music creator…No centralized company .

11. Xrp is a multi use case coin it can do anything any other coin can do better and faster. Gaming music industry cross border payments anything2 to 3 years from now I'll be able to retire off xrp

12. Look up psychic SL369crypto on twitter. he posted about 40 coin future price predictions all FREE. XRP goes to $1K. I didn't see price going over $1K. Honestly for xrp to go over $10 is already a big deal, let alone going over $100 or $1K.

13. lets smoke somethin lols.

14. 31.01
    $2k still waiting 😂

15. I don't totally agree with you price predictions. I am glad you're not feeding us hopium and hype! XRP has been pumping the past day or two and you can clearly see the Asian markets, that just came online, are a contributing factor. I feel that the XRP utility is starting to effect the price slightly. Now $1500??? Not sure we will ever see that however, I think as more and more corridors come on line, it will help to increase the price. I am thinking $7 – $10 by EOY

16. 3:46 5 to 6 years before seeing price above $10? thanks. Could you please do videos when XTZ will be $5? When VET will be $1 or $2? thanks

17. With 64.5 Trillion dollar market cap?🤣

18. Great job on this one. 100% agree👍

19. 😏😏😏

20. Call this „ The NO series“, lol. Nice videos. INT CHAIN please.

21. XLM>XRP